PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Not really yoni. Someone is gonna write us a programme which makes it a lot easier :D

Can you imagine how good pics we need to make such huge textures for the faces? We need like... huge pictures :D

ricardopc3.jpg

:lmao: Ricardo

For memory editing of pes2008 demo I used Tsearch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsearch.
I could find the match settings menu in memory, but not the locked settings, but those should be nearby in memory. Maybe someone else can takeover. Just open pes2008demo in tsearch. In match settings change the difficulty and search in tsearch for value 0 for the lowest difficulty and then finetune the search with 4 being the highest difficulty.
Also u can find the timer the same way, but I can't freeze it.

For memory editing of pes2008 demo I used Tsearch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsearch.
I could find the match settings menu in memory, but not the locked settings, but those should be nearby in memory. Maybe someone else can takeover. Just open pes2008demo in tsearch. In match settings change the difficulty and search in tsearch for value 0 for the lowest difficulty and then finetune the search with 4 being the highest difficulty.
Also u can find the timer the same way, but I can't freeze it.

Yes Tsearch is the name of the tool i can´t remember. Thx, trying later, watch bundesliga now ;)

Well, the faces are definitely next-gen. Too bad the rest of the game doesn't look as half good.

By the way, great work so far, Ariel and company. :)

When my Tsearch is opened and also Game is running it Won't Find my Game ... Also i try to add my process to it but nothing happens ... can any 1 help ?!

I tryed to freeze the time with ArtMoney (in game) last night and found the adresses but the freeze only works when i go into pause menu, after going back to the game its changing the time to the real value :(
but will try out more tonight :D

That isnt a ball (the K picture)

Its a Icon for the Konami Cup or one of the cups in game anyway. I think it will appear in the gallery section

Back
Top Bottom