[Next Gen] Fifa 14 - General Discussion

Have you played the game yet Dags and if so how does it compare with the PC Version?

Not yet, hoping the PS4 arrives on Friday and I'll post my thoughts then.

From what I've seen so far, the crowds are better, maybe the odd animation extra. Graphics should be the same as PC but NG missing modes like BAP?

Still, looking forward to trying it.

So far im enjoyng a lot this next gen FIFA, the physcis are way improved over the 360 version, BUT i have big issue atm, for me the GKs are super human good, imo EA should tone this down to what we have in the 360 version. At least in my experience this has caused the goal variaty to drop substantially compared to the CG.

Agree, that's a verrrry slick one, brunno. Can't wait for my PS4 to arrive tomorrow or Friday. Haven't played 14 at all yet since I was waiting for the nextgen version. Fucking hyped!

Oh and does anyone know if a PS4 patch is announced and gonna be out soon? I wanna know if I should wait to start my CM mode or just get on with it.

That IS genius!

Nice goal Bruno. I'm guessing this was in multi-player or online?

Yep, its an online fantasy league i do with some friends, thus Higuain at Everton lol...

Anyway, thanks for the compliments amigos, the Sky sports style replays in this FIFA NG are really great, really make nice goals shine to a different level.

Yeah I figured that goal wasn't scored against AI. I don't think computer would bring out the goalkeeper like that to make this goal possible but good for you for being so aware of that and making the PERFECT connection! I agree with Tom. SUPER slick goal!! :WORSHIP:

Anyway, thanks for the compliments amigos, the Sky sports style replays in this FIFA NG are really great, really make nice goals shine to a different level.

I totally agree.

They're super cool and I'm loving next-gen!

I still find playing with a lesser team is more fun.
When playing with a top team, even with game set on slow it's a speed fest

ok what to do, i currently have a PC (above average spec) and thinking about selling to get a PS4 mainly for FIFA..is the difference really worth it? any one done the same?

yeah its an i5 3.3 gig - 2gig 670 GTX twin froza - 8gig ram

thinking of not doing it now - i have a feeling the visuals wont be that far off and just a few animations etc but less modes..might wait till next year

I'm really enjoying this, especially offline and certainly online against my mates in 1v1.

However, I simply cannot fathom why they've taken out the option to have co-op games lile 2v1 or 3v3 etc. Staggering omission.

even offline? so you can do two v two with four people in same room, or 2 v cpu?

You want to sell your PC to buy a PS4? Naah don't do it, PC has so much flexibility compared to a console.

I would buy a Dell laptop with I5 4200U and Radeon ® HD 8850m 2GB DDR5, which I think is a good setup to run football games in the coming years. But as we do not know when to leave FIFA NG pc, I thought of buying an Xbox One, but then you think there worth?

I'm loving this, it arrived today with my PS4 and I'm actually blown away by how much better it looks and feels over PS3/360. The presentation is stunning, graphics are far, far better and pretty gorgeous, and so far the only slider I've felt the need to alter is to increase my power bar.

Normal speed feels just right too, and I absolutely LOVE the broadcast camera, set to maximum height and zoom. Makes the game really hard to play but it looks just like it does on TV. I played with Arsenal at the Emirates and the camera was panning and zooming in and out as I was playing. I don't care if the game is easier on a different camera angle, this looks as close to real life as you can get.

The graphics are lovely though. The blades of grass flying around on replays is something else.

That said I'm getting my arse handed to me, after several years of PES I'm still getting used to the different feel to the game and the controls. I've modified them to suit my needs but after PES 2014 I keep using the right stick for stuff and pressing triangle after shooting etc :D

Back
Top Bottom