PC PC PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread On This Forums ?

I'm still looking forward to this despite the fact it seems there is no League mode and there are magic boots in ML.

I've been really getting into the demo using Jenkey's patch.

Great moment in the game between Tottenham (me) and Man Utd (com). Man Utd have a corner which is picked up on the edge of the box by Bale. Bale turns Ferdinand twice and breaks away for Tottenham, Ferdinand eventually gets back and brings Bale down with a foul. Watching the replay and seeing Ferdinand sprinting back to foul Bale to get his own back was classic.

Not a huge moment but its things like this which get me all excited :BRMM:

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?
NO LEAGUE MODE???????

that cant be true...really????
i only play league mode together with a friend with 2 user controlled teams...if there is no leaguemode in the game, we can not play together anymore, because ML is just for 1 user and just exhibitiongames is borig...please tell me, that this is just a rumour???

maybe KONAMI thought it doesn't need League Mode cause it could be played in Master League..:))

Konami CAN NOT be so stupid to think that master league replaces normal league mode...they have to know that a lot of people play togehter with a friend, so more than 1 user controlled team!!!!

That is just a major fail of Konami!!!

It will be in community mode when its introduced via DLC.

community mode will be in DLC for sure????
if yes, that could save the game for me..i mean league in community mode was not that good as the standard league mode, but at least i could play a league there

Anyone know how to fix slowdown/stutter? I've got a GTX 580 so it should handle it with ease but it's just not right. I've tried various vsync options and triple buffering but nothing works.

Edit: Whacked all of the display setting up in the Nvidia control panel, full AA etc, and it plays perfectly now. Feels a LOT smoother as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

for the lagers, u need to play it with vsync on(settings.exe, no d3doverrider or gfx card settings) and turn off frame skip
now thats the way the game is meant to be played smooth and @ constant fps with correct speed
now for optimal response and performance u need to have render ahead limit of 1, therefore find the tool d3d_antilag and copy the .dll file and the .cfg file both into the main pes directory where the game .exe is
in the .cfg file setting shud be set to 2 as it is on default
2 is render ahead 1
0 is off, no tool working
1 is 0 ahead limit
2 is 1 ahead limit
:)
always playd pes like that but used ati tray tools for it

and dont forget to set application controlled in gfx driver settings for AA and AF
Hi!
I'm sorry, but my english is ***, and i don't understand this. I have such an annoying lag with an ATI HD 7770. I tried to follow these instructions, but i don't understand everything. Can you write it again for a retard man, like this: "Download ... and install... and go to ..."
Thanks!

Is the second pc demo out yet?

They are releasing the demo today. The reason

The reason for this unfortunate delay was due to a security breach in the demo. On the first demo, some of the hidden elements in the build were exposed, releasing information that was still not made official by our own channel. For this reason, given that we did not have the time or resources to technically enhance the security of our second demo, a decision was made to release the demo after launch.

Just played my first game on full pc version.

Players feel a bit sluggish compared to the demo, though admittedly the demo was patched.

Also i picked the Tottenham formation using simple settings, and Dawson was picked to play as a CF. I noticed he has that as one of his positions. I know i can change it myself but it makes me wonder how many other players have wrong positions to their name.

does anyone know where I can get this shipped to america from, i thought shopto but it does not look that way.

Still can't change Master League ball, that makes this unplayable for me.

Just played my first game on full pc version.

Players feel a bit sluggish compared to the demo, though admittedly the demo was patched.

Yeah, I agree. I've just played 2 matches of the full game with Flamengo and Vasco and the freedom while running with just the left stick without holding down RB or trigger is gone. In the demo I felt that I could weave one way and then the other to make space with my defensive midfield like Xavi or Pirlo do.

I understand why Konami have done this to make the top players feel more special but I don't like it as I don't play with the big stars like Messi or Ronaldo as they make the game to easy.

Last edited:

I just want to ask if anybody is playing with keyboard and in this case it´s important to me to know what level of assistence are you playing? 0-1-2-3 or 4? And tell me what you think about the best settings with these assistance bars to play with keyboard. Thnaks a lot for your answewrs.

Anyone playing with keyboard to answer my question pleasae? What level of assistance do you play? 0-1-2-3 or 4? And the reason why you play with that level please. Remeber with keyboard, thank you.

Friends help me!
How I can play the Premier League , where is the option?
Thanks

KONAMI dropped the League mode....you can only play premier league within Master League!!!!
Biggest fail of Konami in history!!!

No only that the cpu scripting is wrecking pes once again, along with keepers. Until this is sorted i cant play pes, as i just get fustrated by feeling very cheated.

I played the full version of PES 2013 about one hour ago. I can say one thing i felt the same way when i first put my hands on PES 6. I didn't expected so smooth gameplay. When i play with Barcelona i feel like i'm watching them on real match. The best football game since PES 6. Good job KONAMI and keep it up in that way.

Back
Top Bottom