NFL Thread

I've been watching back my recording of SNF and with 2 minutes to go in the game the recording ended.

five never learn from their mistakes.

:RANT:

A win is a win.

If it wasn't for Romo's picks we would have beaten the Giants last night, the rushing game was superb.

Tickets must be expensive in the new stadium.

Anyone know any websites where I can watch the highlights from yesterdays games or better still NFL Gameday?

I usually watch Gameday on Mondays but Sky pulled it from the schedule because its full of KFC ads (stupid UK laws!)

I tried to watch the highlight clips on the NFL website but the video doesn't play because I'm outside of the US, also the NFL UK site only has two clips.

Last edited:
A win is a win.

If it wasn't for Romo's picks we would have beaten the Giants last night, the rushing game was superb.

Tickets must be expensive in the new stadium.
ha just saw this post... hmm eli torched you so not sure if romo's picks were the total cause of that lost

True, I was still smarting from the defeat at that time.

Drew Brees.

Guaranteed points every week playing in that offense.

:P:PIRATE:

Your lot have been spending, you have Gates and the other guy, your first rounder, running back I think.. Nope can't think of his name?... :?

Ryan Matthews? Interesting to see how he gets on. Darren Sproles kind of made the RB position his own last year hence why LaDainian Tomlinson was finally released.

All bases are covered, Channel 4 will be showing SNF, if its in HD then all the games across the board will be in HD every week.

:SMOKIN:

Yep, the Thursday/Sunday games are on still on Sky, Total Access should be on during the week too.

I hope we get NFL Gameday back this year now that Ofcom have relaxed the on screen advertising rules.

I'm going to have to get a 1TB box soon, so many hours of sport each week.

EDIT: Looks like SNF won't be in HD and Sunday Sky games will vary.

Last edited:
Got my ESPN fantasy football team done, it's as follows:

QB - Drew Brees (NO)
QB - Jason Campbell (Oak)

RB - Matt Forte (Chi)
RB - Jamaal Charles (KC)
RB - Clinton Portis (Was)

RB/WR - Hines Ward (Pit)
WR - Calvin Johnson (Det)
WR - Steve Smith (NYG)
TE - Tony Gonzalez (Atl)
WR - Sidney Rice (Min)
WR - Steve Breaston (Ari)
WR - Dez Bryant (Dal)
WR - Kenny Britt (Ten)
WR - Jerricho Cotchery (NYJ)

D/ST - Chargers

K - Stephen Gostkowski (NE)

Any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, long time no post.

Been really enjoying the NFL season this year. Have watched every Pats game and every NFL Insider episode to see how the other teams are doing. As a Pats fan I'm delighted with our progress. We seem so clinical on the offensive even without Moss. Wes and Brandon Tate have been amazing for us.

Brady or Vick for MVP.

Pats as the AFC champions.

Pats for the Superbowl.

Last edited:
Hey guys, long time no post.

Been really enjoying the NFL season this year. Have watched every Pats game and every NFL Insider episode to see how the other teams are doing. As a Pats fan I'm delighted with our progress. We seem so clinical on the offensive even without Moss. Wes and Brandon Tate have been amazing for us.

Brady or Vick for MVP.

Pats as the AFC champions.

Pats for the Superbowl.

do you know who steve grogan?

Back
Top Bottom