NFL Thread

dude you need to you tube al davis's press confrence...
I've seen clips of it, how weird is that, he looks like death warmed up too.. I'm not standing up for Davis in any way I don't like the guy and I think he lost his marbles a while ago. The comments about Lane should have been about the team I guess, I just feel we needed a stronger influence on the field sometimes...

This bye week can't come soon enough for the Cowboys, we were poor last night, they need a reality check!

213 recieving yards, its about time they gave TO the ball!

All of tonight's Thanksgiving games are in HD on Sky Sports.

:COOL:

Its not a problem, I'm not going anywhere tomorrow morning so I'll stay up and watch it. I'll record the 2nd and 3rd games just in case.

Detroit and Tennessee isn't an appealing game plus it clashes with the Spurs game tonight.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will host the New England Patriots when the National Football League continues its International Series at London's Wembley Stadium on Sunday, October 25, 2009, the NFL announced today.

The Buccaneers and Patriots have been two of the NFL's most successful teams in recent years, combining to win four of the past seven Super Bowls. Both clubs are strong contenders for a return trip to the playoffs this season.

The contest will mark the third consecutive year of a competitive (regular-season) game at Wembley. On October 26, the New Orleans Saints beat the San Diego Chargers 37-32 in front of an 83,226 crowd, while the New York Giants overcame the Miami Dolphins 13-10 in October 2007 on their way to winning Super Bowl XLII. The NFL has committed to playing at least one game in the United Kingdom for each of the next two seasons.

"Over the past two years, we have seen first-hand the excitement that exists for our sport in the UK," said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. "The games have helped us to deepen our connection with our UK fans as well as create new ones. We are looking forward to another outstanding game in 2009."

Joel Glazer, Buccaneers Executive Vice-President, said: "The Tampa Bay Buccaneers organization is extremely excited and honored to be chosen to participate in the NFL International Series. We look forward to being part of the NFL's global outreach and playing our great game in front of Buccaneers fans overseas."

New England Patriots Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft said: "We are proud to be selected by the NFL to be featured in next year's international game. We have had a lot of memorable moments in recent years. I am sure our trip to the United Kingdom next year will prove to be an unforgettable experience for our players and coaches, as well as the many fans that will travel to the game. I think it is fitting that New England's first game to be played outside of North America will be in England. I know that the UK is home to some of our most passionate Patriots fans and we look forward to the experience."

The game between the Buccaneers and Patriots, both of whom are currently challenging for places in this season's playoffs, will take place in Week Seven of the 2009 season and will be shown live in the United States on CBS, kicking off at 5:00 p.m. UK time (1:00 p.m. ET).

Tickets for the game will be available for sale in mid-January 2009 - unlike other years in which the first wave of seats have been sold in April. Prior to that a Registry of Interest will be made available to people interested in purchasing tickets. All those that apply for tickets via the Registry of Interest will be given priority in purchasing tickets before seats go on sale to the general public. Click here for more information on ticketing for the 2009 International Series game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New England Patriots.

:))

I hope the NBA are paying attention to this.

Not as bad as Detriot surely?!

Your QB needs help, his confidence is shattered.

Regarding the Cowboys the defense were excellent against the Steelers for most of the game, Romo and those picks didn't help matters although I think the crucial was Witten's 'fault'.

Tashard Choice played very well too considering the circumstances.

Perhaps Al Davis is just too proud and doesn't like change.

NFL Network will launch over here next year on Sky and it'll be FTA but what this will mean for Sky's live games remains unclear.

Rumor has it that Sky's current deal is up at the end of the season...

Rumor has it that its all down to the viewing figures and if they get too high or too low...

NFL Network will launch over here next year on Sky and it'll be FTA but what this will mean for Sky's live games remains unclear.

Rumor has it that Sky's current deal is up at the end of the season...

Rumor has it that its all down to the viewing figures and if they get too high or too low...

Hmm will we get the US broadcast...

Probably yes, I don't see any room for localised content.

Congrats to Arizona, didn't see that coming!

No one could of seen that coming, 9-7 team in the SuperBowl, but good luck to them, Kurt Warner goes to the Show once more.

Back
Top Bottom