Orange Box HL2

Nope, it's HL2-EP1-EP2. Episode 2 is the new game released in the Orange Box, and it is absolutely awesome!

Last edited:
Half Life 2 is a stunning gaming experience. I rarely play a game through till the end but couldn't leave HL2 alone.

Not played episode 1 or 2 yet so have to get my hands on them and dive back into HL2's engrossing world.

Anyone yet to experience HL2, do yourself a favour and go get it installed on your pc.

Breathtaking game and one you'll never forget.

I bought Orange Box from ASDA for £39! I am gonna start playing Half-Life 2 tonight! Woooooooooooop! Like I've said before, this is why I never order games online. I get them cheaper and quicker from a quick walk to the store. :)

Ive only once ordered a game online, and that was bioshock for 50euro's (15e cheaper then everywhere else) and it came on releaseday. But with the local shops they usually get games earlier so, like fifa, i manage to get the game in the beginning of the week instead of having to wait till thursday/friday :D

I wanna play this! The missus is watching music videos on my Samsung. Arrrggggh!

People still watch music videos?

With Virgin Media you can pick music videos you wanna watch for free (a bit like YouTube). She is having an electro moment. Current video: Simian - We Are Your Friends.

Back on-topic, did I reply to your PMs earlier tiktiktik? My memory is terrible. Thanks for them, really appreciate the info. :)

I bought Orange Box from ASDA for £39! I am gonna start playing Half-Life 2 tonight! Woooooooooooop! Like I've said before, this is why I never order games online. I get them cheaper and quicker from a quick walk to the store. :)

you could have got £10 off if youd have gone to Gamestation

Its a problem that Valve are working on. Last I heard they were releasing a patch next week to sort it out.

And No, I dont think TF2 is worth the money (even without having the game). Like Jack said its limited to 6 maps and 8 or so characters. Its really a bonus to the HL story.

Portal is amazing. Very short and not that difficult, but the concept and the humour make up for it. I love the final credits song. :D

I hate Portal, I just don't "get" it. On one level I was putting holes everywhere and not getting anywhere, I just don't get it...

I hate Portal, I just don't "get" it. On one level I was putting holes everywhere and not getting anywhere, I just don't get it...

Which level?

I never really found myself stuck in Portal, I always had an idea of what I was supposed to be doing, it was just doing it that was sometimes tricky.

Very early on, 3 or 4 I think? There's a door up on a platform. If I went through the left wall, or the right wall, or the wall behind me, or any wall I could find, I just ended up back in the same place.

I got stuck on some portal levels but managed to overcome them. Episode 2 is miles better than the first one if anyone has any doubts of buying it. I just wish they released their addons in a shorter space of time

HAHA, okay, I put some effort in and finished Portal. It was worth it. :D

More games should have humour like that, it adds a whole new dimension. Hence why I love the new Crash Bandicoot (not quite the same but the excessive references to monkeys always raise a smile, i.e. "monkeys for the win" :)).

Back
Top Bottom