PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

"As for the PC demo it's pretty obvious why Konami aren't doing them anymore, they just get modded/hacked to open it up like a full game."
Malcolm9, WENB Forum

How they can do that if "STEAM" will block you or banned you for changing a DEMO?

2351252-jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Only if they hack the demo to play offine. And the pirates don´t give a dam "luck" to the pc demos.
I'm sorry Lami or Superleeds.

Last edited:
How they can do that if "STEAM" will block you or banned you for changing a DEMO?
You don't get banned from Steam even for modding (I should say dissectioning, really) the full game.
I don't think they'll be that harsh to people modding a demo.

It's just either a plain excuse (they don't want us to see the game before it's out) or a childish revenge (as in "you made us look like fools but now guess who has the upper hand?" or something close).

Then they blame piracy of course if people want to try the game before buying and a demo is not available at the time of launch. :RANT:

You don't get banned from Steam even for modding (I should say dissectioning, really) the full game.
I don't think they'll be that harsh to people modding a demo.

It's just either a plain excuse (they don't want us to see the game before it's out) or a childish revenge (as in "you made us look like fools but now guess who has the upper hand?" or something close).

Then they blame piracy of course if people want to try the game before buying and a demo is not available at the time of launch. :RANT:

Sorry dude, but if you do that on Dead or Alive 5 Last Round you got the ass out away from the fórum.
They don´t accept modding and other that stuff, well in pes 2015 the fórum was partically dead.

Some of you guys are unbelievable.
This is not the PES 2016 PC Thread. So I can't see why console owners are not happy with today's announcement. Konami is finally doing things in a tidy way. Real announcement. Specific dates. And yet you are complaining about the trailer, which Adam said two weeks ago (more or less) the trailer was being produced by Weedens and it was meant to be shown at Gamescom.

So now they give us the Demo date (which ALL OF US have been wondering about for a month now) but now that's not enough... no... now you want the trailer! And when we get the trailer. You'll be unhappy with it (of course) because the nets are not what you expected and because cloth physics aren't there, so then you'll want to see final code videos in order to decide if you're happy or not. Of course, when you get to see final code videos, you'll be unhappy with it and you'll be demanding the first game updates. That's how you live guys. It's frustrating really.

You just described any other day at the office for the last 10 years. What you expecting?

Next Thursday I will be playing PES2016 :)

LOL
Yeah but at the office it's usually your boss who is always unhappy with whatever you deliver. In this case, it's gamers. Or "fans of a game" which is really sad, because we don't get paid to play this game. So it's up to us to take whetever they give us and be happy with it or not, but stop complaining about EVERY GODDAMN THING that Konami/Adam does. Whether it's pure information, or the game itself.

Some of you guys are unbelievable.
This is not the PES 2016 PC Thread. So I can't see why console owners are not happy with today's announcement. Konami is finally doing things in a tidy way. Real announcement. Specific dates. And yet you are complaining about the trailer, which Adam said two weeks ago (more or less) the trailer was being produced by Weedens and it was meant to be shown at Gamescom.

So now they give us the Demo date (which ALL OF US have been wondering about for a month now) but now that's not enough... no... now you want the trailer! And when we get the trailer. You'll be unhappy with it (of course) because the nets are not what you expected and because cloth physics aren't there, so then you'll want to see final code videos in order to decide if you're happy or not. Of course, when you get to see final code videos, you'll be unhappy with it and you'll be demanding the first game updates. That's how you live guys. It's frustrating really.

well if you drink a few pints meanwhile, its an acceptable lifestyle

LOL
Yeah but at the office it's customers who is always unhappy with whatever you deliver. In this case, it's gamers. Or "fans of a game" which is really sad, because we don't get paid to play this game.
We are not paid to play the game, but we pay to play this game.
This makes us customers so we have the right to complain.

Maybe you're right, complaining at these early stages is way too much, but we definitely have the right to complain if we see something we don't like in the demo or in the final code.

@Lami,

thx for quoting me, but I was referring to the PC demo as well :).

My opinion: It´s good that they announced the demo release and I´m not really keen on any new trailer. If there will be a new one, cool.
But I wouldn´t gripe around if it comes late or there is none.

I was just pissed that they didn´t mention the PC demo release (yeah I know, this is the console thread, I´m sorry).
Like I said a page back, would have been cool if they had just stated in a short sentence something like "PC Demo comes on release day", would be such a better way of communication, instead of just being silent about it.

On the other hand, It´s just a month after the console demos, so we´ll survive that too and now it´s clear:
It´s gonna be like that every year, so I won´t cry about it no more.

Fa all y´all gonna play the demo next week:
Can´t wait for your reports :)

@Lami,

thx for quoting me, but I was referring to the PC demo as well :).

My opinion: It´s good that they announced the demo release and I´m not really keen on any new trailer. If there will be a new one, cool.
But I wouldn´t gripe around if it comes late or there is none.

I was just pissed that they didn´t mention the PC demo release (yeah I know, this is the console thread, I´m sorry).
Like I said a page back, would have been cool if they had just stated in a short sentence something like "PC Demo comes on release day", would be such a better way of communication, instead of just being silent about it.

On the other hand, It´s just a month after the console demos, so we´ll survive that too and now it´s clear:
It´s gonna be like that every year, so I won´t cry about it no more.

Fa all y´all gonna play the demo next week:
Can´t wait for your reports :)

Sorry about that. Both yours and ale's posts came just right after Han's so got mixed up.

Sorry dude, but if you do that on Dead or Alive 5 Last Round you got the ass out away from the fórum.
Wait, being prevented from accessing a game's forums on Steam doesn't mean one's banned. Or at least, that's not what I mean for "banned". After all also EA forums prevent people not having FIFA 15 to post in the FIFA 15 section, and I find it's a sensible way to fight the usual trolls that post without even knowing what they're talking about.

For "banned" I mean not being able to access the online modes of a said game anymore and/or having the whole Steam account closed (for bigger violations I guess).
This kind of restrictions (being prevented from going online in a game) would be perfect for people using hacks/mods to increase their performance in games (see for example people using wireframe in shooters) but I don't see them happening to people moddimg PES.

Last edited:
"Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti · 15h15 hours ago
I'll reveal demo teams Wednesday. 1 German, 2 Italian, 2 Brazilian and 2 international teams PLUS choice of 2 stadiums #PES2016"

So what you guys reckon: Bayern, Roma, Juve, Flamengo and Corinthians, and Brazil and Germany or France...

Wait, being prevented from accessing a game's forums on Steam doesn't mean one's banned. Or at least, that's not what I mean for "banned". After all also EA forums prevent people not having FIFA 15 to post in the FIFA 15 section, and I find it's a sensible way to fight the usual trolls that post without even knowing what they're talking about.

For "banned" I mean not being able to access the online modes of a said game anymore and/or having the whole Steam account closed (for bigger violations I guess).
This kind of restrictions (being prevented from going online in a game) would be perfect for people using hacks/mods to increase their performance in games (see for example people using wireframe in shooters) but I don't see them happening to people moddimg PES.

I really like that part. I wish this can be somehow done here.

"Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti · 15h15 hours ago
I'll reveal demo teams Wednesday. 1 German, 2 Italian, 2 Brazilian and 2 international teams PLUS choice of 2 stadiums #PES2016"

So what you guys reckon: Bayern, Roma, Juve, Flamengo and Corinthians, and Brazil and Germany or France...
Yeah I think that's a fair guess, think the stadiums will be Sao Paulo and San Siro.

Bayern, Juventus, Roma, Brazil and Germany for 100%.

They should be: Bayern, Juventus, Barcelona, Real M, Man Utd, PSG. A pity.

Don't take this personal, but people are never satisfied.
Does it matter which teams are in the demo?

I don't think so.

Some people lig big clubs, some like underdogs.

If i had the choice i would want the following teams: Wolfsburg, Palermo, Atalanta, Atletico Madrid, Spurs, Colombia and Chile.

I'm certain that will never be the case, but i don't care at all...

Back
Top Bottom