[Pc] PES 2015 input lag

Re: [Pc] PES 2015 input lag Solution 100%!!!

Yes, vsync off is the best. If you are unsure if it is on or off, then just test in windowed mode, because vsync for a game/program can never be on in windowed mode. Vsync only applies to fullscreen mode.

I only play in windowed mode is okay? i no must turn off v sync in driver? becouse i have 60fps in windowed.

Guys i hear window mode is solution of imput lag is that right? i play on window and i have 60fps max, i s v sync is enable? or i must disable this on software?

no, u need to test our settings in full screen, window mode= input lag

The problem with Window mode is it basically applies it's own Vsync as part of the Windows Aero theme. It's closer to adaptive Vsync I believe but it still introduces input lag (for me at least)

Hey guys. Glad to report that:

Full screen mode, vsync on, triple buffering on, fps limit to 58, POWER management mode maximum performance
and pre-rendered maximum frames to 1 or 2, does the trick for me. Would love more nvidia people to test that out.

Im talking 60 fps locked, silky smooth gameplay with 0 input lag, tried practice mode and in game. If more people can confirm, I will actually make a vid of it.

key tweaks are vsync, pre-rend frames and fps limit to 58

I've tried these settings just now, they work pretty good, I still feel like it's not 100% but I think it's the closest config we have right now if we don't want any tearing, I think it's really close to zero lag but not quite perfect.

I am using a GTX670 FTW, i7 3770k, I still conclude that force vsync off with 120 fps limit on 60hz offers absolute 0 lag but still get stuttering.

Can't we just start a petition for them to sort this out? I haven't been able to enjoy the game properly yet just been testing stuff out on exhibitions and already have over 10 hours played, christ almighty.

I'm just going to throw something into the mix - STEAM launch options.

I used to use these for some games, stuff like '-high' makes the game run in high priority mode, there's other rules you can set too such as '-heapsize' followed by a RAM value in MB's to indicate how much memory to use etc. just thought it was worth mentioning.

another solution ?

1. U have to got enable Aero windows in pulpit

2. Set you resolution and set widow mode in settings

3. You can play with vsync or no its doesnt matter

4. Better work with higher hz monitor setting than 60

maybe its work :X

Last edited:

I've tried these settings just now, they work pretty good, I still feel like it's not 100% but I think it's the closest config we have right now if we don't want any tearing, I think it's really close to zero lag but not quite perfect.

I am using a GTX670 FTW, i7 3770k, I still conclude that force vsync off with 120 fps limit on 60hz offers absolute 0 lag but still get stuttering.

Can't we just start a petition for them to sort this out? I haven't been able to enjoy the game properly yet just been testing stuff out on exhibitions and already have over 10 hours played, christ almighty.

will try those options asap as well... about windowed mode, I tried disabling aero but to no avail... is there a way to disable windows vsync? I thought that I could do that through inspector but the global drivers seem to have it turned off by default--- I see gsync enabled but I think that has nothing to do with my monitor and vga..

Last edited:

GSYNC requires a gsync enabled monitor. These monitors can change their refresh rate in real time to match that of the game, eliminating screen tear completely.

Thanks very much for this fix. Worked perfectly for PES 2014. Didn't need it for PES 2015 as it runs without input lag.

I use this setting with my Geforce GTX 570 and my Samsung Syncmaster (monitor).

The problem is to really measure the difference. I try to say what i feel and what i definitly see:

I definitly see:
No stuttering, even with vsync off.
No input lag in menus

I feel:
"Better" input lag at the game
Overall for sure the best solution so far

I have the same specs. How did you lock the fps?:APPLAUD:

I had some stuttering and input lag problems at the start. Managed to find my optimal settings now:

1080p, high quality. Pre-rendered frames to 1 in Nvidia Inspector, Power Management to Prefer Maximum Performance, Use Application Settings for Vsync (I believe it's forced on by default in PES2015) and Windows Aero off.

Frame rate is now smooth, and input delay has been minimized greatly.

Just to show that the method works. Go to 1:42 and see how Torres went pass the keeper in one touch with fast input response which was impossible before. Aswell as before this method, I had to play in professional mode and would barely win a match(scores like 5-4, 6-3, 3-2, etc) but with this method, I played my first game on Top Player mode and got a 6-0 Victory with Spain against Serbian on Quater Finals of International Cup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJPC8Up4dW4

2:29

err did you put your mic in your ass? :LOL:

Anywho...
How are people disabling Vsync? PES has no option for it as far as I can see

Guys, do i need to remove amd catalyst to install Radeon Pro?

And if both on.. the game follows whose order?
i still confuse..

Last edited:

For now I'm going to stick with full screen mode, vsync and direct input. It's good enough for me.

Vsync off in full screen mode is a stuttery mess. Even with a frame rate cap it's pretty horrible. Using the 58 fps limit with vsync doesn't work either (slight stutter).

Windowed mode is locked at 60 even with vsync forced off so not sure what's happening there.

these are my best solutions.
the first one is good but it seems that the reactivity of the players is a bit slow unlike the second, finally the last is the best, the reactivity is magnificent game seems to change much. you can see the best tackle and contrasts and touches of the ball than the first set, but I have a slight screen tearing.
someone wants to try these configurations and let me know what you think thanks

1zqbipg.jpg

After A LOT of playtesting, I come to the conclusion that it doesnt matter that fps are capped to 60 when in window mode, the game does take into consideration the parameters forced by the 3rd party programme, thus u can play windowed mode+ fps limit to 58, vsync on, triple buffer on, max pre-rendered frames 1 without tear nor input lag.

will be providing video soonish.

Last edited:

these are my best solutions.
the first one is good but it seems that the reactivity of the players is a bit slow unlike the second, finally the last is the best, the reactivity is magnificent game seems to change much. you can see the best tackle and contrasts and touches of the ball than the first set, but I have a slight screen tearing.
someone wants to try these configurations and let me know what you think thanks

1zqbipg.jpg

I can confirm that the last setting is pretty good.
Only thing i have so far is tearing if you play fast vertical passes. Otherwise it runs silky smooth. Only difference is that i locked my FPS at 58 hz ( 60 hz monitor).
Without fps lock my frames go up to 250 and the game starts to stutter alot.
Ive tested this with ONE gtx 570. I have 2 of them , and i will test this setup later this evening with both cards. Ill tell you guys if theres any difference.

BTW,I could make up any notable difference between pre-renderd frame 1 or 8.

EDit: I have special 3d settings in the nvidia control panel. Does this affect Nvidia inspectar? I dont know if changes apply, if i change something there. Can someone explain this?

Last edited:

Yeah i already watched this. Can someone pls translate this list? Just to make sure that we understand everything.

Good, here is the solution that I used to alleviate the problem of the maximum response of the control with the game you describe.

Do not resolved to the fullest, in fact this would require disabling vertical sync, but this way you can play without any problems.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

New solutions:

I found that installing the D3DOverrider program and configure it with the option high and marking Vsync and triple buffering options, the game is better, try it!

Good, here is the solution that I used to alleviate the problem of the maximum response of the control with the game you describe.

Do not resolved to the fullest, in fact this would require disabling vertical sync, but this way you can play without any problems.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

New solutions:

I found that installing the D3DOverrider program and configure it with the option high and marking Vsync and triple buffering options, the game is better, try it!

Please explain mate, what program u used
Any captured for the setting

Yes he is using d3d overrider with vsync and triple buffering on set in high priority.As you see on youtube vid there is no input lag at all,tearing or sth else

All the other solutions don't succeed due to player movement with the ball.With this solution the player is turning very easy,almost perfectly as you see on vid

Last edited:

I am starting to believe that ATI cards cannot combine zero input lag and zero tearing-stuttering.

Policymaker found a perfect (according to him, but he is trustworthy) solution for Nvidia cards.

I am starting to believe that ATI cards cannot combine zero input lag and zero tearing-stuttering.

Policymaker found a perfect (according to him, but he is trustworthy) solution for Nvidia cards.

ill be providing the video soon. Maybe its not even 100% input lag free, but its certainly the best combined for no stuttering/no input/no tearing. I mean, I am testing through menu/practice and JUST arsenal, mostly their midfielders, who have like 80 rating for dribbling and i can pretty much dribble around as much as I like without even losing possesion. Will probably upload a part 2 vid at some point, with side by side comparison of input lag and non input lag

Back
Top Bottom