[Pc] PES 2015 input lag

Re: [Pc] PES 2015 input lag Solution 100%!!!

Ok guys, here is the vid, its not much but it should provide step by step instructions to people. Just follow the steps, I have left out the obvious parts(where do u download nvidia inspector? just check the site I visited or just google it, duh). As always, join the discussion, share your settings, especially ati users.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkRN9JvK5g

Last edited:

I am running a 3770k@4.3ghz and 2x7970's in crossfire,

The game runs perfectly with no input lag....

I use Radeon pro with the settings recommended in the other thread
vsync and triple buffering on @60hz
cpu priority High
AA enhancing game settings
flip queue to 0...
I also have texture set to high quality and Texture LOD @ 1.9 (seems a little crisper)

I am using a wireless 360 controller/receiver, the game feels good to me.

Ok guys, here is the vid, its not much but it should provide step by step instructions to people. Just follow the steps, I have left out the obvious parts(where do u download nvidia inspector? just check the site I visited or just google it, duh). As always, join the discussion, share your settings, especially ati users.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkRN9JvK5g

But you enabled Vsync again, why should the input lag be gone?

Can you post your Nvidia Control panel Settings?

Last edited:

I was going to try the D3DOverrider method but it wouldnt work on windows 8.1 and I found with some searching that people with nvidia can still use radeonpro. It wont do all settings but the vsync and tripple buffering settings work in it. I installed it to my D drive, if it doesnt work first, reinstall it. Worked for me second time. I have vsync and tripple buffering turned off in nvidia settings and on in the radeonpro settings. Its the smoothest I have been able to get the game to play and there seems less of an imputlag but that might be just a placebo.

I just putting this suggestion here and if someone can test it and see if its an improvement and if someone knows more settings in radeonpro they might be able to improve it. when I run it in the above method with SweetFX_settings by Estarlen Silva its the best i've seen the game look and feel.

None of these solutions donst work :/ only placebo..
Need patch from konami or smth :/

None of these solutions donst work :/ only placebo..
Need patch from konami or smth :/

it is not placebo, I cannot stress this enough. be sure to test in full screen and by closing pes and starting all over again. not alt tabbing.

You don't need to touch nvidia panel, cause the inspector actually forces those settings to it for you!

If you close vsync and play with the FPS limiter, you WILL feel the true smooth gameplay, with no input lag. But for some people, the tearing or stuttering is unplayable, and so it happens that the fps limiter and pre-rendered max frames actually has more a significant effect on input lag that vsync itself, that is why I enable vsync again!

fps limiter+ pre-rend frames (almost perhaps) fixes input lag without losing vsync. In window mode as well. But for testing, youn full screen only.

it is not placebo, I cannot stress this enough. be sure to test in full screen and by closing pes and starting all over again. not alt tabbing.

You don't need to touch nvidia panel, cause the inspector actually forces those settings to it for you!

If you close vsync and play with the FPS limiter, you WILL feel the true smooth gameplay, with no input lag. But for some people, the tearing or stuttering is unplayable, and so it happens that the fps limiter and pre-rendered max frames actually has more a significant effect on input lag that vsync itself, that is why I enable vsync again!

fps limiter+ pre-rend frames (almost perhaps) fixes input lag without losing vsync. In window mode as well. But for testing, youn full screen only.

Thanks for the explanation. I think its a LIITLE bit better with Vsync off, but then tearing starts to annoy me.

Anyway thanks your settings!

Yes Policymaker's method is the closest thing we have to a smooth experience on the Nvidia end to have no screen-tearing and minimal input lag, it may not be 100% lag free but it works for now and at least you can defend in the game properly.

What I think we should do is continue testing meanwhile but I think we should let as many people know about this as possible and on other Pro Evo forums and our voices can be heard to konami so that they can collaborate with Nvidia/Radeon to resolve the issues in the next driver updates. It's a great game when it plays properly but we shouldn't have to deal with these problems in all honesty.

From what I played, input lag is non-existent with these settings:

- 1600x900 fullscreen
- RadeonPro: VSync Always On + Triple Buffering On

PC Specs:

Core 2 Duo E7500 2,93 GHz
AMD R7 250 1GB GDDR5
4 GB RAM DDR3

- 1600x900 fullscreen

PC Specs:

AMD R7 250 1GB GDDR5
4 GB RAM DDR3
I have the same screen resolution. Only I have to enable vsync and triple buffering enabled?

Pd. Tested. All good. Found for me.

Last edited:

- 1600x900 fullscreen

PC Specs:

AMD R7 250 1GB GDDR5
4 GB RAM DDR3

actually I think theres more to it in the radeon pro settings. we have tried more settings in the greek wehellas.gr forum that users have found to work for them

Jamezinho if what u report is true, then what makes the REAL difference is vsync off or/and frame limiter to 59 fps(for 60hz).

And yeah, it appears that vsync off is the closest thing to no input lag, vynsc on +settings maybe does have just a little bit of input lag, but not even comparable to vanilla edition.

I think that with new drivers plus a konami patch this would be addressed fairly easy, since we have found workarounds I mean... If the japs want the solution to be found, that is.

Last but not least for the guy that asked, those settings work with windowed mode as well, but I REALLY suggest people use fullscreen mode to test their optimal settings. Mind plays really tricky things with placebo effect after an hour of tinkering with them.

For the new people again, nvidia settings plus suggestions for lag fix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkRN9JvK5g

window mode is crap, but allows to stay connected to konami's server while on desktop...

best results with vsync off, fullscreen, and radeonpro tweaks : triple buffering is the most important

I think that with new (nVidia) drivers plus a konami patch this would be addressed fairly easy, since we have found workarounds I mean... If the japs want the solution to be found, that is.

policymaker what do you think it is best to do now? write on nvidia geforce forums and/or or Konami one?

If we let them know through official channels they may fix it soon (hopefully)...

we (nVidia users) deserve a smooth , with no input-lag PES 2015!

The only thing that fixed it for me on my laptop is playing in a window.

Its something to do with the nvdia card not being properly recognised even when I force it on in control panel.

Playing full screen I get input lag and the fan never powers up like it should do when playing intensive games. Playing in a window there is no lag and I hear the fan.

Might just install borderless gaming to get round it.

The only thing that fixed it for me on my laptop is playing in a window.

Its something to do with the nvdia card not being properly recognised even when I force it on in control panel.

Playing full screen I get input lag and the fan never powers up like it should do when playing intensive games. Playing in a window there is no lag and I hear the fan.

Might just install borderless gaming to get round it.

it is obvious that the game isnt using ur main card. right click on pes2015 exe, properties,compatibility, check run as admin always, right clibk on the exe again, set default card ur nvidia card.

Can anyone tell me if a Stadium Editor exist in the game?

Alright. It's working for me now. I use nvidia. First off, don't use the nvidia inspector. You don't have to. Just use nvidia control panel. I'm using a 144hz monitor, so what I did was that I set refresh rate to highest available, then I set vsync to adaptive, and then you have to restart your PC. No input lag, no tearing/stuttering. And forget about triple buffering and fps locking. DON'T FORGET TO RESTART YOUR PC.

Last edited:

definitive fix for input lag
nvidia inspector:fps set 58
-vsync off
-fxaa on
-threaded optimization off
d3doverrider:
add pes2015 and select
vsync and triple buffer set to high

definitive fix for input lag
nvidia inspector:fps set 58
-vsync off
-fxaa on
-threaded optimization off
d3doverrider:
add pes2015 and select
vsync and triple buffer set to high

do as mentioned, in nvidia inspector and d3doverrider.

I can confirm that ramgamer's method is idd the best one around for nvidia users as well. I was wondering why ATI users that had solved the problem looked completely satisfied, yet some nvidia users like me might had doubts about about it. The answer probably is the D3Doverrider which is included in radeon pro but not nvidia inspector which forces it in opengl only I think.

So my settings are:

inspector:

fps limit to 58
max pre-red 1
power management- max perf

Download the old D3Doverrider.exe and run it in the background. Add pes2015.exe and force vsync and triple buffering on. You can play the game even in window mode, it should have no input lag, tearing or stuttering at all.

Back
Top Bottom