PES 2012 Discussion Thread .......

Tbh it was made by GTTV who are a american gaming site so im not surprised by how bad the player seemed to be. Even then all the best bits bout that video came from the CPU which seems very good even on a low level difficulty they seem to attack alot better. That rooney goal was magical and was scored by the CPU

is there a demo release date yet?
just wondering if that info is available cause the embargo has already been lifted but i haven't seen that info posted anywhere yet.

is there a demo release date yet?
just wondering if that info is available cause the embargo has already been lifted but i haven't seen that info posted anywhere yet.

Why does Jon answer a load of shit tweets that are stupid questions that have already been answered in the gameplay videos and/or articles, yet he ignores valid ones such as 'has the replay system been fixed as it's awful in pes2011".

Why does Jon answer a load of shit tweets that are stupid questions that have already been answered in the gameplay videos and/or articles, yet he ignores valid ones such as 'has the replay system been fixed as it's awful in pes2011".

I've been noticing that Jon only answers questions that show up once he's online. So if you tweet something to him hoping he can answer when he gets around again, that usually doesn't happen.

The game just looks like an improved version over 2011, if you didn't like this year's game then you probably won't like the new one either. And I'm fine with that.

On a positive, I love the improved atmosphere from the crowd. Far more realistic sounding, and love the whistles when the away team score at Real Madrid.

+1. loved PES11. would be happy if PES12 is just an improvement of PES11

:RANT:

What i hate is how lazy Konami and EA are to figure out that we (hardcore players) are not happy with the kind of gameplay their games are played online.

For God'sake, is it hard to create a new match marking dedicated for those experienced players who want a more realistic game, with longer length time, Top AI level, harder passing, slower pace, harder tackling, realistic and fair refs and real impact on staminia and fatigue system ?

The gran turismo 5 online is fully adjustable, if someone creates a room with the settings you would like to play with, then you enjoy it or you creat for your own and then other people enjoy it too. Even the arcadey Fps games on the market (like cod's) have their special matchmarking for more experienced players where there is no radar.

Come on, do it!:BRICK:

Keep in mind that Jon's idea of shortly usually isn't too accurate :P
ok.
i was also wondering what the gamespeed was in these videos and why no one selects a different camera angle when testing the game.
i'm getting the feeling that i am the only one who loves to be close to the action since i mostly use the medium camera view.

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2011/08/new-other-leagues-licenses-revealed.html

Konami have made the choice, and have decided to implement the following eight teams into PES 2012:

Genk (Belgium)
Standard Liège (Belgium)
Bayer Leverkusen (Germany)
Wisła Kraków (Poland)
Oţelul Galaţi (Romania)
CSKA Moscow (Russia)
FC Zürich (Switzerland)
Trabzonspor (Turkey)

But with new licensed teams coming in, we will also see teams leaving the PES series.

Here are the eight teams that will not be in PES 2012.

Club Brugge (Belgium)
Werder Bremen (Germany)
Dinamo Bucureşti (Romania)
CFR Cluj (Romania)
Unirea Urziceni (Romania)
Spartak Moscow (Russia)
FK Crvena Zvezda (Serbia)
SK Slavia Praha (Czech Republic)

Huge credit to Adam at WENB for giving us the information.

Konami up to their old tricks again. For every new team, an existing one must go.:BRICK:

It's all up to the teams that participate in European competitions. Tight budget it seems. One they could do though, is the same that they did with the Portuguese League, get a fake league when there are more than two teams from one league in the game.

It's all up to the teams that participate in European competitions. Tight budget it seems. One they could do though, is the same that they did with the Portuguese League, get a fake league when there are more than two teams from one league in the game.

You are Seabass.

Really? Werder -> Leverkusen swap is more than understandable (licensing dificulties with BL and Werder not qualifying for europe), Cluj hasn't qualified either and Unirea went bankrupt. But all the other teams which are apparently going to be removed are still participating in qualifying rounds for EL.

Really? Werder -> Leverkusen swap is more than understandable (licensing dificulties with BL and Werder not qualifying for europe), Cluj hasn't qualified either and Unirea went bankrupt. But all the other teams which are apparently going to be removed are still participating in qualifying rounds for EL.

Oh, qualifying rounds, forgot about those lol. It will indeed be a shame if they qualify and won't be there... Did it happen last year?

Will there be any news of Football Life today or did I dream that some sort of info would be released about it? Maybe not by Konami, but I think I read that some guy that played PC version had actually tried it or at least messed around in the menus.

Will there be any news of Football Life today or did I dream that some sort of info would be released about it? Maybe not by Konami, but I think I read that some guy that played PC version had actually tried it or at least messed around in the menus.

Gamescom.

Yeah, but this guy over at WENB played it, he just wrote a little about it too. Well he played ML that was grouped together with BAL under the FL menu.

The guy from Pesblog.be said this about ML @WENB:
Have some positive Master League news too, as they're are cool cutscenes within the menus, outsides the menus and withing a game also.

You now have to create a manager, like designing face and stuff. And then you get these cutscenes when you're being presented to the press. Or when the trainer comes to talk to you. In the ML menus these cutscenes are in the background and you see your players being trained by you. You see them run on the trainingsfield, stretch, pump, etc.

When you sign a player, you also see a cutscene with you presenting the player in front of the press. And then the player holds his shirt up and smiles with for photos. Only downside is, it's 100% non-interactive. You don't do anything.

During the game, when missing a chance you see your manager being mad or frustrated. And when you score, especially an important/late goal, you see him celebrating!

Can someone ask that guy over at WENB if ML still is only fantasy football with no option to use proper league structures? I really want them to add the option to play realistic structure, I can't stand fantasy football.

Edit:
Here's some info about FL:
Football Life is the new umbrella of the Master League and Be a Legend Club Boss and adds to it too. Here you are neither manager nor players but the chairman of a team. Interesting concept: do transfers, hire and fire coaches and financially the club in the right direction. It is well found, just play the game do not. You are required to watch matches and that's not very exciting. Already a button makes the game to accelerate it more accessible. Quickly simulate an option.

Google translated from pesblog.be:
http://translate.google.com/transla...t=2&eotf=1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://pesblog.be/

ML still seems to be fantasy football only, no PES for Nick and Placebo :(

Last edited:
none of that really has any effect on the gameplay,its more a cosmetic touch like new boots and edited stadiums,id rather they fix the existing problems with goalies and shooting before they add that sort of stuff

I disagree. Stuff like that is what PES was built on. The authenticity of big match football. It was always something they aspired to. You could tell, they were all cardboard cut-outs before but with the new technology they've brought them to life.

With the new console I bet it's elaborated upon even more.

It's not like it's stopped them from working on the player movement. It looks much better this year IMO.

none of that really has any effect on the gameplay,its more a cosmetic touch like new boots and edited stadiums,id rather they fix the existing problems with goalies and shooting before they add that sort of stuff

Yeah I know, but it's a nice touch. The existent problems are stuff that happen in development and I trust they can solve them, but for example what's the reason for them to still have just 51 slots for logos...

Back
Top Bottom