PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I have a lot of fun playing this game still. The latest patch changed the gameplay in several ways I felt. The overall movement and passing seems a little weird, maybe just different-weird. Standard shooting seems nerfed. Still haven't had any injuries that last beyond the duration of the match since getting the game, which is a shame. I love kicking the AI and causing them to miss games, like that psychotic wankbag Diego Costa who always tops the Premiership scoring charts in my ML with at least twice the amount of goals than anyone else. He really does deserve a good shoeing. Referees seem unchanged to me too.

Yeah, I played two 25 minute games and the computer committed a total of zero fouls (despite me having my legs hacked from under me about six times), and then the cpu-generated results in the league were all 9-6, 8-0, 7-3 etc etc. The patch hasn't even addressed the simplest, most glaring things that have been a problem since the game was released.

Agreed. There should have been a patch by now in attempt to address several issues. i.e. refs, fouls, button lag, player switching, stamina etc...

How can anyone doubt that there isnt button lag? seriously, facepalm.

Also, facepalm at Konami, when are they going to give us an updated data pack with transfers for offline modes like master league? Also, when are they going to deliver us a decent gameplay patch that fixes stuff as the AI that doesnt foul, argh!

PES 2015 is a step in the right direction (on PS4 at least, dont ask about the PC version...), but it's still an immensely frustrating game experience.

There's absolutelly no button lag offline, what people call button lag is just the player adjusting the correct body position animation in order to make the pass. The first touch pass have no adjustment so the accuracy is worse. This is one of the reasons why the game is good, you actually have to think before making the pass and take care about nearby defenders that can steal the ball while the player is making these adjustments. A game where the body position adjustment is not used for passes is totally unrealistic, IMO.

I agree that there are some danger situations where the player should be more aware about nearby opposite players and rush the animation a bit, even if that compromised the accuracy, or some players could do that based on their stats... But that's another discussion and something that may be included in future versions.

Yeah, i have PS4 and PC versions. PS4 version is a lot better.
I didn't like the game on PC so i seen game play of PS4 and it looked better.
It is.
Better response, GFX, animations.

Last edited:
Well, i only played it on PS4 so i have no idea how the game is on PC. Everything i said about no lag button was related to the PS4 version since is the only one i can have an opinion about.

I do not feel button lag offline on ps4, at least not enough to bother me. However, it is very apparent on the PC version and kills the game for me

It's definitely there offline, but not a game-breaker by any stretch. The game would be a lot better without it though. Next year, hopefully.

Is the link dead? Im on android

Btw i have no idea why there isnt any patch for gameplay this year. Are they listen too much to their "dont change anything" fans and the awards or they just got too cocky this year?... with a few touches this game could have been something. Now its a really fun game with major bugs, my heart is still bleeding. Again? Next year really?

Last edited:
Where´s your PS4, mate?????

I don't need one, its a waste of money, i'm looking to travel to different countries and a console is obsolete for someone who's looking to movearound.

I don't like them anymore, they are obsolete machinery still running off hype. By now you would think Sony and Microsoft would make consoles run like basic laptops which are designed to be portable or at least be intelligent enough to design them to be more portable, there is no need for them to be so big and ugly these days like in the past.

Last year while travelling i used my laptop to play fifa tournaments against lots of people, i realized just how obsolete these consoles are when these companies could just design the thing like a laptop or design a range of laptops to play PS4 games so it can be used not just for gaming but for general work, internet and more.

It doesn't even need a really powerful operating system either, just something basic.

I disagree PC version does not have as good of gameplay.
This is why i play PS4 version only.

PC feels like PS3 version.

In the videos I've seen they look exactly the same. The issue with the PC version was with the input lag issue the game feels, awful, period, worse than both console versions. I noticed this straight away and theres a thread on it in the pc section

There is little to hardly any difference in pure gameplay between the three anyway, the PS4 version is still just a PS3 game with some gloss added to it.

There is no frigging way to put the survey link here correctly; the system always removes part of it. Go to google and write

Pes 2015 blicx survey part 3

Last edited:
What's the point filling in forms when

A. It's greatest sports game ever made
B when you do raise an issue on say like Twitter they deny it exists and refer you to point A

aceventurathumbsup.gif

I agree that there are some danger situations where the player should be more aware about nearby opposite players and rush the animation a bit, even if that compromised the accuracy, or some players could do that based on their stats...

This is exactly my thought.

It's all well and good saying that the lag comes from players adjusting their body before playing out the animation but these delays before striking the ball need to be relative to the situation the player is in.

To see my player take an age over a simple pass when an opponent is right up his arse is extremely frustrating. This is where the other game wins hands down with animations being contextual to the situation, not generic ones like in PES

Agreed. There should have been a patch by now in attempt to address several issues. i.e. refs, fouls, button lag, player switching, stamina etc...

I believe that patch is due when offline ML is littered with microtransactions player roulette, and contracts.

Player switching is my #1 issue atm. May have to learn to use right stick switching to reduce swearing.

Refs, fouls: some tuning needed.

I don't see any problem with stamina. You need to conserve some energy, which is brilliant.

Is anyone seeing 0 bar passes going in the opposite direction you are facing a couple of times now I have been facing say 2 o'clock and the pass has gone 3 o'clock or even 5 o'clock ..very frustrating ..I've checked my pad using training Arena and directionally it looks sound

Back
Top Bottom