PC PC PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread On This Forums ?

Converted to Fifa since 2009 but I'm quite liking this demo. Still a couple of things that bug me though.

1. Player runs. I still feel players don't make the runs I would expect or want them too, and the lack of a button to force them to start running forward is annoying. I know you can do the right stick but that is pretty fiddly when trying to control your own player at the same time.

2. Shooting. Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to hit low hard shots? The slightest of taps seems to shoot high in the air.

no problem here with low hard shots, havent even tried this new triangle shot or whatever it is
maybe u arent in the position for such shots or the players body posture is not good for it

what i do often for hard low shots outside the box is hold down sprint button right before u load up the shoot, this is called hard shoot or something, was quite common thing in old pes days, its still there

Because in most leagues it's prohibited? Saw Euros? Saw punishments after that? ;)

I guess flares and such are only allowed in Brazil/Argentina. In Europe it's prohibited. ;]

So good for KONAMI to abandon that s**t. FIFA? Please... :)

They are prohibited here too... But that rule isn't always respected

Got the exact same problem as last year with the xbox pad.

Cant press R1 + L1 at same time to change kicker. Doesn't react.

Also doesn't let me spring and change player at same time. It's as if it doesn't want to let me press two buttons at once.

Help?

hey peeps have a question can anyone tell me why im getting a one frame drop

my fps drops by one from 60 to 59 anyone else get this

hm, first thing comes in mind is disable frame skipping in the settings.exe(how old school is this btw, settings.exe:D, congrats konami)

then maybe check the windows screen settings screen refresh rate, if u can choose from two different ones like 59hz or 60hz pick the other one and try that
and play with vsync enabled, playing no vsync is jerky and has speed inconsistency, by engine fault

Got the exact same problem as last year with the xbox pad.

Cant press R1 + L1 at same time to change kicker. Doesn't react.

Also doesn't let me spring and change player at same time. It's as if it doesn't want to let me press two buttons at once.

Help?

Anyone?

Why does the PC version of this game play smoother and more polished than the console versions? Is this always the case? if so, I think for the first time I will invest in a decent enough PC to play this game. The demo on xbox plays clunky. On PS3 it plays smoother than xbox however not as smooth as the PC.

This always baffles me. Anyhow, I am enjoying this Demo ten-fold more than I was on the consoles. It really plays very close to the good old PES5/PES6 days.

Now, I just need someone to point me to a reliable link where I can add some nice pitches and more solid white goal nets.

Anyone?

This worked.

Originally Posted by spektarm
I'm using the same controller, no problems at all. Have you tried using the X Input option in the controller settings (settings.exe)?

What operating system does everyone have to play PES on? My MacBook Pro won't let me install Windows 7, so I installed Windows 8 last night which all works, and PES plays wonderfully on it, but it keeps locking up every now and then. I think it's because Windows 8 is only a release preview and not very stable.

Agreed Tim its due to it not being 100% Stable but why wont bootcamp let you install Windows 7 lad? It should be straight forward.

Yay, got PES 2013 running patched perfectly on Windows 7 on my MacBook Pro!

I'm new to playing PES on the PC so don't really know what all the LOD settings do. I know you can tweak it to your system / preferences, but how do they adjust things? What kinda settings would anyone recommend?

pes looks better on pc but seems to play better on ps3 maybe its just cause it looks so crips on pc whereas ps3 is more raw it gives a better feel...1080p on pc looks to nice lol

Yay, got PES 2013 running patched perfectly on Windows 7 on my MacBook Pro!

I'm new to playing PES on the PC so don't really know what all the LOD settings do. I know you can tweak it to your system / preferences, but how do they adjust things? What kinda settings would anyone recommend?

first dont alter all the settings, beside the two gameplay settings for players and the ref.
pull the latest(lowest, S3 i think) slider to the one side to get a smaller number, first try 0.50, that can be the early trigger point for seeing untucked shirts or not in normal gameplay cam
if u see untucked shirts its enough, no need to go lower

standard the game shudnt show untucked shirts on wide cam e.g.
atleast that was in earlier games, i havent looked for demo i directly changed the LOD right from the start

Also, can I use KitServer on the PES 2013 demo? For example to get Chelsea home kit with blue socks.

No kitserver for 2013 yet, just use the wehellas or jenkey patch for now.

Ah right OK cool. I'm using the PESVIET patch. Does anyone know how to disable the cursor for where the ball will land? Or change it? As in this patch the yellow cross has changed to your teams badge. Kinda ruins it a bit...

Sounds hilarious. I believe there's some way to patch one of the img files to remove it with AFS Explorer? It sounds like you'll have to go to the patch's thread and ask.

Sorted it by completely removing the ball cursor :)). I love editing PES.

Unbelievable. Just injured opposition team Goalkeeper with slide tackle xD.

Of course got red carded, but for the first time, saw AI sub GK after injury haha.

:D

scored two goals slide tackling the keeper, first touches were a bit off and i pressed anyways so it was quite realistic looking too
stuff like that keeps happening, such a good sign for a footy game

Although the game seems to have more realism these days would u say it lacks the action/fun/atmosphere and quirkiness of the PS2 era?

Even watching videos on youtube pes4/5 seems so much more fun. Maybe it was cause it was limited in movement etc it made it more enjoyabel as less to think about it? Whereas new PES games are so open its less...oh i dont even know what im typing haaahaha

But PES5/6 etc just look and seem more enjoyable why?

No I disagree. I think PES 2013 is just as enjoyable as the old PS2 PES days. I'm on the edge of my seat and genuinely celebrate a goal when it goes in! PES just has that freedom and unpredictability that makes it exciting for me.

And this is still playing a demo! It will be increased emotion greatly when playing a master league or cup!

keepers are still to gormless at times..sometimes brilliant but when they mess up the mess up royally and its just annoying..(check out my post in the video thread) hopefully they will get sorted

Back
Top Bottom