PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

atm in my 10min games on pro every game of last 5 games has been 6+ goal fests....

Its honestly like 5-a-side.

And I feel every time im about to shoot i will score..its like not even doubted in my mind. I never had this feeling in pes before ever...

Wehn i cross if i see im winning the header i know its gonna be a goal.

If im 20 yrds out on angle or so and aim for far corner i know its going in.

And if im in the box and shoot i know already its a goal before i press shoot.

Cpu shots also seem to be lasered into back of net

Man that´s some odd stuff. I play on pro with basic shooting and trough ball and I don´t see that happening! Very weird.

But still, if your finding it stupidly easy, you still have 2 dificulty levels above to try. Playing on manual? If not, give it a go.

Man that´s some odd stuff. I play on pro with basic shooting and trough ball and I don´t see that happening! Very weird.

But still, if your finding it stupidly easy, you still have 2 dificulty levels above to try. Playing on manual? If not, give it a go.

well reason its extra weird as maybe in total ive played 20 games? and the first 15 games were realistic like 1-0s 2-0, 2-1, the odd 3-2 etc

But the last 5 games have just been mental like ill take a shot and score then cpu will go up park and do the same repeat until FT.

I dunno wtf is going on because the first 15 games i played were not like this at all.

I just assumed id got the hang of shooting and becoming good at game after initial warm up period so that would explain me scoring a lot...still cpu also seems to score to easy mmmmmm

Dont worry there will be a PES2016, for sure:

Global Top Sellers 15th November 2014
1 PS4 Assassin's Creed: Unity 1,125,741
2 XOne Halo: The Master Chief Collection 1,093,755
3 PS4 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 723,264
4 XOne Assassin's Creed: Unity 705,175
5 PS3 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 480,598
6 XOne Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 424,664
7 X360 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 337,974
8 PS4 Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 193,431
9 PS3 Assassin's Creed: Rogue 170,535
10 X360 Assassin's Creed: Rogue 149,445

source: vgcharts.com

Really enjoying pes 15 offline this year, finally playing against cpu feels fluid, responsive, addictive and fun, like back in the pes ps2 days

People say that the CPU doesn't cross enough
I spent five minutes adjusting one CPU team's crossing abilities and tactics, and now I've got a cross fest happening every game I play them. Every time they touch the ball, cross or long ball.

My only niggle ay the moment is I spent ages making van gaal only to find he isn't on the sidelines in exhibition. I'm guessing he's not there in any other modes either.

I get some of that..but only during the daytime on fine conditions. Ive noticed a more prominent micro stutter in the ps4 version which is weird, considering that ive got the pc version and it works flawlessly. It'd be great if some others would try this out - since nobody's mentioned it:

Using the L2 manual pass arrow causes a slight stutter everytime I use it, but it seems only in day condition.. definitely happens at the berlin stadium during day. Doesn't happen at night at all... runs very smooth.

I tried this at free training, and in game, and it happens on both. Similarly when Im in free training and the keep kicks it out (during only daytime at certain stadiums, eg. berlin) I get a stutter when I try volleying it to goal. Weird. Again, doesn't happen at night time.

Checked the demo version, and same thing there.. I get a micro stutter as soon as I pass using the L2 arrow...

Wondering what it is????Anyone else have this problem.. ??

And yeah, this is the best PES/WE ever... for me its got that simplified feeling (keep it simple stupid), but such an enormous depth to it including ball physics, gameplay particularly dribbling, ai and tactics. It does feel so free. Ive always imagined Pes6 and WE9LE being remade with full manual controls (particularly passing), and this is exactly what we have. The realism is amazing.
cheers
steve B

Gerd no need to start insulting people, i get banned for what i would like to say in reply. You are not worth it pal.

You can't compare Belgium to the UK which has 6 times its population. However the fact that the UK market is blinded by EA having all the rights is true. If a million people between Ireland and the UK own a copy of PES I'd be shocked, my friends barely know PES and if they do they don't wanna go near it. 95+% of the UK and Ireland ONLY care about the Premier League. If we took EA's licenses and gave them to PES, they'd all be PES mad, regardless of whether it's better than EA on the pitch.

I get some of that..but only during the daytime on fine conditions. Ive noticed a more prominent micro stutter in the ps4 version which is weird, considering that ive got the pc version and it works flawlessly. It'd be great if some others would try this out - since nobody's mentioned it:

Using the L2 manual pass arrow causes a slight stutter everytime I use it, but it seems only in day condition.. definitely happens at the berlin stadium during day. Doesn't happen at night at all... runs very smooth.

I tried this at free training, and in game, and it happens on both. Similarly when Im in free training and the keep kicks it out (during only daytime at certain stadiums, eg. berlin) I get a stutter when I try volleying it to goal. Weird. Again, doesn't happen at night time.

Checked the demo version, and same thing there.. I get a micro stutter as soon as I pass using the L2 arrow...

Wondering what it is????Anyone else have this problem.. ??

And yeah, this is the best PES/WE ever... for me its got that simplified feeling (keep it simple stupid), but such an enormous depth to it including ball physics, gameplay particularly dribbling, ai and tactics. It does feel so free. Ive always imagined Pes6 and WE9LE being remade with full manual controls (particularly passing), and this is exactly what we have. The realism is amazing.
cheers
steve B

Turn off the icon mate, made a difference for me. Yeah agree it is one hell of a football game.

Well I'm no longer stuck playing against Vidan_Mirkas in MyClub, however I am now stuck playing against Eshkiya27 who also has a lovely team to play over and over and over;

dLlLzy8.jpg

Really hope they fix this, it's killing the enjoyment having to score a goal and then pass back to my keeper to ensure a win...

In my tradition of previewing the weekend premier league games on PES, I played Sunderland vs Chelsea (me). Very soon I was annoyed by Sunderland's playing style (no offence but they don't play like that). Quit the game, went to edit mode, opened up Sunderland to see the primary attacking style for them was 'possession' and 'short passing'! Since when? So, edited to reflect their general playing style (knowing they could play different against Chelsea and against Leicester). Played the game again. Long balls, counterattacks, crosses and what not. When the AI is not playing short passing possession game, they can be really dangerous and hard to contain. Brilliant game play.

In my tradition of previewing the weekend premier league games on PES, I played Sunderland vs Chelsea (me). Very soon I was annoyed by Sunderland's playing style (no offence but they don't play like that). Quit the game, went to edit mode, opened up Sunderland to see the primary attacking style for them was 'possession' and 'short passing'! Since when? So, edited to reflect their general playing style (knowing they could play different against Chelsea and against Leicester). Played the game again. Long balls, counterattacks, crosses and what not. When the AI is not playing short passing possession game, they can be really dangerous and hard to contain. Brilliant game play.

Would be good to feed this kind of thing back to Adam. Whilst the updating of player stats and faces is good to have, having the stats guys (or other community members) working on authenticity of team styles would be great. Otherwise, it will turn into a game where the end user pays full retail price but has to do a whole lot of their own work to get a proper experience.

Something that is really annoying is when playing 15mins or 20 mins half games the results are ridiculously very high. I was playing a champions league campaign on 20 minutes superstar and the other games result where like Roma – vs Cska 8 - 4, city vs galatassaray 5-5, PSG–vs Tel Aviv 9- 1, Barcelona vs real 3-7 etc...This happens all the time in all modes actually. Is this going to be patched at all? it’s really frustrating…

Started a Master League (again) as Soton. Loaned out a few youngsters and got back Luke Shaw on loan. But my real coup was signing Reus for £17m.
Lost a friendly to Ajax 3-1 but beat Chelsea away 0-1 with a Pelle goal.
About to sign a top rated Danish midfielder from Leeds. Trying to get Walcott on loan but Arsenal want £6m for a years deal.

Dont worry there will be a PES2016, for sure:

Global Top Sellers 15th November 2014
1 PS4 Assassin's Creed: Unity 1,125,741
2 XOne Halo: The Master Chief Collection 1,093,755
3 PS4 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 723,264
4 XOne Assassin's Creed: Unity 705,175
5 PS3 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 480,598
6 XOne Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 424,664
7 X360 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 337,974
8 PS4 Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 193,431
9 PS3 Assassin's Creed: Rogue 170,535
10 X360 Assassin's Creed: Rogue 149,445

source: vgcharts.com

:LOL:

This list is all AC and COD games.

:LOL:

This list is all AC and COD games.

So it's the 4th highest selling title, if you don't separate titles by platform (and assuming there's nothing in 11th-20th which would add together to trump PES 2015's multi-platform sales). Interesting. Still not exactly flying off the shelves, it has to be said...

Well I'm no longer stuck playing against Vidan_Mirkas in MyClub, however I am now stuck playing against Eshkiya27 who also has a lovely team to play over and over and over;

dLlLzy8.jpg

Really hope they fix this, it's killing the enjoyment having to score a goal and then pass back to my keeper to ensure a win...

I avoid sides like that cause I set my restrictions to my own team level, you enjoy the game more when u play someone on similar strength. Have u tried that ?

So it's the 4th highest selling title, if you don't separate titles by platform (and assuming there's nothing in 11th-20th which would add together to trump PES 2015's multi-platform sales). Interesting. Still not exactly flying off the shelves, it has to be said...

It's November though and it's just out. I wonder how they'll fare next month.

While editing some clubs I´ve noticed the option to set up to three rivals to each club. Anyone knows what impact this has on Master League? Does it give special motivation to the CPU players on those matches? Is it a fans only thing?

I spent five minutes adjusting one CPU team's crossing abilities and tactics, and now I've got a cross fest happening every game I play them. Every time they touch the ball, cross or long ball.

Sounds great.

I've tried to do something similar but without success.

Exactly which settings did you change, Angus?

I did the same thing with France. I think they added a possession game to too many teams as they had feedback that people wanted to see the opposition pass it around more.

The trouble is in a ten minutes game, the opposition will then pass it around at the back for 6-7 minutes of it and most of the chances come from closing them down around their own box, which is dull

The trouble is not the passing tactic itself, it's more the passing precision of teams. Lower teams can try all they want but they should have more error compared to better quality players; more error prone.

Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this, but I'm planning to buy PES (or Winning Eleven) digitally from the HK store on Xbox. Will I be able to play PES players online or will it just look for those playing Winning Eleven?

I was under the assumption that they are exactly the same game save the name but after reading through this thread, I'm confused!

The trouble is not the passing tactic itself, it's more the passing precision of teams. Lower teams can try all they want but they should have more error compared to better quality players; more error prone.

Anybody collecting feedback for Konami?

I think the problems are well documented and could be feb back to Konami in a structured way:

My toplist:
-Keeper reactions for inside box shots, not coming out, related to this - too effective R2 shooting
- stamina depletion should be moderately decreased
-AI not doing enough fouls
-AI teams passing for 10 ingame minutes without error
- AI mostly not enough crosses in obvious situations.

This all shoul be fixable in a patch and make this game a true gem..

Back
Top Bottom