[Pc] PES 2015 input lag

Re: [Pc] PES 2015 input lag Solution 100%!!!

I can confirm that ramgamer's method is idd the best one around for nvidia users as well. I was wondering why ATI users that had solved the problem looked completely satisfied, yet some nvidia users like me might had doubts about about it. The answer probably is the D3Doverrider which is included in radeon pro but not nvidia inspector which forces it in opengl only I think.

So my settings are:

inspector:

fps limit to 58
max pre-red 1
power management- max perf

Download the old D3Doverrider.exe and run it in the background. Add pes2015.exe and force vsync and triple buffering on. You can play the game even in window mode, it should have no input lag, tearing or stuttering at all.

I will try these settings as soon as I can.

I have discovered something new, by using your method in the video you made, policymaker, I have noticed that input lag is stronger in certain stadiums... I'm not joking i'd like others to try this and confirm.

So as Barcelona, with stadium set to home ground, the gameplay feels slightly more sluggish than if I go Real Madrid with stadium set to home ground where there seems to be no input lag whatsoever...

Can others confirm this?

I can confirm that ramgamer's method is idd the best one around for nvidia users as well. I was wondering why ATI users that had solved the problem looked completely satisfied, yet some nvidia users like me might had doubts about about it. The answer probably is the D3Doverrider which is included in radeon pro but not nvidia inspector which forces it in opengl only I think.

So my settings are:

inspector:

fps limit to 58
max pre-red 1

Download the old D3Doverrider.exe and run it in the background. Add pes2015.exe and force vsync and triple buffering on. You can play the game even in window mode, it should have no input lag, tearing or stuttering at all.

Rest is default?! So in Inspector :

Triple buffering off? vSync Use 3d application settings?

So my settings are:

inspector:

fps limit to 58
max pre-red 1

Hey I've tried this but D3Doverrider doesn't seem to be working for me, I still get some tearing even though it does feel very responsive, also, with D3Doverrider in the background when I open PES2015 I hear a windows prompt noise but with no message displayed, I don't know if my PES application is rejecting it or what, aw man I thought it was finally sorted. I'm running the steam version and I downloaded D3Doverrider from the link you provided, added the PES exe and triple buffering/Vsync 'ON'...

I can confirm that is doesn't seem to be working since when I disable frame limiter in inspector but i have Vsync forced on in D3Doverrider I'm getting over 1000 frames on start up screens whereas it should be locked to my refresh rate (60).

It's worth mentioning that adding a profile for the PES 2015 exe in inspector did not work either for me either when testing before, I had to select it from the dropdown menu next to the home icon in order to implement settings to work which was a full path to the game in the dropdown menu.

ANY IDEAS?

Last edited:

Hey I've tried this but D3Doverrider doesn't seem to be working for me, I still get some tearing even though it does feel very responsive, also, with D3Doverrider in the background when I open PES2015 I hear a windows prompt noise but with no message displayed, I don't know if my PES application is rejecting it or what, aw man I thought it was finally sorted. I'm running the steam version and I downloaded D3Doverrider from the link you provided, added the PES exe and triple buffering/Vsync 'ON'...

Same here. Just nvidia inspector ist the best solution for me.

D3Doverrider is perfect tool, I'm testing without nvidia inspector, just D3Doverrider and completely zero tearing or stuttering and input lag is barely noticable :)

But in other way I did something like this:

D3DOverrider(Triple Buffering and Vsync ON, App detection = HIGH)+ NVIDIA Inspector (Frame Rate Limiter = 58 FPS, Max Pre Rend Frames = 1, PowerManagmentMode = Max Performance, Threaded Optimization = off), Result ? Completely zero input lag and barely noticable stuttering(One sttutter per few second, but isn't annoying you can play and enjoy fantastic gameplay).

This is the best option right now you must try this!!!!

Last edited:

AMD drivers 14.11 beta2 resolve everything !! No input lag, no stuttering ! thanks.

I can confirm that is doesn't seem to be working since when I disable frame limiter in inspector but i have Vsync forced on in D3Doverrider I'm getting over 1000 frames on start up screens whereas it should be locked to my refresh rate (60).

It's worth mentioning that adding a profile for the PES 2015 exe in inspector did not work either for me either when testing before, I had to select it from the dropdown menu next to the home icon in order to implement settings to work which was a full path to the game in the dropdown menu.

ANY IDEAS?

actually u r totally right. even d3doverrider, in spite of "dinging", doesnt seem to contain the fps by its own.

I actually use theg ame in window mode, with the inspector settings ive given you, frames are limited to 58-60 because of window+FPS limiter(without fps limiter they are 60-61), and I experience almost no delay or no at all, and no stuttering or tearing.

Meanwhile ati users get new driver that works wonders? lawl.

can any1 srsly try out the new nvidia drivers released yesterday?

Alright. It's working for me now. I use nvidia. First off, don't use the nvidia inspector. You don't have to. Just use nvidia control panel. I'm using a 144hz monitor, so what I did was that I set refresh rate to highest available, then I set vsync to adaptive, and then you have to restart your PC. No input lag, no tearing/stuttering. And forget about triple buffering and fps locking. DON'T FORGET TO RESTART YOUR PC.
Adaptive vsync is still vsync. Adaptive just turns off vsync when your fps drops below refresh rate, in your case below 144fps. If you've got a decent GPU, that will never happen so the benefit of running adaptive vsync in PES is no better than using normal vsync. No harm in using it though.

thanks to all contributors to this thread.

I previously thought I had got it to play as smooth as possible but it just didnt seem 100% right. So messed about once more and think ive nailed it for my setup finally.

GPU: Nvidia GTX 660 2gb
Monitor: 1280x1200 (16:10) @ 59.8hz

1.I clean installed 344.75 drivers.
2. Set up a custom resolution to match my screen i.e. 59.8hz

The only Nvidia Inspector settings I have are all default except:

Max pre-rendered frames = 1
Preferred refresh rate = Highest Available
Vertical Sync Tear Control = Adaptive
Vertical Sync = Application controlled
Multi Display = Single Display Performance
Power Management = Prefer maximum performance

And with the above I find the game ultra smooth, and no input lag (ok maybe not 100% fixed, but good enough for me) as I can now actually dribble nimbly, do quick turns, and most importantly switch players at ease so defending and intercepting the ball has become more responsive and enjoyable.

d3doverrider doesn't work with win 8.1 though, i've tried every fix going since last year when pes2014 was released.

I repeat again, this settings provide no input lag and stuttering:

D3DOverrider:
Triple Buffering = ON
Vsync = ON
App detection Level = HIGH

NVIDIA Inspector:
Frame Rate Limiter = OFF(No stuttering) OR 58FPS(one stutter per few second)
Max Pre Rend Frames = 1
PowerManagmentMode = Prefer Max Performance
Threaded Optimization = OFF

Just test Frame Rate Limiter at OFF or 58FPS and choose what option will
be better for you.

The best settings I can get right now ! :)

d3doverrider doesn't work with win 8.1 though, i've tried every fix going since last year when pes2014 was released.
If you want to use D3DOverrider in 8.1, I think you need to run the game in Win7 compatibility mode. That's how it worked with FIFA 14, IIRC.

d3doverrider seems not to be working, you can test full screen with d3doverrider with vsync and triple on, fps soar sky high

If you want to use D3DOverrider in 8.1, I think you need to run the game in Win7 compatibility mode. That's how it worked with FIFA 14, IIRC.

Yeah i tried all that mate,no go + what i've been reading that fix is very hit & miss...i get no system sounds when the game starts...in d3doverrider if it's working you get system sounds to say so ...two bings for the want of a better explanation.I've been using it since pes2010 but since i switched to 8.1 ....nothing.

d3doverrider seems not to be working, you can test full screen with d3doverrider with vsync and triple on, fps soar sky high

If it's working mate you should hear two windows success sounds when you boot the game...no sounds = not working.

69Px4fm.png

Last edited:

Hey Hawke,

No, I do hear the sounds, but another member said that it doesnt really work. If you put fll screen mode and force vsync/triple through D3D only, and not panel or inspector, you will hear the sound, but the fps will soar sky high. They should be @ 60 capped with vsync forced, isnt that how d3doverrider should work?

They should be @ 60 capped with vsync forced, isnt that how d3doverrider should work?

yes mate that's how it should work...still doesn't work for me tho...no NvidiaInspector or CP just d3doverrider.

Last edited:

I'm on 8.1 64 bit. when I double click on the .exe it doesn't load in the notification area but it is visible in the task manager. The next problem is configuring it. I used a profile from profile templates, renamed it pes2015.exe.cfg and copied it into profiles.It still wouldn't work until I removed sweetfx. Soon as I did I heard the notification sound and no stuttering or tearing in the game. The game seemed to be alot more responsive and I thought problem resolved, until I played a game on the PS4, wow such a difference. Cant see any hope for the PC input lag fix for nvidia users until konami or nvidia fix it. Anyway's below is the settings (dont know what half of the do)and here is a link

http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/2848352/file.html

[Info]
Timestamp=25-06-2009, 07:46:46
[Override]
ForceTripleBuffering=1
ForceVerticalSynchronization=1
[Hooking]
EnableHooking=1
HookLoadLibrary=1
HookDirectDraw=0
HookDirect3D8=1
HookDirect3D9=1
HookDirect3D10=1
[Debug]
EnableSoundIndication=1
EnableEventLogging=1

yes mate that's how it should work...still doesn't work for me tho...no NvidiaInspector or CP just d3doverrider.

still w8ing for people to try out the new nvidia drivers, ati beta drivers seem to have solved the problems... nvidia should follow through, if ati can fix it, they can as well.

still w8ing for people to try out the new nvidia drivers, ati beta drivers seem to have solved the problems... nvidia should follow through, if ati can fix it, they can as well.

Tried them (344.75) yesterday. No real difference

I repeat again, this settings provide no input lag and stuttering:

D3DOverrider:
Triple Buffering = ON
Vsync = ON
App detection Level = HIGH

NVIDIA Inspector:
Frame Rate Limiter = OFF(No stuttering) OR 58FPS(one stutter per few second)
Max Pre Rend Frames = 1
PowerManagmentMode = Prefer Max Performance
Threaded Optimization = OFF

Just test Frame Rate Limiter at OFF or 58FPS and choose what option will
be better for you.

The best settings I can get right now ! :)

But when you set frame limiter off and choose force Vsync on with D3Doverrider, it is not enforcing any vsync at all, frames go over 1000 with fraps which suggests to me that D3Doverrider isn't doing anything at all?

i ve read tons of bullshitology in this topic.

60 percent of people here do not even know what input lag is.
They think that lag equals stuttering. Therefore when they enable vsync from d3doverrider, the stutter is gone but the input lag is present and heavy.

70 percent of those who really understand what input lag is, can not
tell the difference. thus making silly modifications such as triple buffer without vsync, they think that they solved the problem.
thats called placebo effect.

finally only a 10 percent app. in here know what input lag is,know how to check if the game has lag or not, knows what stuttering is and provide helpful feedback.

in conclusion, if you re happy with the game as it is,dont bother fixing it.
you re just misleading other people that really try to help those who feel the lag

But he is right. Most peole think its stuttering/tearing..

Do you have input lag on online games? Offline its pretty good, but online it feels like there is a delay of at least 1 sec :CRY:

They think that lag equals stuttering. Therefore when they enable vsync from d3doverrider, the stutter is gone but the input lag is present and heavy.

tell the difference. thus making silly modifications such as triple buffer without vsync, they think that they solved the problem.

finally only a 10 percent app. in here know what input lag is,know how to check if the game has lag or not, knows what stuttering is and provide helpful feedback.

you re just misleading other people that really try to help those who feel the lag
Yep. It had to be said.

Sooooo......maybe these 10% can raise there hands so we
know what advice is good....deal?

After milion solutions I know just that 100 % working ONLY turn off vsync
and set Fps limiter to 60. Not perfect but i'ts the best thing what we can do at the moment.

Last edited:

The more people aware of the issue the better

I have been looking at multiple settings to get rid of input lag. Is there like one settings which will sum it up and have the best overall experience or is it based on hardware the user have?

Back
Top Bottom