PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Am I the only one that doesn't like the pitch color? :CURSE:
Looks a tad off... don't know what it is... but don't like it.
If PES had FIFAs presentation(Pitch, grass, stadium, commentary, crowd, etc).. it would be simply amazing. :THINK:

I want video evidence of someone scoring a header from a corner, on superstar (PS3). It has been absolutely impossible for me, like I've mentioned before there is this odd rock-paper-scissors system going on where the game just chooses one of three options for the ball to go, none of which is actually into the net

Tried the demo again (ps3) and still not impressed or revitalized. Bottom line is: Who in their right mind would prefer this compared to an updated Pes 2013? If new-gen pes 2015 isn't better than an updated Pes 2013 would be, then that speaks for itself. I'm more exited about imagining about an updated pes 2013 than I am for pes 2015. This series is dead.

I want video evidence of someone scoring a header from a corner, on superstar (PS3). It has been absolutely impossible for me, like I've mentioned before there is this odd rock-paper-scissors system going on where the game just chooses one of three options for the ball to go, none of which is actually into the net

I play on Superstar in Ps3

This is my header goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRM2rrTm0G8&list=UUMbWtCPbXwyRqwq9xgCZ2RA

But is very difficult to score header

I play with shoots in MANUAL

"From e.g." don't undersand that tweet, doesn't he means only european branch of PES devs?
What we know is this years the european pes team focuses on player ID/appearances/scoutings and feedback reports to japan branch in priority...

For me that tweet doesn't means that it will not be any change in gameplay/sensations between demo and full release...

6db28c29.png

Player number:
PS4: 1 to 4 (22 online)
PS3: 1 to 7 (22 online)
X1: 1 to 8 (22 online).

Multiplayer:
PS4: PS+ required, but you don't need it if you're playing against CPU in myClub
PS3: free
X1: Gold required.

Editing:
PS4: Pixel edit, No. Image loading, No. Stadium edit, Yes.
PS3: Pixel edit, Yes. Image loading, Yes. Stadium edit, Yes.
X1: Pixel edit, No. Image loading, No. Stadium edit, Yes.

Custom Music:
PS4: No.
PS3: Yes.
X1: No.

Sharing:
PS4: Yes.
PS3: n/a.
X1: n/a.

Remoteplay:
PS3: No.

Frame rate:
PS4: 60.
PS3: 60.
X1: 60.

Resolution:
PS4: 1080p.
PS3: 720p.
X1: 720p.

Other:
PS4: Entrance cutscenes.
PS3: No cutscenes except for the UEFA Champions League and Europ league.
X1: Entrance cutscenes.

Just had 2 games as juve v a Madrid. Both finished 1-1 and were great games. Their keeper pulled off some great saves. Roll on nov!!

I had a goal that would make you change your mind :LOL:

The ball went through Bravos glove, more particularly his left thumb and into the net. Immediately tweeted officialpes and Bhatti. Only happened once so far though

Adam Bhatti post a WIP Hamsik's face. it look a lot better than the demo.
he used to say the 2 months gap for improve graphic and animation, it seems he said the truth.

ByeD4nVCQAA7YS7.jpg

Hamsik from the PS4 demo.
ByeDF4zCIAEgfVY.jpg:large

Adam Bhatti post a WIP Hamsik's face. it look a lot better than the demo.
he used to say the 2 months gap for improve graphic and animation, it seems he said the truth.

ByeD4nVCQAA7YS7.jpg

Hamsik from the PS4 demo.
ByeDF4zCIAEgfVY.jpg:large

Oh would u look at that! A Naruto fan, specially uchiha clan fan! And u support man utd??! Nice, I thought I was alone with that combo. But back to topic. Thats a nice detailed face. Just never had issue with pes faces, hope they r working on gameplay and more modes. Whats this, no entrance or cutscenes in ps3 or pc? Thats dead.

6db28c29.png

Player number:

Multiplayer:
PS4: PS+ required, but you don't need it if you're playing against CPU in myClub

Editing:

Custom Music:

Sharing:

Remoteplay:

Frame rate:

Resolution:

Other:

What about xbox 360? Is it running at 60fps as well?

Last edited:
Why no entrance cutscenes on ps3 and 360 except for Europa League and Champions League? It seems nonsense to me.

I have scored a couple of headers from crosses but like I said in a feedback topic. The lack of a true collision system between the player motion and the ball, destroys header variety/placement/power.

Last edited:
6db28c29.png

Player number:

Multiplayer:

Editing:

Custom Music:

Sharing:

Remoteplay:

Frame rate:

Resolution:

Other:

So we cant even Pixel edit on next gen :CONFUSE:

And the sharing, is that the option file sharing? Or? Shouldn't PS3 be Yes if so?

A lot of guys on here are enjoying the demo and I am trying hard to see the beauty in this game, but I'd like to know if anyone is experiencing these problems iv been seeing.

1. Stutter in animation while walking/running
2. Tevez as well as several other players have a hunch while running, doesn't look right.
3. When passing, ball moves along the pitch like its on ice. I can't see much variation in passing.

Yes, all three of them.

Yes me too, but its fun none the less. I agree the passing seems weird at the beginning, I used to hate it too. I made a lot of wrong passes, but then I noticed that not only the direction you point to is important but also the amount of power. THe power bar is very sensitive and the wrong power means a wrong pass.
Still the passing and especially the shooting should be approved.

Basic and advanced shooting seems to be broken.
1. Shots are too easy and too cpu driven. The cpu seems to decide the power of the shot too much
2. In basic and advanced heading from crosses seems impossible.
3. Also one touch tap ins seems impossible.
3. Manual shooting looks and feels so great, but aiming is very hard. Also in manual i made some great diving header goals.
4. In manual shooting the old pes feeling comes back.
5. They should make Advanced shooting more manual, were you control the power manually and get little help from the cpu in aiming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom