PC PES 2014 discussion thread

:LOL:

The announcer sounds like friggin' Tekken/Street Fighter announcer. I knew it when they announced controls, PES will turn into fighting game next! C-c-c-c-combo breaker! :D

Btw Okubo wasn't announced. Had to rewind to make sure I heard correctly and yep, Okubo is silent announcement. Stupid mistake!

Last edited:
So, I bought it after all. Patches seem to be promising and it wasn't that expensive really (~12€).

They say you should spent your first salary on alcohol, but guess what, I only bought new jeans, PES 2014 and still have quite a lot left :D

Anyway, can one play online exhibitions and MLO matches with friends/"chosen people"? I mean, as if someone would like to play with me sometimes - I'm well-stuck into PES 6 reality and will have to train quite a bit to understand this new game.

Sounds interesting so far, I'll try MLO out this evening.

This game.

I haven't really touched 2014 in several months, but my friend recently finished school for the summer so we were EAGER to play 2vsCPU (I've played football games with him for years). What an absolute mess! For one, the lag is atrocious. More often than not it's unplayable. Stuttering, button delay and the game runs in slow-motion whenever the ball goes out of play or a replay occurs. It shows I have better connection to a server that's located half-way around the world than one in my own country. You can't select which stadium you'd like, what ball, time of day, season, you can't even manually adjust the cameras! Absurd. What a piece of absolute shite. I don't even know why I bother anymore. I'm like an Alzheimer's patient.

This game.

I haven't really touched 2014 in several months, but my friend recently finished school for the summer so we were EAGER to play 2vsCPU (I've played football games with him for years). What an absolute mess! For one, the lag is atrocious. More often than not it's unplayable. Stuttering, button delay and the game runs in slow-motion whenever the ball goes out of play or a replay occurs. It shows I have better connection to a server that's located half-way around the world than one in my own country. You can't select which stadium you'd like, what ball, time of day, season, you can't even manually adjust the cameras! Absurd. What a piece of absolute shite. I don't even know why I bother anymore. I'm like an Alzheimer's patient.
Strange, I know so many people who have no lag whatsoever.
Maybe you should test your internet speed.
A very good scanner is Nuria, but I don't know if that works properly outside Holland.
Else you can try speedtest.net
Hopefully that helps you.

So pissed off. :RANT::RANT::RANT:
"The match will be abandoned as conditions have significantly worsened"
Strange how there are no lags for the whole match and then in the last two seconds when I'm up by 2 this happens. Twice between yesterday and today, and the match goes down as void, fucking bullshit. And seriously, we're in stoppage time, I'm up 2-0 and it goes down as void? I don't care if he doesn't get a loss but give me my win.

Konami should do something about that kind of shit, suspend players that do that for one week, then two weeks the second time and so on. I hope their routers blow up, sore losers. :R1

While I'm at it, what's with penalties? And the way players stand still and don't move for the rebound? You're seriously better off conceding a penalty than letting them shoot, better chance they won't score. And the advantage is ridiculous, so many one on ones lost because the ref decides (after giving some advantage) that there's no advantage and it's a freekick at the other end of the pitch. Not to mention the offsides called on long balls (goal kicks/clearances) without seeing who actually gets the ball.

And I'm genuinely enjoying playing PES2014 but these fucktards really piss me off.

Hopefully PES2015 duly delivers.

anyone noticed that the quality of models & textures got very low with the last too patches?
in pre-match scene is very pixalted, but that doesn't bother me.
in some replays (pes2014 has multiple replay stances) you can barely tell faces features (nose , eyes, mouth) , can't even tell if cavani(for ex) is human anymore let alone speak about resamblance...
I'm playing 1080p High quality settings. I don't even think low quality ( in previous versions) looked as bad as high quality looks now.

So pissed off. :RANT::RANT::RANT:
"The match will be abandoned as conditions have significantly worsened"
Strange how there are no lags for the whole match and then in the last two seconds when I'm up by 2 this happens. Twice between yesterday and today, and the match goes down as void, fucking bullshit. And seriously, we're in stoppage time, I'm up 2-0 and it goes down as void? I don't care if he doesn't get a loss but give me my win.

Konami should do something about that kind of shit, suspend players that do that for one week, then two weeks the second time and so on. I hope their routers blow up, sore losers. :R1

While I'm at it, what's with penalties? And the way players stand still and don't move for the rebound? You're seriously better off conceding a penalty than letting them shoot, better chance they won't score. And the advantage is ridiculous, so many one on ones lost because the ref decides (after giving some advantage) that there's no advantage and it's a freekick at the other end of the pitch. Not to mention the offsides called on long balls (goal kicks/clearances) without seeing who actually gets the ball.

And I'm genuinely enjoying playing PES2014 but these fucktards really piss me off.

Hopefully PES2015 duly delivers.

Make that 3... :RANT:
Porco Dio.

Letter
Email of complaint on its way.

Last edited:
Haha, remember that on original 1.00. game you could score on near post almost all the time? Guaranteed goal.

Think on 1.13. I have found same way of scoring goals, but instead of hitting it near post, aim at far post when inside area. Guaranteed goals for both you and AI :LOL:.

Take a look at below video:

YouTube - Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PC) | CoreGameplay1.4 + PESEdit 4.2.1 | Bayern vs Dortmund | HD

(2 goals for AI and 3 goals for me were scored the same way)
Goals 1 and 3 from Bayern looked similar, but all other goals were different.
Still, if you think you make the same goals, then just play different ;)

Nah, too repetitive. Went back to PES6. At least no two goals felt the same there...

EDIT:

Decided to play Arsenal vs Hull... Almost smashed my controller against the wall :RAGE:.

Never was I so infuriated with PES 2014... Right now. The amount of bullshit which happened in this game is just too fucking much. The game decides to go against you, you cannot do anything to stop it :(.

Last edited:
I got some annoying thing last night. I just made 2-1 and watched the clock. 87th minute!
I knew the CPU would raise its level of play: It slow-dribbled to the corner-flag, crossed the ball and scored the 2-2. I knew it would happen! :(

My problem is still to stop players who slow dribble. Every attempt to block-tackle misses and barging him off the ball with the right stick fails too because I have the player in front of me and not along him side by side. Sliding tackles in the 87th minute with the computer down 2-1 is guarantee for a free kick or a penalty...

Any advice for me? :CONFUSE:

Last edited:
I got some annoying thing last night. I just made 2-1 and watched the clock. 87th minute!
I knew the CPU would raise its level of play: It slow-dribbled to the corner-flag, crossed the ball and scored the 2-2. I knew it would happen! :(

My problem is still to stop players who slow dribble. Every attempt to block-tackle misses and barging him off the ball with the right stick fails too because I have the player in front of me and not along him side by side. Sliding tackles in the 87th minute with the computer down 2-1 is guarantee for a free kick or a penalty...

Yeh accept it, it's called scripting I could tell you a thousand cases of being robbed and cheated by the CPU. There's nothing you can do about it believe me I've tried everything, it's always been there and always will be by the looks of things.

Don't let it ruin the experience for you. . . I don't, but you can tell when it's coming some of it is absolutely outrageous.

Yeh accept it, it's called scripting I could tell you a thousand cases of being robbed and cheated by the CPU. There's nothing you can do about it believe me I've tried everything, it's always been there and always will be by the looks of things.

Don't let it ruin the experience for you. . . I don't, but you can tell when it's coming some of it is absolutely outrageous.
Yeah, but those slow dribbles.. I can't get a grip on it. Hopefully others can help me out, as I asked in my previous post...

Yeah, but those slow dribbles.. I can't get a grip on it. Hopefully others can help me out, as I asked in my previous post...

It seems impossible to take the ball from them yet they can take it from you no problem, I've no answer to it let's see if someone comes up with an answer!

I know it's to early to talk about pes 2015, but there are people in chat's trolling us now about no PC Release date.
How we are going to be peacefull 100% okay in this world?

For a fan of Pro evolution like me and all the workers of konami.... I have a shame to be insulted by this unknown people.
Maybe they are aliens or something...

Waiting for E3.

Last edited:
I know it's to early to talk about pes 2015, but there are people in chat's trolling us now about no PC Release date.
How we are going to be peacefull 100% okay in this world?

For a fan of Pro evolution like me and all the workers of konami.... I have a shame to be insulted by this unknown people.
Maybe they are aliens or something...

Waiting for E3.

Well as this is the PES2014 discussion thread, all speculative talk about pes2015 wont be happening here.
If we have trolls,press the report button and they will be dealt with.

Well as this is the PES2014 discussion thread, all speculative talk about pes2015 wont be happening here.
If we have trolls,press the report button and they will be dealt with.

Thanks for your opinion superleeds1, but they must stop doing that. Is bad for us, and bad for the community in the world.

KONAMI has CL/EL license for few more years, but imo that's pointless license to have in KONAMI hands. Despite using proper naming/logos/ads for CL they cannot use proper teams who play in CL due to EA exclusive club deals :LOL:. And you can re-create CL/EL cups in FIFA using Creation Master... (look in FIFA 14 Current Gen section :P).

As for PES 2015 it will come to PC, but how it will be like, no-one knows. It must be a lot better than PES 2014 that's for sure. Another failure will completely rule them out for me. Enough bullshit is enough.

KONAMI has CL/EL license for few more years, but imo that's pointless license to have in KONAMI hands. Despite using proper naming/logos/ads for CL they cannot use proper teams who play in CL due to EA exclusive club deals :LOL:. And you can re-create CL/EL cups in FIFA using Creation Master... (look in FIFA 14 Current Gen section :P).

As for PES 2015 it will come to PC, but how it will be like, no-one knows. It must be a lot better than PES 2014 that's for sure. Another failure will completely rule them out for me. Enough bullshit is enough.

I'm worried about UEFA Europa League and AFC Champions League, i hope europe people get the same taste as they have in asia.
KONAMI thinks we don´t like J. League, for me as Portuguese i love so much J. League, this year konami can able to add J. League 3 too! :))

When will end this nightmare called Pes2014? So fustrating game after lots of official and unoficial patches. Please God make inspiration for football game makers that Pes2015 have fun and enjoy factors.

the only solution for that is doing like real defenders do in soccer ... you have to contain.

basicly you have to contain then, 2 steps distance ( more or less ) and protecting the side of the goal. if you do this, you are forcing the attacker to make a move ( and not you ) and then you can take the ball.

exactly the same thing happens in changed positions. the cpu is very easily dribbled if they come running against you ( RS Down or UP and then LS Forward usually does the trick ).

contain alot , dont go tackling.

of course , you can always do a fault, or go straight with RB + X and then using the RS to just push the attacker over. but has to be done very carefully ( watching the momentum for runs )

this is not scriptting, this is real life soccer ( surelly you dont think real defenders contain attackers because they are lazy ).

scripting happens when every tackle you do, still the ball rebounds to a cpu player.

i also though some headers were scripting, but discovered that my way of heading was not the best.

This game is so much better with yair25 patch it's unbelievable, how much of a change it can make. Little niggles here and there (left by KONAMI), but my God it's completely different beast now.

It handles like PES6. You have so much variety. The catch up thing is severely limited, the player positioning is better and other stuff you notice after playing 20+ games. I can't get off this game now.

Back
Top Bottom