PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

do you know guys thats a PS4 video? playstation buttons during break, electric adboards in stadia. you just made fool out of yourselfs with this girly whining

Last edited:
It would work but sometimes(well most of the times), PES likes to make the multiplier hardcore which restrict it on a range, making tactics not as effective. I started feeling that restriction since PES 2013 and I have no idea why they have it on the first place. Try playing PES 2011 or PES 2010, put the tactics to extreme values. You will notice a huge change. Do the same thing in PES 2013 or 2014, there will barely be any differences.

WHAT!!!!

hmm yeah I agree, the differences are a lot less in recent years.

PES 2013 was the best out of all the tactical changes. Well i mean the layout and functions where the same as 2012 it was a much better all round game. I started the tactics with 2011, it was wonderful, only issue was some of the values contradicted themselves and some oddness happened at times. 2011-2013 where all similar in their tactical output, 2011 and 2013 having the biggest effects on changes, 2012 not as much with all the godlike dribbling.

Thing is there was the proper PES 2013 and the broken .exe version which functions such as speeder on kitserver etc.. ruining the gameplay on PC. As for PES 2013 default tactics, most teams where set to long ball which is counter attack, so most teams sat back and waited to counter you by default, rather tedious until you learn how to beat the AI which when you did was a good challenge. I edited most of the teams and the game anyway still shines so beautifully even now, its still the best.

PES 2013 was the best out of all the tactical changes. Well i mean the layout and functions where the same as 2012 it was a much better all round game. I started the tactics with 2011, it was wonderful, only issue was some of the values contradicted themselves and some oddness happened at times. 2011-2013 where all similar in their tactical output, 2011 and 2013 having the biggest effects on changes, 2012 not as much with all the godlike dribbling.

Thing is there was the proper PES 2013 and the broken .exe version which functions such as speeder on kitserver etc.. ruining the gameplay on PC. As for PES 2013 default tactics, most teams where set to long ball which is counter attack, so most teams sat back and waited to counter you by default, rather tedious until you learn how to beat the AI which when you did was a good challenge. I edited most of the teams and the game anyway still shines so beautifully even now, its still the best.

hmm, well you have tinkered with the tactics much more than mine. I got too lazy to tinker so many teams...we need a proper editor! lol...

So you are probably in a much better position to assess how much difference do the team tactics make. But I still think its less pronounced in PES 2014.

At the end, I hope there is a difference with PES 2015. A proper team tactic editor, proper keepers (the keepers in the videos so far...seem to react so slowly....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX7RizixhHs

Not quite as good as the ps4 version graphically but there is more than enough there, that, with patches it can look good!

Not as far off as i thought it would be at least phew, still not good enough!

that is actually a pretty good video. ball physics are pretty good, animations are fluids, close control with light touches seem to be implemented better, physicality is there, keepers look quite decent, de gea's instinctive save with his legs on one of the shots look really natural. Plus they fixed the keeper reflexes when the shot is close to the body.

Preview code means this is an old code or it refers to preview of release code? like how a cinema trailer previews what is shown in the actual movie?

Last edited:
hmm, well you have tinkered with the tactics much more than mine. I got too lazy to tinker so many teams...we need a proper editor! lol...

So you are probably in a much better position to assess how much difference do the team tactics make. But I still think its less pronounced in PES 2014.

At the end, I hope there is a difference with PES 2015. A proper team tactic editor, proper keepers (the keepers in the videos so far...seem to react so slowly....)

Tactics made a big difference in 2014, the problem was the game was shit regardless of changes.

Does not look fresh. Does not look polished. Even PS4 ver. Goals look the same like pes 14 - odd. Will try the demo, from the vids i dont get positive opinions

gamesplanet.com or gamingdragons.com ... former sells digital dl version of pes since 2012, the latter had 2014 in store. I'd expect both of them to offer 2015 too.

We are pleased to confirm that the PC Demo for PES 2015 will be released on November 13th through Valve's Steam service and through a direct download link!
Stay tuned for more info as we approach release!

Taken from official facebook page.

guys,im a chinese and i guess pes2015 pc version will be released within these two days.
just 4 hours before,there is a post about pes2015 pc version on a very popular forum about video games(www.ali213.net) it is very similar to 3dm forum in china.
The topic of the post said that pc version of pes2015 will be released very soon with cracked non-dvd version
still,there are no download links inside the post but i think they will add them into the post once they are ready.
this is a traditional way to announce something before release,they will make a post and announce the release is coming and then edit the post when they are ready to release(normally within two days after they made the post)
The one who made that post is one of the administrator in the forum

here is the link to that post:
http://game.ali213.net/thread-5544646-1-1.html
of course i cant promise that the game will be 100% released within these two days,im just a member in that forum.

Last edited:
There wouldn't have been any harm in putting the demo out a week before release.

/sarcasm on
Sure there is ... PC criminals might disclose rumored new Day 1 DLC licenses too early, rendering them null and void, thus forcing Konami not to include any new teams at all
/sarcasm off

SnapCrab_NoName_2014-11-7_14-3-31_No-00.png

Back
Top Bottom