Nintendo DS / 3DS / Wii / Wii U

Re: Nintendo DS

Slickhenry said:
Its all about opinions but my opinion is that your bonkers for trading a psp for a DS, Considering neither is expensive you should have got both.

So £200 for a handheld these days isn't considered expensive? For that money I could get myself an Xbox 360.

Flawless the fella appears to earn his money very easily, he thinks 425 sheets for the PS3 aint that expensive either. For alot of people its over half a months wages at that price.

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
So £200 for a handheld these days isn't considered expensive? For that money I could get myself an Xbox 360.
£200 may be expensive if you dont work, otherwise it aint, no.

Holio said:
Flawless the fella appears to earn his money very easily, he thinks 425 sheets for the PS3 aint that expensive either. For alot of people its over half a months wages at that price.
Get out ya shed and start earning some money mate, It makes shelling out seem so much easier.

Holio said:

:lmao:

I'm not going to bother arguing with him then!

Slickhenry said:
Get out ya shed and start earning some money mate, It makes shelling out seem so much easier.

Pull your head in smartarse. We aint all rolling in the kind of cash that you appear to be.

Any more from you and you will be out on your ear

CWright said:
Pull your head in smartarse. We aint all rolling in the kind of cash that you appear to be.

Any more from you and you will be out on your ear
Lets not have people piping up when I mention something as "not expensive" if you lot aint earning at McDonalds then look for another line of work, your life as a forum member aint gonna buy ya nothing.Goon:lol:

Slickhenry said:
Lets not have people piping up when I mention something as "not expensive" if you lot aint earning at McDonalds then look for another line of work, your life as a forum member aint gonna buy ya nothing.Goon:lol:

u r a very sad man...

Re: Nintendo Wii

This so called console war can only be lost by MS if they wish to do so :roll: The past few months have been terrible in terms of games prospects - I've been playing the DS lite more than the 360 :(

And what do we have to look forward to? Even more bloody First Person Shooters(!) :(

I don't see it being any different with the PS3....especially with the delay and the expensive developer units :(

I seriously can't wait for the Wii....it'll hopefully a breath of fresh air!

rockykabir said:
And what do we have to look forward to? Even more bloody First Person Shooters(!) :(

I don't see it being any different with the PS3....especially with the delay and the expensive developer units :(

I seriously can't wait for the Wii....it'll hopefully a breath of fresh air!

Yep more FPS games. Thats why i am looking forward to PS3, yea it will have FPS games but will have loads of RPGs & other games.

Wii will be my main console, akso all wii games are 480p which if you played GC games in 480p looks great anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

I dont think having a job makes that much of a difference cuz like me for instance, even though I have a job, I have other things in my life that most of my money goes towards.

wouldnt you like to know.

I was just making a point about jobs. The supercard and max media which i have allows you to access your games of a regular SD card and play them on your DS/DS Lite.

Pimpin out the ho's keeps Kev busy, its not like real work at all

Despite the fact that I would prefer a PSP to my DS, I still think it rocks. Me and my two sisters all have a DS, and together we have Mario Kart, Super Mario 64 DS, Nintendogs Labrador, Nintendogs Dachsund (My Sisters Each Wanted One) and two demos of Metroid Prime hunters.

Is the Wii region free?

May buy a US one as Ninty are notorious late releasing games over here.

Alex. said:
Despite the fact that I would prefer a PSP to my DS, I still think it rocks. Me and my two sisters all have a DS, and together we have Mario Kart, Super Mario 64 DS, Nintendogs Labrador, Nintendogs Dachsund (My Sisters Each Wanted One) and two demos of Metroid Prime hunters.

Mario Kart, Super Mario, Nintendogs, great games, if you're six

I Fall in and out of love with my ds all the time . I can't see how people can really stand mariokart when the bastard will give you RSI within 10 minutes of playing it if you have medium / large hands

Games that are sytlus based seem fine but now even with the lite my hands take a hell of a beating :(

Back
Top Bottom