PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Is this how you pay your fans back? F*ck!n' w@nk*rs.

I'm not buying it until I try a demo, that's for sure (for what it's worth, actually, seeing that they toned down the graphics last year from the demo to the full game).

Demo is for everyone,even if you haven't preordered the game, don't worry.

Everyone except Pc, of course

KONAMI is also delighted to confirm that the brilliance of PES 2016 will reach an even wider audience on August 13th, as a free playable demo will be released via the usual digital channels. The demo will feature both club and national sides and will offer a perfect snapshot of the many on-field advances the new game offers.

http://uk-blog.konami-europe.com/2015/08/03/pes-2016-demo-date-final-cover-revealed/

"As for the PC demo it's pretty obvious why Konami aren't doing them anymore, they just get modded/hacked to open it up like a full game."
Malcolm9, WENB Forum

"As for the PC demo it's pretty obvious why Konami aren't doing them anymore, they just get modded/hacked to open it up like a full game."
Malcolm9, WENB Forum

they should make an announcment about it if thats a case and no one would mind waiting for the demo until the 18th of september. but now its just confusing

Well,

I think if they just state it exactly:
Demo out on August 13th for PS4, XBox One, PS3, XBox 360.
Demo for PC 17th Sept. 2015.

This would be a lot more appropiate and more acceptable.

But just not mentioning at all really comes very arrogant and just plain wrong!!

i think it means for all platforms

PESFan-news-PES2016-gamescom-week-1.jpg

Love the Past, play the Future. They should put some old, still active star on the cover imo with this motto instead of Morata but i dont care.

is Morata on the cover with Neymar? That would be awesome! :WORSHIP:

any news on what teams will be in the demo?

I wish they would make the demo playable online so we could all test how it flows compared to offline

What does this mean!? Can you only download the demo if you pre-order PES 2016 :CONFUSE:

What the hell??????????

Is this how you pay your fans back? F*ck!n' w@nk*rs.

I'm not buying it until I try a demo, that's for sure (for what it's worth, actually, seeing that they toned down the graphics last year from the demo to the full game).

thats fucked up. lets investigate. maybe PesFan is messing around only

Just how on earth did you guys translate that into only people who pre-ordered will get the demo? It just says whoever pre-ordered have a full month of training until they get the full game, because they pre-ordered it, so they're surely getting the full game. Unlike who hasn't pre-ordered might just play the demo and not buy the full game so no training to be ready when the game's out. Lol.

Hmm i do not like it . I like Morata cover , i like Neymar cover but like that... sux and stupid . Must be diffirent cover for both .

I never get the interest in the cover, as far as I'm concerned they can send it to me in cling film as long as it works.........

Just how on earth did you guys translate that into only people who pre-ordered will get the demo?
I've never said anything like that actually.

I was just talking about the PC demo, sorry if it wasn't clear (actually this is not the place for PC talk so you're kinda right, it could be misleading).

I've never said anything like that actually.

I was just talking about the PC demo, sorry if it wasn't clear (actually this is not the place for PC talk so you're kinda right, it could be misleading).

Oops. My bad :EMB:

There are literally people not buying the game because they think the cover sucks now. Faith in Humanity not restored

I don't buy the game for the cover, I just think it's cool that there's a Juve player on it, since I'm a huge Juve fan. But I did like the old covers with Collina and Zico, I thought it added so much class to those games.

IT can't be the EPL ball since they don't have the EPL licnese but it's the same ball without the EPL sticker :APPLAUD:

It's the Nike Ordem 3, not EPL ball, that was the strike model with the logo, but not the ball are in the game.

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

That ball looks, as someone on this very page might say, "gnarly"

Actually that might not be very accurate as I just think it's plain ugly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom