PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

I'm playing BAL on Superstar with Birmingham City right know. It's my first season, but compared to BAL from Pes13, the KI in the game really makes me frustrating. My team has always like 31% ball possession, about 1-3 shoots on the goal where the opponent team is playing tiki taka with 69% possession and about 15 shoots on the target. But what annoys me most, is that when we get the ball, my players (especially the defense) are always passing a long ball to the forwards. Although there are 2-3 free players in front of them, the first thing they do is a damned long ball. It's impossible to get into the game and I have like 5-6 touches with the ball, after I get subbed out in the 65 min. I hope they fix or improve this, otherwise I can quit playing BAL, which is one of my favorite modes in PES.

Edit: Just after posting this, my goalkeeper did this:
caff714aac5a5d4bbf1bffe10843405d.jpg

Wtf?

Last edited:
A very long time
I tend to do 2 teams a night
They will still turn up in the master league all edited even when you start the ML.

so even if i start my ML now it will update the changes as i make them? it wont save the old data?

And is that all there is

Brazil player names
EPL+championship kits+ names

Fuk im older now if i was a teen id stay up 2-3 nights and do it for FUN...but now i cant be bothered at all lol...might just leave it...

In fact ill just buy the pc version and sell my ps4 version thats the best plan..its same gameplay?

I'm playing BAL on Superstar with Birmingham City right know. It's my first season, but compared to BAL from Pes13, the KI in the game really makes me frustrating. My team has always like 31% ball possession, about 1-3 shoots on the goal where the opponent team is playing tiki taka with 69% possession and about 15 shoots on the target. But what annoys me most, is that when we get the ball, my players (especially the defense) are always passing a long ball to the forwards. Although there are 2-3 free players in front of them, the first thing they do is a damned long ball. It's impossible to get into the game and I have like 5-6 touches with the ball, after I get subbed out in the 65 min. I hope they fix or improve this, otherwise I can quit playing BAL, which is one of my favorite modes in PES.

Edit: Just after posting this, my goalkeeper did this:
caff714aac5a5d4bbf1bffe10843405d.jpg

Wtf?

What camera view is that ??

i hope the number 1 focus for next year are the ball physics, so frustrating trying to get the ball from the cpu when all the players, even defenders have ball control like ronaldinho, one perfect first touch after another even when they are under total pressure

but so far i'm enjoying it more than i thought

Played myclub this morning connection was ace. My team was poo lol and I took the lead but my poor team out of gas quick and I ended up losing 4-1 opponent wasnt great and his throughballs were very predictable but dead defenders and a piss poor keeper made me look bad. He had 7 shots 4 on target while I had 5 out of 5. Need to beef up my defence and keeper.

Also have a ton of my club bonus points and my gotze dlc is still available feel ashamed to use it :LOL:

You guys actually have it good. I live in Australia so I cant get a decent lagless game against anyone no matter which version I buy. I never get paired with someone in OZ, seems like everyone down under plays FIFA except for me! All my mates certainly do!

will have to tee up an online game.. im in Canberra, and have played against a mate in Canberra, and it was pretty much lagless. Just the response is slightly worse... so of course I do enjoy offline much better, but pes2015 is a better online experience than pes14 was. Anyways I haven't played online for a few days now, so my 2 day free playstation plus thingo has expired...means I need to organise that before being able to play on line again.

You guys actually have it good. I live in Australia so I cant get a decent lagless game against anyone no matter which version I buy. I never get paired with someone in OZ, seems like everyone down under plays FIFA except for me! All my mates certainly do!

And yeah.. a lot in Australia do play fifa, so ive really done my utmost best to promote this game, and really spread the word that this is a better game than fifa. It is... ive been playing full manual only on regular and profession at best.. just to get used to it, and im really loving it... amazingly realistic. What I find even better is relying on the L2 Arrow for manual shooting.. I think that's even more realistic, where you can actually kinda have a better feel for aiming.

Complete agree. First time in many years, for me. Shame about the lack of option files, which would really help flesh out the experience, but like Steelhorse75, I edit about two teams per night and they don't look too bad, really.

Yeah that it is a bit of a ball ache. Also just found out that you create four kit options in; very nice.

on crosses, free kicks or corners, the players don't seem to head the ball that well when the setting is on advanced shooting. Instead, they chest the ball down and volley it and there doesn't seem a way to get them to head the ball. But when I switched back to basic or manual, they would head the ball towards goal.

Will Konami fix it ?

Hey guys im from Australia on PS4 so playing online against europeans results in 1 second button delay/lag which makes the game unplayable. Rarely i get a decent connection with very little delay but not often enough (against europeans which is bizarre) Anyway would buying winning eleven (region 3 Asia) or even world soccer winning eleven japan with the Japanese servers give me a better online experience when it comes to button delay as asia is a lot closer to Australia than Europe? Any help would be greatly appreciated as i don't want to sped the price of a full game only for the same experience.. Thanks guys :)

so even if i start my ML now it will update the changes as i make them? it wont save the old data?

And is that all there is

Brazil player names
EPL+championship kits+ names

Fuk im older now if i was a teen id stay up 2-3 nights and do it for FUN...but now i cant be bothered at all lol...might just leave it...

In fact ill just buy the pc version and sell my ps4 version thats the best plan..its same gameplay?

Don´t know outside Europe, but you have to edit BPL and Championship for England, Primeira Liga from Portugal, and Serie B from Italy.

Don´t know outside Europe, but you have to edit BPL and Championship for England, Primeira Liga from Portugal, and Serie B from Italy.

zzzz im not 15 i dont have time for this anymore

seems i gonna have to just change names but keep fake kits..quikest option

Anyone know if its possible to put usb option files into the xboxone version? If so I might buy an xbox1 lol...

Also anyone know if ps4 will ever enable usb file transfer again?

Anyone know if its possible to put usb option files into the xboxone version? If so I might buy an xbox1 lol...

Also anyone know if ps4 will ever enable usb file transfer again?

Jesus man! Don't get an under powered Xbox. Use that money towards a steam machine and edit the heck out of the PC version.

Hey guys im from Australia on PS4 so playing online against europeans results in 1 second button delay/lag which makes the game unplayable. Rarely i get a decent connection with very little delay but not often enough (against europeans which is bizarre) Anyway would buying winning eleven (region 3 Asia) or even world soccer winning eleven japan with the Japanese servers give me a better online experience when it comes to button delay as asia is a lot closer to Australia than Europe? Any help would be greatly appreciated as i don't want to sped the price of a full game only for the same experience.. Thanks guys :)

Im the same but on 360. Are you on wireless or wired connection? Wired connection improves things a bit but there is still lag

will have to tee up an online game.. im in Canberra, and have played against a mate in Canberra, and it was pretty much lagless. Just the response is slightly worse... so of course I do enjoy offline much better, but pes2015 is a better online experience than pes14 was. Anyways I haven't played online for a few days now, so my 2 day free playstation plus thingo has expired...means I need to organise that before being able to play on line again.

Seems like you're on PS3/PS4 tho...im on 360..

And yeah.. a lot in Australia do play fifa, so ive really done my utmost best to promote this game, and really spread the word that this is a better game than fifa. It is... ive been playing full manual only on regular and profession at best.. just to get used to it, and im really loving it... amazingly realistic. What I find even better is relying on the L2 Arrow for manual shooting.. I think that's even more realistic, where you can actually kinda have a better feel for aiming.

I also play full manual offline and vs mates. Online I have to play assisted as it is almost impossible to play full manual with lag

Does anyone know why there is lag on PES games but not FIFA?

I've been playing FIFA online for years and rarely do I get any lag, PES on the other hand is a lag fest year after year.

I know that it has to do with the fact that I'm in OZ and play against Europeans but this is the case with FIFA as well and I get no lag in that game.

Any insights?

Barely any lag for me on ps3. Just in the final of an online competition for the first time ever. Pretty good experience for me so far

this is a joke so i said about my real madrid UCL the other day was to easy..

Ok so i just started one with porto top player.

Im playing Shaktar Donestk first game...

8mins Jackson Martinex 20 yrds out wide curls shot in off post.
14mins Some mid boy boy deflects into his path 30yrds out BOOM bottom corner 2-0
20min. Jackson martinez again 25yrds out same angle out wide BOOM bottom corner in of post again. 3-0

So there u have it 20mins gone and ive scored 3 long range wonder goals on top player with porto

I swear its just to easy to hit shots in the corners..once u learn it anyway.

Dunno how they can fix this? Why was it never so easy in previous pes yet still possible..

this is a joke so i said about my real madrid UCL the other day was to easy..

Ok so i just started one with porto top player.

Im playing Shaktar Donestk first game...

8mins Jackson Martinex 20 yrds out wide curls shot in off post.
14mins Some mid boy boy deflects into his path 30yrds out BOOM bottom corner 2-0
20min. Jackson martinez again 25yrds out same angle out wide BOOM bottom corner in of post again. 3-0

So there u have it 20mins gone and ive scored 3 long range wonder goals on top player with porto

I swear its just to easy to hit shots in the corners..once u learn it anyway.

Dunno how they can fix this? Why was it never so easy in previous pes yet still possible..

Are you playing with assists on ?

Back
Top Bottom