Nintendo DS / 3DS / Wii / Wii U

Re: Nintendo Wii

That's it now I'm afraid, I haven't touched it since I bought it and it's out the door. If anyone in Merseyside wants to make me an offer for a Wii with WiiKey (fully updated) plus two Wiimotes and two nunchuks before it goes on eBay, get in touch.

EDIT: Comes with 18 games including the much-loved Super Mario Galaxy.

Last edited:

That's it now I'm afraid, I haven't touched it since I bought it and it's out the door. If anyone in Merseyside wants to make me an offer for a Wii with WiiKey plus two Wiimotes and two nunchuks before it goes on eBay, get in touch.

How come?

It's the only way I keep fit haha.

I just don't find any of the games particularly appealing, Super Mario Galaxy was supposed to be amazing and while I can find a million people who say it is, I don't like it myself. :eh:

At this point in time I would rather get back as much as possible of the £250 I paid originally and get a surround sound system for use with the other consoles.

E-bay it Jack - you'll make a mint on there.
I know I'll make a mint on eBay, I've just seen one go with 16 games for £360. I've got an extra remote and nunchuk which are £45 new together, plus an extra three games on that, so I reckon some desperate mum would push the price to over £400. Two words, yes please.

Only trouble is that you can't say "wiikey" on eBay (do a search for it on eBay, nada, everyone who mentions that word gets their auction deleted). So it's a bit awkward. You can't really sell it on there because the person who wins it might not want a modified system, and if they then refuse to buy it you're left with a hefty listing fee. So I'm not sure what to do at the moment.

Have you got Wii Sports?
Yep. Total list (19):

WiiSports
WiiPlay
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Mario Strikers Charged Football
Mario Party 8
WarioWare Smooth Moves
Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess
Prince Of Persia Rival Swords
Resident Evil 4
Red Steel
Pokémon Battle Revolution
Sonic And The Secret Rings
Rayman Raving Rabbids
MySims
Elebits
Trauma Centre Second Opinion
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Brunswick Pro Bowling

Last edited:

Smash Bros out in two weeks so my Wii will be used again. game looks crazy and famitsu rated it 40/40. havent really played it since i finished SMG.

A chip, supposedly the best of the bunch. Lets you play games from any region and also, dun dun dunnn, backups. So if PES2008 turns out to be brilliant on the Wii with the multi-passing multi-running arrows, you can patch it and put the kits in. ;)

Jack I'll swap you my Wii (which is like new) for your chipped one and you can sell that on e-bay (or do whatever you like with it)?

Maybe - let me try to sell this one on eBay first, if they don't take it off then I'll be alright. I don't think it's going to go down well though.

Who's Winning The Console War In The US?

One batch of numbers we didn't touch on from yesterday's NPD sales data figures were the 2007 year-to-date and lifetime-to-date console sales in the US. The figures reveal some enlightening, and for some, distressing, details about the current winners and losers in the US console war. For example, the Nintendo DS, which walked away with the #1 spot in '07, sold a total of 8.5 million units in the US last year, over twice that of the PSP and essentially doubling it's lifetime install base.

The rest of the annual sales are below.

2007 Total Hardware Sales

Nintendo DS - 8,500,000
Wii - 6,290,000
Xbox 360 - 4,620,000
PlayStation 2 - 3,970,000
PSP - 3,820,000
PlayStation 3 - 2,560,000

But who's currently reigning supreme in totals?

The PlayStation 2, of course, which won't be touched by any of its current generation competitors any time soon. The Wii, on the other hand, could easily overtake the install bases of both the Xbox 360 and PSP in a matter of months, if trends continue. That is dependent upon Nintendo meeting demand, naturally.

Here's how the market looks as of December 2007.

Lifetime-To-Date Total Hardware Sales

PlayStation 2 - 41,120,000
Nintendo DS - 17,650,000
PSP - 10,470,000
Xbox 360 - 9,150,000
Wii - 7,380,000
PlayStation 3 - 3,250,000

Managed to sell it for £400. Get in! :D

Well worth it, means I've paid off the £200 surround-sound kit I've bought with enough left over to get Rock Band in March. Rock on baby.

Considering I originally bought it for little over £200 I'm quite pleased with myself. I only wish I'd had the sense to sell it before Christmas, looking at all the crazy mums I could have got a grand for it. ;)

Re: Nintendo DS

Just got Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. Great game!

geometry wars galaxies is brilliant also.. one game you should always have with you when travelling.

I haven't played on my DS in AAAAAGES! None of the games seem to appeal to me anymore. I'm keeping hold of it though because there will be games coming out that I will play.

I play on it once a week usually, games like Advance Wars (the first DS one and now this new one) as well as the new Zelda keep me playing.

Advance Wars Days Of Ruin is probably my favourite DS game to date.

I used to love Advance Wars on the GBA but I just can't get into it on the DS, not sure why. Maybe my taste in games has changed? :(

Well my copy of Smash Bros arrived today. Swear this game better be as good as everyone is saying it will be!!

Anyone got Ghost Squad ?? Is it any good ?

I got the Japanese version with the Zapper. It is average mate. Game is very old now and is a straight port. It was orignally gonna be released on the Dreamcast before the DC died.

If you can get it cheap and want a shooter than yeah go and buy it..

Back
Top Bottom