PES 2008 demo - patches, files etc

I think that the game limit the maximum resolution according to how powerful is the pc. Someone can choose anything above 1280x1024? thats the top for me.

I can't select 1440*990 and I have a Core 2 Duo E6850, 2GB, Radeon X1950XT :( It better be in the full version.

i can select 1920*1200, i have pentium 4 3,6ghz, 3Gb ram and a sucky ATI graphics card with 256 mb, it runs (extremely) slow though.

hey guys .. i have a ps2->pc converter ..
while playing the match i press start then go to controller setting then controller 2 'my converter had two places for joypad' .. then i press x button on controller two .. then go to player setting and go to right direction and guess what ? i'm playing with my brother now ;p

Im not asking anything! I just want to say that a time patch would be really appreciated and personally.. I´m dying to play with team clubs :D Real Madrid, barcelona, chelsea, milan eh eh

@Rivaldo210: come hai fatto a giocare in due? anche io ho l'adattatore con due ingressi ma non mi funziona come hai fatto tu....grazie

hoow...i don't understand :D:D pls help us rivaldo
@NormanKSC we talked about a 2-player patch that's why he posted that here

Last edited:
Love the game!!!!!!

Im playing in window mode since i cant get a decent 16:10 resolution, 1680x1050 would be greatly appreciated!Also 10min play or more would be great :)

Last edited:
MAYBE YOU GUYS CAN READ IT THIS TIME,
THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT PATCHING AND UPDATES,
NOT A THREAD WHERE WE WANT YOU TO CONFIRM 20 TIMES THAT YOU WANT THE SAME THING LIKE THE GUY 1 POST BEFORE YOU! ,
DON'T F*CK THIS THREAD UP IF YOU WANT SOME PATCHES!!

@rivaldo210: sorry, i thought you was italian....:)...how did you play with 2 pad, coz i have double converter as you, but i cant manage to use the second pad....thx

Any Time patch out there yet?
It should already be out (Usually at soccer demo's)

its like fifa 99 time mate, we don't have anything which we can use, the tools we used on previous versions of PES don't work anymore because this is a different compressionsystem!

Kortom, die meuk die we gebruikte als GGS en DKZ kennen we wel gebruiken maar we kunnen de inhoud niet zien, wél dat het unnamed en unknows zijn maar niet de Gfx dingen als scoreborden enzo, ik denk dat een deze dagen Ariel Santarelli van socceraccess wel de settings.exe gaat hexediten en de tijdslimiet aan gaat passen..

its like fifa 99 time mate, we don't have anything which we can use, the tools we used on previous versions of PES don't work anymore because this is a different compressionsystem!

Kortom, die meuk die we gebruikte als GGS en DKZ kennen we wel gebruiken maar we kunnen de inhoud niet zien, wél dat het unnamed en unknows zijn maar niet de Gfx dingen als scoreborden enzo, ik denk dat een deze dagen Ariel Santarelli van socceraccess wel de settings.exe gaat hexediten en de tijdslimiet aan gaat passen..

Yeh i already knew that lol
Well (Waiting Patiently) lol

...let's stop whining about resolution....is a demo, not the final game......i think that what we see is what there is in the demo (so ,no commentary, no options about lenght and so on.....).....the only thing that i cant understand is why we cant play with a friend.....is a soccer game, not metal gear...

waiting for the final relase!!!

I don't think they have included the commentary audio with the demo as that would only increase file size for no reason.

I hope someone finds a way to add second controller soon though. I personally can't judge the game without playing against human opponents.

Wéll , Commentary is something which i think, just isn't there.. there are no files for commentary so you don't just enalbe commentary because the needed files simply arent there, Although i believe that a thing like the lenght of playtime can be adjusted, but i don't have the knowledge to do it :(

Back
Top Bottom