PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

Almost there;)

Do you think that they'l still use the old Option File method for players database? I don't remember if last years's demo had an option file..Probably not..

facekq2.jpg

Face :lmao:

haircq5.jpg

Hair :mrgreen:
Hairs and Faces are DXT 5

Yes you need AFS Explorer.
Look before in post how to setup to unpack
Then you need an hexadecimal editor and copy from where it says DDS
Then you need Nvidia DXT Tools or any graphic editor with dds supported.

Should be able to put your own face over that easily, just hope it can be re-inserted.

I guess the in-game face editor will only let you put your own face on a created player or manager so i heard.

I'm good at editing faces but you guys are great :D, hopefully a new editing tool can be made to make all this easier..

gamingaccess have to search for ASCII DDS ? and copy all to the finish? and then save as .dds file?..maybe u can help me in trying to enable 2nd controller :|

gamingaccess have to search for ASCII DDS ? and copy all to the finish? and then save as .dds file?..maybe u can help me in trying to enable 2nd controller :|

Yes mate you are right :) That´s what you have to do.
From DDS to DDS :) like FIFA :lmao:

Ive found that players hairs are twice bigger that the ones I´ve showed here. It seems that the one I¨ve posted is from a fan ( crowd).

I´ll take a look about expander and controllers

These are the real faces textures :shock: 384x512!
Here you can see the Abbondanzieri ones.

About Kits I guess they are not in DXT and probably coded in some other way. I´ve seen some psd codes round there. I´m checking

abbondancierins0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom