PC PC PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread On This Forums ?

My largest victory at level the Superstar. Match time: 10 min. Conditions: normal. England - Japan - 6:1:

No I disagree. I think PES 2013 is just as enjoyable as the old PS2 PES days. I'm on the edge of my seat and genuinely celebrate a goal when it goes in! PES just has that freedom and unpredictability that makes it exciting for me.

And this is still playing a demo! It will be increased emotion greatly when playing a master league or cup!

wasnt meaning pes 2013 really as its not out yet...prob with demo is sounds, lack of commentary etc realy numbs the experience

More i play this game more I like it. Real class!

What I gona do? FIFA 13+ PES 13 I aint got time for 2 lol well I guess FIFA 13 will be similar to FIFA 12 as 12 was to 11 and 11 was to 10 and considering i aint played pes since pes 5/6 ill prob go back to pes this year, play fifa 13 online now and then.

Is anybody using more white square nets than the PES2013 demo default?

If so could you please post the png or bin file of them! Thanks.

Although it's a step forward, PES2013 has a major problem with it's structure. The movement of players is strained with rail roads, so TOTAL FREEDOM is impossible.

Another major problem is "Awareness" of the players. Therefor, ridicules situations are happening all the time in PES more than FIFA.

For example:

1- In defense you can see the player ignores the ball to complete his run or tackle even when he is the nearest to it.

2- In attack you can see the player is running away from a loose ball in front of an open goal.

AI cheating is another major problem. If you try to pass the ball to an open space (witch is very easy for any player in the world even in Qatar) the ball goes directly to wrong way :miffed: even with 98 passing accuracy!!

Camera angle is another problem, a lot of times I can't know how far the ball exactly from my player. I'd rather a full control to choose camera angle, height and zoom. I am dreaming of 360 degree camera freedom. Can Konami accomplish that?

I like PES more than FIFA, I hope konami will fix some of these problems in the final code =/

So far I am enjoying the demo very much, just a few questions to ask,

1. How to change attack/defence levels manually? I have it on 'OFF' in formation settings but can't seem to change it during the match.

2. How to direct penalties? I had a penalty shoot out the other day and couldn't direct my shots. I pressed shoot first then moved stick, then I moved stick first then shoot but still then right down the centre. I still won the shoot out though :)

3. Lastly, anyone notice that the CPU doesn't concede many fouls? I play on Professional if that helps. I find this a problem with FIFA last year. I like taking direct free kicks :(

Cheers guys

1. depends on the setting u chosen in the control settings, like to control it with dpad or left stick or the setting showing both
if u pick both u can hold select button + shoulder buttons and do it normally like every pes game so far

Oh ok I will try that out. Thanks for the info.
I preferred the old way, I think it was L1 plus R1 (attack) or R2 (defend).

Is it just me or are the goalies absolutley shocking in this game.

I been hitting 30 yrd shots and they just stand there and watch them go in the corenr without even moving...other times ill be in the box and hit a shot straight at them and they dive out the way.

WTF!?!??

Also maybe cause i play with best players but it seems so easy to shoot in the corners from anywhere.

Liek Torres, Hazard at least..Im smashing 1st time shots from akward angles with weaker foot into top corner.

So overall.,,easy shot, bad keepers...makes game far to easy.

Thoughts?

The goalkeepers are fine my end :P.

Glad for jenkey gameplay plugin tho :D.

I have jenkeys patch...not sure I have gameplay edit though it just change shot power, ball weight etc..I am using his patch though...dunno if it affects keepers..or makes shots easier?

yes keepers suck and through balls suck

theres no way in this game u can slip in a pass right into the fully organized defence line infront of the box like schürrle did vs argentina twice, no matter the pass bar settings
its just a pain in the ass, i miss the 011 through balls on manual, no overcomplicated bullcrap/scriptfest

Can anyone here tell me how to get jenkeys stadiums in the demo? Noone replies on patches forum

I have dowloaded his patch and extracted into pes folder...but in game still only 1 stadium?

DO i need stadiumserver tool? or something? where i get that and how it work? cheers

I think it's a key that you press while you're selecting a stadium.

^ cheers your right.....anyone else notice refs are very lenient?

Also what settings are best for jenkeys patch and what does it exaclty do to make game betteR?

enable AI balance
slider i have 1, most play on 2 i think

what u need to do is to increase the ball weight slider, heavily increases the fun for me, u feel the passes better
playing on 103 or 104 right now

enable AI balance
slider i have 1, most play on 2 i think

what u need to do is to increase the ball weight slider, heavily increases the fun for me, u feel the passes better
playing on 103 or 104 right now

what does ai balance do and what dif between 1 and 2/? ta

I believe it's the amount of pressure the CPU puts the user under.

Anyone Use Camera Settings by MxSoNiC ?

Please Post Your Settings. I Like Pitch Side Camera But I Need The Best Settings

sorry to ask this again - is there a way to turn off the "Speed Merchant" card ?

----------
2nd demo when?
Our Second demo is headed your way next week! Available on Xbox 360 on August 28 and on PlayStation 3 on August 29. Pc version to follow in September. Check out the full article and "Like" this if you can't wait to see all the improvements! http://bit.ly/RgqARy

why is this game so addictivev havent enjoyed a footy game like this since about 2005? lol

Also i had a great idea what do u reckon?

Konami should make it so that teams play specific ways in specific scnearios as i don tthink this is programmed in..

eg...if you are a top team against a weaker team at home cpu should make team play a defensive formation and 10 men behind the ball etc....if you are away to a better team, cpu should make this team somehow have more possesion and play higher upoicth and attack more etc....

Then in game if a team is winning with 10min to go cpu should make them play 10 men behind ball or if team is losing by 1 goal 10-20min left cpu should make this team push up and change to attackign formation./

This would make game even more dynamic

the rumour is that ML has become just an online feature
so if that´s true you can´t play offline like we used to !!
What Did Happen to PES 2013 Master League ??:RANT:

Master League slight breakthrough got posted in PS3/Xbox 360 section.

Courtesy of Adam from WENB

This thread is in place to try and explain PES 2013 Master League, and to detail the changes. It will presented to you in a factual way, with no opinions or bias, and at the end we would like you to submit your vote using the poll link at the end of this post. If you are not viewing this information on WENB, then still feel free to use the poll, your opinion is valued, and you don't need to be a member to take part.

INTRODUCTION

Initially, Master League looks the same as last year. Choosing real life players or fake players is now a simple option, as Konami have removed the PES Shop. More on this element at a later date. After you choose the look and nationality of your persona, you enter the press conference where you are presented to the media.

Sat at your desk, you are introduced to your secretary, and she talks you through everything in ML, similar to last year. You are briefly introduced to the new boots acquisition and shop within ML, but nothing in-depth.

The start of change

As you enter your first match, you’ll realize all your players are wearing plain black boots. Not only that, the opposition players are also wearing plain boots. After the match, I was awarded a pair of Nike boots.

In ML, you unlock boots to assign to players, and this will give them a stat boost. The boots you acquire though can only be assigned to one player. I unlocked around 4 boots in my first season. They have different abilities, so by unlocking the Adidas F50 it will give the player I assign it to a boost in pace.

It’s important to remember that the opposition are going through the same process. I played Barcelona in the CL, and players like Messi and Iniesta were wearing fake boots. Not one of the opposition player was wearing a boot they would in real life, but they had on different boots with different abilities.

Micro-boosting

In ML you have a new menu called Items, which consists of ‘Shop, Item List and Equipment’. The shop has access to 18 different stat boosting abilities, from strength training with dumbbells, to a cycling machine that helps stamina. These items cost points, which you gain from playing the game in general. So, Konami have removed PES Shop of old, and implemented it into ML.

What’s key to remember is that each element purchased can only be assigned to one player. Also, some elements last for a set amount of time, like a season.

Each player in ML now has an Item menu, which allows 3 slots, plus a boot slot. So you can give them 3 different stat boosts, and then boots to compliment that.

As an example, you could give a player like Andy Carroll stat boosts in dribbling and pace, and Adidas F50 boots.

Here's a screen as an example, showing Abbiati with dribbling cones on one item slot, attacking stat boost on another, and Nike Tiempo boots:

2hhqckj.jpg

Overall

To sum up, ML has become a mode that looks to move away from a traditional approach over the years, and incorporates a less authentic approach but heavy game elements in a bid to keep you playing for longer.

Don't want to say it, but... FIFA Career Mode is decided for me this year.

Don't like the direction KONAMI took with ML this year. It's not fucking RPG... :/

Back
Top Bottom