NFL Thread

Anyone up for some fantasy football?

Great opening weekend overall except for Brady's injury.

I hate the NFL games being on at 1am, I really wanted to stay up to watch the Packers win but I'm a lightweight :((

What a game this morning! :EASY:

Looking forward to Total Access today.

Last edited:
"Raiders defensive end Tommy Kelly was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence on Monday night. He later was released from jail."

Stuff me this guys on a $50million contract, he should have a driver just to take him for a dump FFS...

Yep he did it an All Star Game.

Last edited:
"Raiders defensive end Tommy Kelly was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence on Monday night. He later was released from jail."

Stuff me this guys on a $50million contract, he should have a driver just to take him for a dump FFS...

no one can understand why, the raiders overpaid for all of there free agents

Ronnie Brown rushes for 4 TD's and throws one too, WOW!!!

Favre fired 6 lasers yesterday, first time in his career, I think that puts the doubters to rest who say he's lost his arm. JETS ARE GOING TO THE DANCE!!!

Damn I felt sure he would have been shown the door by now...
Even Wrexham know when they have got it wrong...

mate, that guy is going to be a great great coach, the owner al davis is an idiot. Lane is working with a 2nd year qb, qb's usually are not good until third or fourth year. now he is going to get a new coach and a new system, it will set him back.

Back
Top Bottom