PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

The problem is not with import images, the problem is with file sharing. You can save files to an usb on PS4 with no problems, but you can only use these files in your profile, you can´t share with other people.

I still believe that the best solution for Konami is to create an online server to share the created data, in stead of people sharing direct through each other. That way they would not depend on Sony and M$oft.

According to this guy we can import images. Is he wrong?

Also read somewhere that you could connect external hdd to ps4 and format it to FAT32. That would allow USB connection. Maybe thats what Honome means. Can anyone confirm this?

I think that Konami cannot afford to release Pes game where OF can`t be shared. Think about ps3 or ps2 version of pes all these years without kits for unlicensed clubs. For me this year the gameplay is amazing and these little things can`t change my mind but it would be dissapointment if we cannot use Dortmund for example in Champions league match or in Master league...

I think that Konami cannot afford to release Pes game where OF can`t be shared. Think about ps3 or ps2 version of pes all these years without kits for unlicensed clubs. For me this year the gameplay is amazing and these little things can`t change my mind but it would be dissapointment if we cannot use Dortmund for example in Champions league match or in Master league...
Well, what are they supposed to do? Not releasing the game for PS4 at all? It's not their fault at last.

Well, what are they supposed to do? Not releasing the game for PS4 at all? It's not their fault at last.

No, I was trying to say that they will try to find a way to solve this. We don`t know what they had in mind but they know that ps4 doesn`t have option to share files before releasing the game. They are quite for this question, maybe they had some info from Sony or they trying other way to solve this gap. But the hard part will be if the updates they plan to release every week will affect ourselfs option files and edits.

Played the ps3 and ps4 versions a lot since the demo landed.
Nobody on ps3 is going to be disappointed with the ps3 version, it plays just as good as ps4.
Will see what happens with ps4 editing options

On WENB facebook 21 Brazilian teams licensed.

Excellent! Full seria A + Vasco (that is on serie B). I was hoping for full serie B too, but at least we can play the Brasileirão on PES, but not in the other game.

Loaded the PES demo onto my new Xbox One. Compared to the 360 version I've played it's much better visually, responsiveness wise and has a nice looking pitch turf. Not sure why other comments and screenshots have shown it to look so bad on the Xbox One. Passing is nice. Shooting feels too powerful and there's virtually no net movement from goals :p Would like to see more shooting animations and more organic outcomes in front of goals.

pes-2015-brazillian-license.jpg

As a ps4 user I am not too fusssed tbh. I can make them if needs be. The editing section here should be pretty busy for PES2015 come November

It all depend if the PC version (which KONAMI abviously hates) is a crappy PS3 port or a proper next gen PS4 port.

From what I heard. Pes on the PS3 is just as good as the PS4. Haven't tried it myself yet

No way bro.
I tried both. PES 2015 is pretty bad. A little more responsive than 2014 but still not leveled with the 2015 PS4 version, and the whole of it feels a lot smoother in PS4. For real. The change is huge. Couldn't go through more than 4 games in PS3, whilst I've put up about 60 games on the PS4.

Well the countdown in my head at least has began. Can't wait to get this game. Its been a long time that I anticipated a game release like this one. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas comes to mind.

Agreed. Anticipation is for real this time for me.

I was just sprinting down the field and decided to pass back and to my delight I saw this amazing animation for the first time. Shame the defender got to it first.

:EASY:

YouTube - PES 2015 Neymar Pass back

No way bro.
I tried both. PES 2015 is pretty bad. A little more responsive than 2014 but still not leveled with the 2015 PS4 version, and the whole of it feels a lot smoother in PS4. For real. The change is huge. Couldn't go through more than 4 games in PS3, whilst I've put up about 60 games on the PS4.

Switch the PS3 resolution on 720 and you go smooth as on PS4, 60 FPS solid!:COOL:

I dont know if this has been brought up yet or if it was also in PES 2014 but the stamina system is now related to the work the player does. Stamina always used to deplete throughout the match according to the value assigned to the stat and time passed, no matter how much running the player did the stamina would always decrease at the same rate, it was solely dictated by that value. Last night I used unassisted cursor switching and controlled Pirlo for the whole match and did as little as the game would let me, at the end of the match I had nearly a whole bar of stamina left. If I still played online this would please me to no end, the constant sprint pressuring was one thing that ruined the game and now those people will be made to pay. I have seen some grumblings about the stamina reducing too fast, these people have outed themselves are sprint whores and its about time that that play style will been punished, adapt or die bitches!

Also I think I remember some from WENB saying that there would be walking, jogging and sprinting in PES 2015, am I missing something? I have never seen a player walk with the ball and I think it would be something of value. Given the weight of the players PES really needs to update its movement options, FIFA has a full spectrum but as the players have no weight and there is no real foot planting its not essential. I feel that it is something thats necessary in PES as well as greater momentum to compliment it. If they start implementing things like this and the game goes in the direction I think it will, a couple of games down the line its going to become something very special.

Last edited:
No way bro.

ps3 version of 2015 is far from pretty bad and miles above pes 2014.
Gameplay wise there's not much to choose between ps4 and ps3, obviously ps4 has improved graphics and animations etc but not the huge leap you are saying:P

At coopz and stu

LOD for me on Fifa 15 particularly tele broadcast is incredibly bad. You cant even see who you controlling, player height, hair everything seems to take a knock.

Am I right that you both pay this on Xbox720p

Im on the XBox1 yeah.

All the above looks fine for me on Fifa.

This is the year. I absolutely love PES 2015. I bought FIFA 15 for PS4 since I thought the demo was superb.. but after playing it for a couple of hours, it's actually terrible and one of the most annoying games I've ever played. The defensive AI is probably the worst ever, too easy to score, you can basically run through any defense with any player (Messi will score at least 3-4 goals per game if you're a good player).. and if it's a tight game, the AI will cheat to tie/win the game. Also, the movement of the players are extremely unrealistic and weird.

PES wins in the physics and the awesome gameplay. It's just so much more enjoyable (and less frustrating) than FIFA.

But I have a couple of complains about the demo.

1. Too easy. I win basically every game and have a ball possession of about 65-75%, even with passing assistance at 0. Will there be a tougher difficulty at release? Or sliders to adjust?
2. Shots are overpowered.
3. I hope we can lower the game speed.
4. Sliding tackles are almost impossible to control (player slide too far?)
5. I love team id, but maybe the teams have too few variations? Real Madrid never keep possession, they just go for the long counter-attack/through balls towards Bale/Ronaldo at the wing.
6. Same with player id when it comes to players who are great at passning.. I feel like Pirlo (good longe range passers) isn't any better than f.e. a shitty defender at passing.. I loved in f.e. PES6 where it felt like Beckham etc almost always made perfect passes (and you could do a long ball and it would often create a good chance).

Oh well, apart from that this is a huge step forward and I will be selling my FIFA 15 to pick up PES 15 later on. Good job, Konami.. don't screw up the gameplay at release now..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom