PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

If any of you actually think Info0 AKA Tempoaramones is a troll then I'm genuinely sorry for you. Look at his channel. He has views on the game that many of you in here share. You guys are letting the language barrier carry this. After the way Zeemeister has gone after Info, I'm surprised only Info0 gets the brunt of this punishment. But alas, things are never as simple as they should be. The way this has been handled has left a bad taste, imo.
That's got nothing to do with his constant trolling. He was banned before for a reason and he's asked for it again.

Moderators just ban trolls if it need, u no need to explain. Its so anoiyng to read useless posts.

I agree ccfc... not even pace matters at the moment but a big strong striker makes the game easy mode almost regardless of the other stats.

Why this happens is that the footballing brain of the player is replaced by the footballing brain of the person playing the game. So in real life you may have an big strong player with no footballing intelligence being controlled by someone who may be good at the game. Suddenly you have a strong player with good physical attributes and with a the same brain power as any other player you control

Coding player intelligence that gets past this would be very difficult. The only was is to reduce passing and shooting accuracy.

I've seen how Konami destroyed the Silent Hill community and how PES is going in the same path. They pinky swear they have been reading forums and know what we want, giving hope of amazing things on the way but then we get vita silent hill dungeon crawler. The same old people come out of the bushes to praise whatever has "Silent Hill" stamped on it as "a great new experience" and the old fans run from the franchise faster than the speed of light.

Not sure about evoweb but some websites previously mentioned as better (lol) are nothing but propaganda platforms for Konami where users that play ball get rewarded with inside information (which hilariously they are banned from using) and those that aren't afraid of pointing out BS when they see it, are put in the troll category. No sane man can say "we have nothing to hide" and then give out youtube strikes for those that analyze PES 2015 "beta" gameplay, unless it's 100% BS PR moves.

It seems to me, the captain wants to go down with the ship and those screaming "a iceberg is on the way!" are forced to jump. Then people wonder, how did the sales drop so much? Must be those evil FIFA guys. I personally know friends that simply gave up on football games because they would rather spend 50 bucks on bioshock infinite or NBA 2K14 (even if they don't care about basketball) than waste the same amount on a mediocre videogame like PES 2014.

Last edited:

i would like to see with the NG consoles, implemention of a FM style stats with much more emphasis on mental stats than just simply technical.
Things like composure, anticipation, concentration should feature more heavily...
its what seperates average players from great players.

At one point they had leadership or mentality stats that made a difference when players were selected as captains. Then they took that off.

It otherwise, despite the implementation of PES ID, gives the players too much of a generic feel for my liking.

Particularly for ML. There should be CPU only stats that only apply to the CPU when the CPU controls that particular player. So I might use Taraabt, but I won't be making some of the dumb decisions he makes, but to make the game more realistic for us in ML, the CPU should be limited by Taraabt's mental stats, so if he is surrounded by 3 players, instead of trying to just pass he tries to take them all on. More than likely he'll screw up, like in real life, but every so often he might just pull it off, llke in real life.

It's much more complicated to apply mental stats to players controlled by the human. Going about that would require creativity from Konami, I am not sure they possess without breaking many other aspects of the game along the way.

I've seen how Konami destroyed the Silent Hill community and how PES is going in the same path. They pinky swear they have been reading forums and know what we want, giving hope of amazing things on the way but then we get vita silent hill dungeon crawler. The same old people come out of the bushes to praise whatever has "Silent Hill" stamped on it as "a great new experience" and the old fans run from the franchise faster than the speed of light.

Not sure about evoweb but some websites previously mentioned as better (lol) are nothing but propaganda platforms for Konami where users that play ball get rewarded with inside information (which hilariously they are banned from using) and those that aren't afraid of pointing out BS when they see it, are put in the troll category. No sane man can say "we have nothing to hide" and then give out youtube strikes for those that analyze PES 2015 "beta" gameplay, unless it's 100% BS PR moves.

It seems to me, the captain wants to go down with the ship and those screaming "a iceberg is on the way!" are forced to jump. Then people wonder, how did the sales drop so much? Must be those evil FIFA guys. I personally know friends that simply gave up on football games because they would rather spend 50 bucks on bioshock infinite or NBA 2K14 (even if they don't care about basketball) than waste the same amount on a mediocre videogame like PES 2014.

Same thoughts here.

People don't realize KONAMI has been repeating the same marketing strategy every year and get hyped up every year. What we get is always something one step forward, one step backward or even 3 steps backward.

A lot of people have converted to FIFA not because of licences or they like "arcady" gameplay. Many of them are actually long time PES fans and savvy football fans, but they just don't find PES fun or good anymore.

I'm one of the few who basically give up both FIFA and PES at this point. Neither game can provide me enough fun anymore. PES is still trying to find its way back while FIFA is getting stale due to lack of competition.

After reading last 10-20 pages of this thread,
I suggest that everybody take a close look at this picture.
Thanks.

mib3_animgif_3_us.gif
KONAMI programmers are professionals.
They will deliver (eventually).
You are not 14 years old, anymore.
You should be happy knowing that there are companies out there
trying to profit from entertaining your 25+ years old ass.​

Now…
Yeah, I forgot what I was going to ask.

Oh, yeah – you have absolutely perfect prototype game of football in front of you. Demo with perfect gameplay - perfect AI, stamina system, animations, physics, ability implementation, even atmosphere, graphics and presentation are perfect.

But, there is only one level of difficulty and it is professional!

How would you make other difficulty levels for that game when everything on professional level is already perfect?

Last edited:

Why this happens is that the footballing brain of the player is replaced by the footballing brain of the person playing the game. So in real life you may have an big strong player with no footballing intelligence being controlled by someone who may be good at the game. Suddenly you have a strong player with good physical attributes and with a the same brain power as any other player you control

Coding player intelligence that gets past this would be very difficult. The only was is to reduce passing and shooting accuracy.

I think you may have misunderstood his or mine comment.
you are referring to the generic nature. With things like composure stats etc, a random integer range depending on the situation (ie. a player under pressure) could determine the percentage of their finishing stats for an example.
Someone like Falcao with finishing of 98 could under pressure have 80-90 percent of their finishing still in use (approx 72-89 finishing).
Whilst someone with low composure but lets say finishing 80, would only be able to use up to 60 percent of that stat (approx 48 finishing) to give an example.
Still a chance to score but gets lower.

Or if its a defender, maybe their first touch etc suffers under pressure.

I know they use Attacking, Defending stats to a degree for this, but it should be expanded upon in much more detail and using such stats as composure would imo make it better.

And i certainly do not believe its that difficult for professional programmers to implement.

I was generally referring to the fact that an edited player with 99 Top Speed, 99 Explosive Power, 99 Technique and 99 Dribbling aren't able to outrun any players (with the ball) but a toad with Body Balance of 99 can just jog and push his way through. The difference in shooting and other technical abilities isn't huge between 75 and 90 to be honest, so an average player with a lot of balance beats everything.

I've based my whole ML team based on this fact, and I can beat any defense that way. I'm unstoppable, but it isn't fun and it isn't football.

Last edited:

Not to fussed about the removal of dotted line because it won't mean anything since the game is still using the 2014 FK system; which in my opinion depends heavily on the dotted-line.

I'm not going to vote for the line to be removed as some people may like using it. I would like an option to turn it off permanently in the game settings though.

Last edited:

I do not see the necessity in removing it tbh

if you have online filters that work and the ability to deactivate for both you and your opponent in the match settings - there shouldn't be a problem. Also fgs bring the difficulty selection for online games back. Cant understand why they removed it

unassisted lobby for no lines, no pass assitance and no shoot assistance would be nice too.

this looks like a lame attempt to "listen to the fans" with a trivial thing

If the game plays better than the last one it can have dotted lines where ever the frig it wants.

I do not see the necessity in removing it tbh

if you have online filters that work and the ability to deactivate for both you and your opponent in the match settings - there shouldn't be a problem. Also fgs bring the difficulty selection for online games back. Cant understand why they removed it

unassisted lobby for no lines, no pass assitance and no shoot assistance would be nice too.

this looks like a lame attempt to "listen to the fans" with a trivial thing

This it is the problem, Konami will not put these filters, for what it becomes necessary to remove these lines.

If Konami will apply those filters that you mention if not then it would make sense the erase them, but i think we all know that Konami will not do so because the existing filters are absurd and insufficient, there is not even a suitable filter to limit to those who play with shots in manual.

sorry for the bad traduction... babylon...

I think you can already toggle it off ingame when taking a FK. There's a million other things that need attention though, screw the lines. Don't send konami useless polls. The core mechanics in the game are the main priority. Once that shit is in place, then you niggle about the little things

I think you can already toggle it off ingame when taking a FK. There's a million other things that need attention though, screw the lines. Don't send konami useless polls. The core mechanics in the game are the main priority. Once that shit is in place, then you niggle about the little things

Yes you can toggle off both corner lines and the free kick lines by pressing 5+6 together.

+ 1

@trebel this million other things need more attention line just give me a headache. we got it u dont give a shit.making an online filter is not a big work but would make the game fair because dotted lines are too much help.

yes its a big deal

@trebel this million other things need more attention line just give me a headache. we got it u dont give a shit.making an online filter is not a big work but would make the game fair because dotted lines are too much help.

yes its a big deal

+100000000000

You guys are under the illusion that online will ever be fun, but mark my words; it won't.

Why? Because people play it, the biggest unrepairable bug in the world.

You guys are under the illusion that online will ever be fun, but mark my words; it won't.

Yup.
People tend to constantly use the same way of attacking and defending after a certain amount of success with it.
It's natural and it makes online play less realistic and less fun.

Although the fact that you're competing with a person makes up for it.

That is why we arrange online leagues and cups ;)

A good game gave birth to Proevoeliteleagues, Pesallstars etc. All of which have succumbed to Konamis mess

Back
Top Bottom