PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

anyone knows how to create a costume tournament, where 5-6 friends can play against each other offline. No Com, just us playing like in a league. Can´t seem to find it, where it´s online us, without the com. will be a huge help if anyone knows :)

Sounds like the Konami League and/or the Konami Cup are the competitions you need. Both are fully customisable.

Last edited:
I don't want to open manual vs assisted debate but I increasingly see posts around many forums about how converting to manual play provides a different experience to the game. I think many people don't give time to learn the best way to play this game. You hear things like game is too easy! how about pumping difficulty and play with less assisted controls? Passing is broken, not sure why not rely less on assisted controls and take more control of where the pass goes, as opposed to letting the system determines that for you. I also hear some say shooting is too easy and you can score from any where, how about trying manual shooting? things like the shot/passes are over- powered, well, that's because we load up the power gauge while we don't exercise proper control over the time we hold down the shooting or passing buttons. The game has a lot to offer but I think the less dependence on assisted control the more control you have over the game and more challenging the experience is. I agree,think the best way to play this game is on manual. That being said, I do agree with some of the issues that need to be addressed. I just hope that the next patch wouldn't ruin the gameplay which I think one of the best I have never seen in a football game.

Personally, I don't have too many issues with assisted play to be honest. I just fancied giving manual a go and was pleasantly surprised.

Quite nice having two different ways to play the game.

Lovely goal

Man I love this game. I played CL with barca top player level, 1 bar passing, manual shot. I came up against arsenal in the second round and they knocked me out with a 2-2 draw at their home and 2-0 at the fictitous nou camp.

The individuality in teams and players is just immense. Lack of editing kills the immersion but you easily forget that when you are locked in battle. Agreed there could be more free kicks but this game has a habit of punishing you when you slip into the old R1 spamming habits and don't build up properly rather using strikers to take on defenders rather than working the ball up the field through the midfield.

The ebb and flow to the game is just spectacular. Can't wait to get stuck in to more games

Last edited:
I'm very hit or miss with this game at the moment. Sometimes it feels like the closest I've experienced to football gaming nirvana; other times it feels like an average game on outdated tech.

Is there a bug in MyClub where, once you've gotten to SuperStar and won a few games, you're forced to play against a dream team over and over?

I've just played my 5th consecutive game against a team of players that would be impossible to assemble over the past week since release;

j1ubklr.jpg

These 5 games were spread out over the course of the day and I'm finding myself having to play keep ball when I get the lead so I can renew contracts. It looks like it's a legitimate PSN account but I can't compete against that side in the long run (W2 L2 D1). The odds of getting one of them players in a black ball thingy is so minute it would take me years to assemble a team like tat.

I get the idea of a learning curve to keep you interested but scoring a goal and passing back to your keeper for the rest of the game gets tiresome pretty fast.

Is there anyway to easily upload saved goals on the ps4. I post this with a distinct feeling that there is a very obvious way and I am looking like quite a tit by asking

Yea. Have your youtube account linked and just upload it there :)

You find your saved replays in the 'Capture Gallery' app. Click on your clip, highlight it, then press the share button to upload to your youtube account :)

Last edited:
I'm getting this on PS3 as well. One moment I'm having the blast and the next I'm thinking, "Wait, did I accidentally start up PES 2014?"

Is there a bug in MyClub where, once you've gotten to SuperStar and won a few games, you're forced to play against a dream team over and over?

I've just played my 5th consecutive game against a team of players that would be impossible to assemble over the past week since release;

j1ubklr.jpg

These 5 games were spread out over the course of the day and I'm finding myself having to play keep ball when I get the lead so I can renew contracts. It looks like it's a legitimate PSN account but I can't compete against that side in the long run (W2 L2 D1). The odds of getting one of them players in a black ball thingy is so minute it would take me years to assemble a team like tat.

I get the idea of a learning curve to keep you interested but scoring a goal and passing back to your keeper for the rest of the game gets tiresome pretty fast.
Certainly looks like you found a cheater. I also found similar examples at PESFan and one guy claimed to have found a crack for it on internet:
( From Incredipede )

Dear community,

after some browsing through the internet, I found a crack for PES 2015. You're able to play online with that crack and you're even able to play the MyClub mode with it! And even more ridiculous, with that crack you recieve 4 TOTY players, Mario Götze, all pre-order rewards and other rewards too! This is why we see tons of players with a lot of TOTY players, atleast on the PC version of PES 2015. Why are are you able to play online with a cracked version of PES 2015 and why do they recieve 4 TOTY players?

It's really annoying that players can play online with a cracked version of PES 2015. A protection against crackers and pirates in the online mode exists in almost every game, but not on PES 2015. What in the world happened happened? Did you forget to add a protection to the PC version? Keep this in mind: It's unfair for the players which actually bought the game, as example on Steam, just like I did. Also, you're loosing a lot of money like that, your microtransactions system is getting exploited with that cracked version of PES 2015! I bought a few coins, got a few nice players and realized you're able to get them free with a crack. This is unfair.

Edit (22/11/2014, 23:30): As my brother bought the game too, he tried to use the crack on a legit Steam Version. And guess what? It works too without breaking the game. So even users which bought the game are able to get free TOTY players and tons of rewards.

Regards,
Incredipede

NOTE: I will not share the link to the crack to anyone except to a person from KONAMI.
https://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?257621-PES-2015-myClub-Cheaters/page4
https://forums.pesfan.com/showthrea...r-PES-2015-including-4-6-TOTY-players!-Fix-it!
Maybe people confronted with this kind of teams should twitter Adam Bhatty about it, hoping that Konami fixes this.

Last edited:
It's not too surprising to see that on PC sadly, unfortunately I'm on PS4. I do hope that guy didn't actually spent £1,000 on these players.

It is crazy though, it would take me years to get a team like that. It defeats the purpose of building the team from scratch, I just don't see the appeal.

I wonder when konami will solve sprinting, maybe 2020? Even Ronaldo can't outran players like Yepes , Pique etc..Why do they insist on making the sprintg button R1? We have fucking triggers for years...Dribbling and sprinting are so restrictive in this game..

I have no problems with stamina. I ignore the stamina bars and keep players on the ptitch, they continue to function very well.

Me as well; just been getting on with really. Started a master with defaults and I usually change players if need to freshen them up around the 70 minute mark.

I use a custom camera maxed out height and zoom.

I wonder when konami will solve sprinting, maybe 2020? Even Ronaldo can't outran players like Yepes , Pique etc..Why do they insist on making the sprintg button R1? We have fucking triggers for years...Dribbling and sprinting are so restrictive in this game..

How do they insist on making the sprint button r1 when you can just change it?

The game is simply majestic in everyway and is the closest thing I've played that resembles the real thing. I can't get over how satisfying everything feels on manual. Back for more.
And finally, we have a pes game with good animations.

Little over the top, I think. The game is good and a big step in the right direction, but it certainly doesn't show impressive beauty or dignity quite like you describe with the word "majestic." I agree that PES finally has a decent set of animations that really help improve the experience, but in general they're still rather clunky at times and not fluid enough. There's even a couple of awkward turning and crossing animations in there that Konami have resurrected from one of their really shit games, for some reason.

I agree with stamina - just ignore it.
Changed camera to custom, all maxed out with an angle on it and it's a good view at last.
I was getting spanked so took it down to pro until I get used to it after a few years away.
Using Arsenal in CL mode. Best Napoli 3-1 away then lost at home to gala 0-1 to a 95 min goal.

Little over the top, I think. The game is good and a big step in the right direction, but it certainly doesn't show impressive beauty or dignity quite like you describe with the word "majestic." I agree that PES finally has a decent set of animations that really help improve the experience, but in general they're still rather clunky at times and not fluid enough. There's even a couple of awkward turning and crossing animations in there that Konami have resurrected from one of their really shit games, for some reason.

It is to me. That's all that matter's to me. like I said, pes 2015 is closest thing to the real for me.I love it. I've played football all my life and I am in awe of this pes; so much freedom. Its only opinion. No worries.

Having played PES for a week, just booted up Winning Eleven. I'm sure there's a difference. If you've got both games, try handling and controlling Eden Hazard. The players in WE feel more weighty. Hence feel more solid and sturdy. Can anyone also confirm my finding?

Be great if they could make running speed progressive using the R2 trigger, like the throttle of a car in racing games.

Back
Top Bottom