PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Does anyone else feel that online this game is way too fast? I honestly think it's because of the camera options.. If we had a wide view camera with less zoom I think it would help this issue. But with the current cams it's way too Arcade like online. Imo

I can only comment about offline game speed, which I think is generally fine on zero. That being said, when playing higher quality teams, such as Madrid, I have noticed that the pace picks up quite a bit sometimes and can occasionally be uncomfortable.

Be great if they could make running speed progressive using the R2 trigger, like the throttle of a car in racing games.

It would be great if the sprint button would serve its purpose in the first place. The debate to me is not analog vs regular button - although Fifa has it right with the analog sprinting - but why on earth did they even created a sprint button if the players don't sprint to their stats abilities?

It would be great if the sprint button would serve its purpose in the first place. The debate to me is not analog vs regular button - although Fifa has it right with the analog sprinting - but why on earth did they even created a sprint button if the players don't sprint to their stats abilities?

I think they have done that on purpose so the game does not end up so reliant on pace just like in FIFA. I think pes is trying to restrict it to encourage build up play.

They did wrong. It would work better if they toned down passing ability for everyone. Even great players can´t make long through balls all the time to the fastest ones. That and the tactical awareness of this game would be enough to keep the game interesting.

I think they have done that on purpose so the game does not end up so reliant on pace just like in FIFA. I think pes is trying to restrict it to encourage build up play.

We all know that but there is a difference between toning it down and making it useless. How about not using ratings at all?

Every player should then have the same pass, power shot, header and dribbling ratings so nobody exploits anything according to the sprint logic you are referring to. Doesn't make much sense.

Played some WE9LE over the weekend and I think as long as we live there will never come anything close as a good football game like WE9LE/PES 5. Don't get me wrong, PES 15 is a superb football game - but so different than PES 5/WE9LE. WE9LE is like Scarface or Godfather movies. Nothing can touch it.

PES 6 for me.

I know it has its critics, but I've been tweaking the global stats on 6 for a while (PS2 version) and it now plays a lovely game of football. Not many fouls still, but everything else is tight and a joy to play.

Loving this game still - just sold FIFA for first time since 08.

Things that id like to see in a patch - improved goalies (saying that seen some decent saves just the odd WTF moment

Fouls

I'm not sure what else can be done in a patch

For next year - the overall presentation, it needs real next gen graphics, and sort the penalty system out its awful - just copy fifas. Id also like to see the free kick guide line removed not sure it that can be turned off now or not as an option?

They did wrong. It would work better if they toned down passing ability for everyone. Even great players can´t make long through balls all the time to the fastest ones. That and the tactical awareness of this game would be enough to keep the game interesting.

No I think the logic is right but they might have done it in a wrong way where there is no, at least, subtle variation in speed.

Personally, it doesn't bother me that much. With the right timing and tactics you can still do through balls and beat defenses...

Hello fellow PS4 users,

Ive created a pitch mod for PC and im looking for anyone with PS4 that can transfer a certain texture file to PC, if you have the capability of doing this you might be able to help me with my pitch mod further, anyone reading this that knows someone or you can do this type of thing then please PM me :)

Thanks in advance.

Im at my wits end with the AI in this game. Over 20 CL games and not 1 cross.
Everything is through the mdiddle. I feel this years PES is the first ive seen where every team plays the same. Ive conceded the same goal 3 times and im powerless to prevent it.

It's a shame because for once the crossing is great this year. This game needs a patch for a few things that could make it great

Is there a bug in MyClub where, once you've gotten to SuperStar and won a few games, you're forced to play against a dream team over and over?

I've just played my 5th consecutive game against a team of players that would be impossible to assemble over the past week since release;

j1ubklr.jpg

These 5 games were spread out over the course of the day and I'm finding myself having to play keep ball when I get the lead so I can renew contracts. It looks like it's a legitimate PSN account but I can't compete against that side in the long run (W2 L2 D1). The odds of getting one of them players in a black ball thingy is so minute it would take me years to assemble a team like tat.

I get the idea of a learning curve to keep you interested but scoring a goal and passing back to your keeper for the rest of the game gets tiresome pretty fast.

Just to make everyone aware this is a bug that is affecting quite a few people by the looks of it. It's essentially a virus in that as soon as you face this guy once you are stuck playing him each and every time in MyClub. It's affected a few Italians and a few folk on PESFan

https://forums.pesfan.com/showthrea...onstantly-being-matched-against-the-same-team

http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_myclub-pes-2015-antigua-liga-masters-online_2052114_s190

http://pesfan.it/forum/255-pes-2015-area-generale/12573-myclub-discussioni-sulla-modalit-4/page6

This is the guy; http://psnprofiles.com/vidas_mikras

The more I play this online. The more I realize how badly this game needs to be patched. Once u realize the passing accuracy and how hard it is to play defense and this game become and Arcadish passing fest with many many goals. I was just down 3-0 vs barca (I was using juve). 84th min and I come back 3-3 and nearly won it. Earlier I lost 10-7 vs some guy using real Madrid.

I asked too 2 weeks ago and he not answered me :BRMM::COAT:

He looks like he's done well for himself. Admittedly I tuned out a few years ago but a lot of people were giving him shit for being endlessly positive (I thought he was just doing his best to get news on the latest games) but he's now working for Konami?

I should've clocked a while back that being endlessly sarcastic wasn't the way to go. Oh well, I bet Adam actually had a shower and wore clothes today whereas I've not bothered and saved on the water and reduced the amount of washing in the process
2p6XPjm.png

Last edited:
whats up with this pes one minute i thought it was good sim/arcade balance game. I had some realistic score Champions league games etc

Then I try play a freindly fulham v man utd and it was 3-3 by half time..i just swicthed off..

actually i played more tonight and ive realised its just to easy to score everytime i shoot i feel im going to score and most often do..just had a 4-4 game 10min...

honestly thats what made pes magical as goals had value..being so easy to score takes away the magic when u score etc..

Its a grea game overall but for the fact imo that its to easy to score.

Curelers outside box, headers, any shots in the box etc.

And its not just me but the cpu they seem to score every shot also its like all shots go in the corners etc

Now im not having a dig at the game well i am haha as this is annoying me i wish they could make it like pes5/3/4 etc where even though u could score wonder goals and easily enough for some reason goals were somewhat rare and games could be 1-0 2-0 3-2 etc

I remember playing ml years back and sturggling my way up with the defualt team happy with 1-0s 2-0s etc....now it seems games are like 5-4 etc due to the ease it is to score

So anyway good base game but

1. Need to make shots less easy or make gks way better? Dunno how they can fix it? why did it work better before? whats changed

2. Need to improve stamina system for slower depletion rate

Fix these 2 issues and its a great game

Maybe also add in

3. Imrpove defenders..Sometimes i seem to just dribble right through the defenders with little skill or effort..ball just bobbles around them etc

shame i thought they made a great pes game but now i fear more i play it more flaws ill see....damn

Are you using manual shooting? That's the obvious thing to do if you're finding shooting too easy.
i suppose BUT fact remains i never used manual shooting on pes 3/4/5 etc and no complaints from me, so whats gone wrong?

and also cpu scores to easy also, seems all shots or 90% end up in corners or back of net

Back
Top Bottom