PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

I don't usually care for online or play it often but I've had 15 great games in online divisions, no lag, no stupid opponents or anything

Anyone else have a really hard time winning La Liga in ML? I've done 3 seasons there and either RM or Barca would always go on these crazy winning streaks and rarely dropped points, eventually I just wouldn't be able to catch them in the standings because I can't win as often as they do, and I won the majority of my games.

At some point in my 2nd season where I won the title (by a single point) I started to reload my save if I didn't win a game and that's how I was able to accomplish it. I know these two teams are pretty damn good in real life but they aren't as invincible as they are in PES 2016...

Didn't have this problem in the Brazilian league, I guess it's because there aren't any teams overflowing with superstars in it.

Last edited:
Problem big

pass (x) slow slow slow 1 second

Offline and online++

Yes

And pass slow slow offline

PC or PS4/XBOX1?

Cause i have both versions (PC + PS4) & definitely on PS4 the game is more responsive. I feel a little input lag on PC offline and a lot online. I've played around 30 games online and none of these matches was input lag free.

This drives me to buy the PS4 version and finaly i can enjoy offline and especially offline matches.

Maybe it's my PC, but for sure it's not placebo effect.

Got the game for ps3 the other day. .. is there any difference at all between top player and superstar. .I'm taking the same ass whupping on both of them. Just one question for the learned gentlemen on the thread. . .why do the front runners stop like they hit a wall when chasing a hopeless ball? Is this a new conserve energy thing?

They changed keepers online. Right now they reaction are more agressive and better AI. I quess they changed setting on superstar. I feel it. I like them because they seems like human not a super human. No lags in divisions. I wait for gameplay patch to make better keepers positioning and a little bit slow pace. If they nailed in this area this game will be amazing,

Last edited:
They changed keepers online. Right now they reaction are more agressive and better AI. I quess they changed setting on superstar. I feel it. I like them because they seems like human not a super human. No lags in divisions. I wait for gameplay patch to make better keepers positioning and a little bit slow pace. If they nailed in this area this game will be amazing,

And improvments on collision detection system.

hit a retweet if u miss this feature :D
https://twitter.com/szkoki/status/652812644051718144

CQ9Bo91UYAAHqgq.jpg

I noticed this as well bit thought it came down to my keepers team affinity. Helton had blunder after blunder but now I can actually expect him to make a game saver. Was one looped header in particular that he jumped and parried away spectacularly

Regarding the commentators, even with some bad trigger point, Peter Drury is a massive improvement over Jon Champion. Jim Beglin voice is not bad at all, he just need couple more new lines.

Regarding the commentators, even with some bad trigger point, Peter Drury is a massive improvement over Jon Champion. Jim Beglin voice is not bad at all, he just need couple more new lines.

Agree 100% Peter Dury is much, much better an the commentary is decent now, not on FIFAs level yet of course but it has a large amount of potential.

Biggest issue for me is there just isn't enough lines. They need more lines and focus on emotion when speaking, if a game is dull, they speak and ramble on, if a game is end to end and exciting everything should be high pitched etc...

forgive if am i wrong
in master league (ps4) in the match you can control only one player and you cann't switch player?
is this true??????????
please someone tell meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and league mode ??
only in exibition mode you switch players ??
am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:
forgive if am i wrong
in master league (ps4) in the match you can control only one player and you cann't switch player?
is this true??????????
please someone tell meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and league mode ??
only in exibition mode you switch players ??
am i doing something wrong?

I don't have the PS4 version but I can only imagine this forum would be almost literally on fire if this was the case. I don't rembember where the option is but somehow you have turned on fixed player for those modes. It's probably just where you choose controllers?

Hi to all of You!
Firstly-sorry for my english, secondly-please don't mock of me-ok!
I have a question of which console should i by - xo or ps4 to have full of pes2016!
What about Dynamic Weather? It is true that the wheater chance during the game?
Next - maybe we will write some kind of petition to Adam Bahti to make a separete game for Euro 2016 , not a DLC?
maybe to have a perfect face of players we will send to Him a HD foto of players after the qualifications end?
What do You think?
What abaut a national athems and supporters songs for all final tournament participants?
Thank You for Your's attentiont and time to lose to read this message.
All best for all of You

I don't have the PS4 version but I can only imagine this forum would be almost literally on fire if this was the case. I don't rembember where the option is but somehow you have turned on fixed player for those modes. It's probably just where you choose controllers?

I think what he means is switching control to the other team? That hasn't been possible for a while.

Is any one using the live broadcast camera? This took the game to another level for me. It takes time to get used to it especially if you're playing on manual, but man, once you get used to it, it is really amazing.

guys, please tell me im dreaming. they've removed the feature where you can watch a match between com vs com...? i cant seem to select the middle section between p1 and p2 where in previous pes its com controlled.

Some FIFA players are so adamant PES 2016 is arcadey is quite funny tbh. Just because their game got Godlike goalkeeper that will stop everything coming to their way doesn't make it more realistic.

Is any one using the live broadcast camera? This took the game to another level for me. It takes time to get used to it especially if you're playing on manual, but man, once you get used to it, it is really amazing.

It is amazing, the problem in pes the broadcast camera zooms in in certain areas of the pitch.. the should of made an option to disable this auto zoom thing. I use customs 1,2,10 its a bit like broadcast

Some FIFA players are so adamant PES 2016 is arcadey is quite funny tbh. Just because their game got Godlike goalkeeper that will stop everything coming to their way doesn't make it more realistic.

FIFA has gone so far in the opposite direction this year it's ridiculous. Every CPU team connecting 15 short passes in a row constantly and rarely attacking = simulation to some people. I find it frustrating. It's like they're parking the bus and playing possession at the same time.

Honestly, though I like how the games play so different. If I'm in the mood for a long, 15 minutes per half type match FIFA is the way to go. If I want a shorter match with more action, it's PES. To me PES is just more fun overall, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom