PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

that vid is not 1080p, just saying :FAIL: calm down and have a beer

Anyway I still must be pi*sed off from last year :CONF: where the demo was good and the game was not.
I tried the 2014 demo again recently; it's better than the full game 2014 patched or not.
Guys why don't you give it a try and tell your opinions?
Imho it's unbelievable how better it was

sorry for the double post

Last edited:
2014 demo was indeed great. however it was still really unresponsive...also the final game.

but Adam stated that this year demo equals the retail version since earlier there was a seperate demo code every year, not reflecting the final product. dunno why

Anyway I still must be pi*sed off from last year :CONF: where the demo was good and the game was not.
I tried the 2014 demo again recently; it's better than the full game 2014 patched or not.
Guys why don't you give it a try and tell your opinions?
Imho it's unbelievable how better it was

sorry for the double post

which demo are you talking about?? there were a few that came out on ps3.. an early version that was only out a day or so (wasn't supposed to be released), then a few more. I think the main difference is that the demo's had more frames in the animations making things smoother looking, but ultimately they changed this.. taking a few out in the final version, to increase response. That was my understanding.
That being said, I never played the 2014 demo for pc.. was that any different???

The video is 1080p, but the game obviously wasn't captured in 1080p. You can't judge colors and contrast in Youtube videos anyway.

First of all, the video is capture in 1080p and the video itself is 1080p, if it wasn't the video would have looked stretched and blurry as hell, because of the upscalling. You can judge colors and contrast in youtube videos if your compare them to other youtube videos, the compression is the same for all.

Agree but you can find better videos on yt where the lighting for pc is better.
Anyway yes I believe it's stripped but a preview from another website said pc version is close to ps4 and better than expected
Anyway just wait for the hd turf mods and use sweetfx. :D

Please, do show me the better videos on YT. Enhancing the game with mods such as sweetfx, enb and general turf mods, etc. will never make the game to look good if from the game itself are missing vital graphical options, it just doesn't work like that. YES, the game will look more crisp and colorful, but that's as far as it will ever go, unless someone finds a way to incorporate the XBO graphical files into the PC version.

which demo are you talking about?? there were a few that came out on ps3.. an early version that was only out a day or so (wasn't supposed to be released), then a few more. I think the main difference is that the demo's had more frames in the animations making things smoother looking, but ultimately they changed this.. taking a few out in the final version, to increase response. That was my understanding.
That being said, I never played the 2014 demo for pc.. was that any different???

I mean the demo for pc that was released in november. Yes it was completely different than ps3 demo. It was much better and it was much better than the game also. You can download it and try it now if you are curious; I think you would be surpised. Maybe the stripped down the pc version to make it look as ps3, but left the good demo to make people buy the game; that wouldn't surprise me. Konami hates pc gamers.

First of all, the video is capture in 1080p and the video itself is 1080p, if it wasn't the video would have looked stretched and blurry as hell, because of the upscalling. You can judge colors and contrast in youtube videos if your compare them to other youtube videos, the compression is the same for all.
Nonsense, it hasn't been captured in 1080p. Just compare it to the Prorevo videos which have been captured in 1080p: http://youtu.be/mg_-U0aeifU

Just look at the scoreboard or the goal nets, the Softpedia video does look blurred as hell. And obviously these sites don't upload the raw gameplay since they at least need to add their watermarks, so of course there is additional compression applied.

Nonsense, it hasn't been captured in 1080p. Just compare it to the Prorevo videos which have been captured in 1080p: http://youtu.be/mg_-U0aeifU

Just look at the scoreboard or the goal nets, the Softpedia video does look blurred as hell. And obviously these sites don't upload the raw gameplay since they at least need to add their watermarks, so of course there is additional compression applied.

Wait, wait, wait. The prorevo video looks good to you fellas? If that is the case, i have nothing more to say, have fun playing the game then. Peace!

FIFA looks awesome mate ;)

Almost a clever response, but FIFA's player models are an atrocious monstrosity and being negative doesn't mean that I'm a hater. If you are satisfied with the look of the PC version, then have fun mate, I wish I was in your shoes, but I am not and I will never be!

no, wasnt trying to...FIFA indeed looks awesome on PC. but PES has more depth and that is what provides the fun. ofcourse graphics arent that much relevant to me.

but im sure mods could do the trick on the pc version

no, wasnt trying to...FIFA indeed looks awesome on PC. but PES has more depth and that is what provides the fun. ofcourse graphics arent that much relevant to me.

but im sure mods could do the trick on the pc version

My apologies then, but FIFA looks ok-ish. The player models of this game are absolutely horrendous, the anatomy of a human being is completely neglected and by the looks of them, EA are obviously using classified alien anatomy from AREA 51!
Gameplay is key for me as well, but it just hurts me to watch how companies are stripping down PC ports in order to make the console ones better.

P.S. I really though you were joking with how awesome FIFA looks... duuh! :)

Last edited:
I hope, one day, I will see the optimism in PES that I have lost years ago. In my opinion, FIFA 15 and PES 15 on PC are not comparable in ALL terms.

Please, do show me the better videos on YT. Enhancing the game with mods such as sweetfx, enb and general turf mods, etc. will never make the game to look good if from the game itself are missing vital graphical options, it just doesn't work like that. YES, the game will look more crisp and colorful, but that's as far as it will ever go, unless someone finds a way to incorporate the XBO graphical files into the PC version.

Prorevo videos are ok not amazing but good.Yes with sweetfx and the mods it cannot improve things like the lighting ecc, but it will look decent. And yes you are right about fifa players looking like wrong genetic experiments. Pes players look much better also the lod is better; the way they look them from far is better than watching fifa's. Pes turfs are bad and washed out (sweetfx and modded turf will help this aspect).
Anyway right now I'm much more concerned about gameplay; ps3 demo didn't convince me at all. I don't know ps4 version but in ps3 there was not midfield gameplay; could go to score with 3 passages; also: nobody noticed how easy it is to run across the pitch and reach opposite area with central defenders? Also with the goalie I can reach opposite area at superstar level in ps3 demo. Is it the normal? Someone has ps4 demo? Is it any different?

Prorevo videos are ok not amazing but good.Yes with sweetfx and the mods it cannot improve things like the lighting ecc, but it will look decent. And yes you are right about fifa players looking like wrong genetic experiments. Pes players look much better also the lod is better; the way they look them from far is better than watching fifa's. Pes turfs are bad and washed out (sweetfx and modded turf will help this aspect).
Anyway right now I'm much more concerned about gameplay; ps3 demo didn't convince me at all. I don't know ps4 version but in ps3 there was not midfield gameplay; could go to score with 3 passages; also: nobody noticed how easy it is to run across the pitch and reach opposite area with central defenders? Also with the goalie I can reach opposite area at superstar level in ps3 demo. Is it the normal? Someone has ps4 demo? Is it any different?

PES 2015 is kinda missing the midfield game in PS4 too. It's kinda like a basketball game which FIFA has.

PES 2015 is kinda missing the midfield game in PS4 too. It's kinda like a basketball game which FIFA has.

Has someone tried to play with tactical settings to overcome this problem? Like increasing compactness and setting players who defend to "many"?

Very bad.
Think they'll fix it before release?
Fifa yes but if you want you can go and dribble everyone (same in pes):CRY:

Preordered my copy of PES 2015 for PC today. Honestly I am still in love with the ps4 gameplay and I fear that on pc will be slightly different but I really don't like the idea of not being able to edit teams kits properly. In the end I hope that the PC version wont be too different :)

could it be down to team tactics? I remember team tactics has a lot of influence on how the AI played. Klashman did a lot of useful team tactic changes that made the AI played less long balls and more passing.

I don't think we can accurately judge just from a single video imo. In fact I see variation in the video above, when the opportunity presents for a short passing, forwards or to the wings, the AI does it. If you notice, the long ball is when the forward players are too far in front, and Rooney or Mata doesn't drop back enough to offer the short option. Perhaps it could be a little more balanced, but again, it could be tweaked with team tactics

Granted, its still fast paced, that can be seen, I hope the gamespeed when set to slow will help it here.

Last edited:
could it be down to team tactics? I remember team tactics has a lot of influence on how the AI played. Klashman did a lot of useful team tactic changes that made the AI played less long balls and more passing.

I don't think we can accurately judge just from a single video imo. In fact I see variation in the video above, when the opportunity presents for a short passing, forwards or to the wings, the AI does it. If you notice, the long ball is when the forward players are too far in front, and Rooney or Mata doesn't drop back enough to offer the short option. Perhaps it could be a little more balanced, but again, it could be tweaked with team tactics

Granted, its still fast paced, that can be seen, I hope the gamespeed when set to slow will help it here.

I hope you are right. That's the main reason why I love PES so much than FIFA is to actually control and build up and at times use counter attack which is how real football works. I played again on PS4 Demo and the AI is way better. It could probably be team tactics or maybe they changed something on the preview code. The reason it looks so fast is probably due to YouTube speeding up things. Fingers crossed on the final product.

I hope you are right. That's the main reason why I love PES so much than FIFA is to actually control and build up and at times use counter attack which is how real football works. I played again on PS4 Demo and the AI is way better. It could probably be team tactics or maybe they changed something on the preview code. The reason it looks so fast is probably due to YouTube speeding up things. Fingers crossed on the final product.

if only you could edit team tactics in the demo and watch how the AI behave differently. Theoretically it should work. If not what is the point of having all those team tactic options in the first place. PES always has that, in fact even Fifa has them now and I've played with it in the demo version.

if only you could edit team tactics in the demo and watch how the AI behave differently. Theoretically it should work. If not what is the point of having all those team tactic options in the first place. PES always has that, in fact even Fifa has them now and I've played with it in the demo version.

It would work but sometimes(well most of the times), PES likes to make the multiplier hardcore which restrict it on a range, making tactics not as effective. I started feeling that restriction since PES 2013 and I have no idea why they have it on the first place. Try playing PES 2011 or PES 2010, put the tactics to extreme values. You will notice a huge change. Do the same thing in PES 2013 or 2014, there will barely be any differences.

It would work but sometimes(well most of the times), PES likes to make the multiplier hardcore which restrict it on a range, making tactics not as effective. I started feeling that restriction since PES 2013 and I have no idea why they have it on the first place. Try playing PES 2011 or PES 2010, put the tactics to extreme values. You will notice a huge change. Do the same thing in PES 2013 or 2014, there will barely be any differences.

hmm yeah I agree, the differences are a lot less in recent years.

This is absolute crap. PES finally turned into a basketball game following FIFA's footstep. Just look at this match. Passing from end to end, the AI keep giving long passes. Reminds me of the crappy PES 2013. Disappointing. Really disappointing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE8iOVOgB-g

The differences between this and PS3 demo are night-and-day. Notice the same awkward animations and ball physics from 2014. No fluidity there at all.

Back
Top Bottom