New Serious Football Game - Man of the Match

I'm so confused, but intrigued. They say it is kind of like FIFA's The Journey, but can be from various POVs (manager, just one outfield player etc) and it's online.

I think if you are the manager, you control and manage the club and each player in your squad is human controlled , or at least can be if you wish.
motm.JPG

Sounds far too ambitious to succeed, but God I hope it does.
Agreed, the scope of it sounds impossible, even if a behemoth like EA were fronting it. Although I've always seen FIFA's Pro Clubs as the next step in football gaming.

I hope it plays like my dream. A few years ago when I was playing FIFA's Pro Clubs mode and in a club that played every night. I envisaged expanding FIFA's Pro Clubs mode to fully replicate real football in every aspect, but no real footballers, just us, humans. We are the new stars. Then you'd have a virtual Spurs, Real Madrid, Milan, EPL, Serie A... even World Cup (if you are deemed good enough to be picked to represent your country). Literally create a whole world of football, every league system, every cup, transfers, loans, big money signings, prize money...

You could replicate a real transfer market full of humans that demand transfer fees etc. I see this as the next progression in football gaming. You replicate EVERY aspect of real football, virtually. As what is better and potentially more engrossing than just 1v1, or perhaps even watching real football? Actually becoming the next Ronaldo, virtually. Real drama you are a part of, not just passively watching.

Perhaps this is the genesis of something like that idea?

okay we are only seeing engine features and what game is about is it too early to announce or the dev progress will be fast ? they need to share gameplay things and because it is not a mobile game it is impossible to be highlights so let's wait and see

They are doing the opposite of EA, giving people money back for playing. Every player gets money depending on where they finish in competitions. Lovely idea. Everything about this company and game sounds very promising, I'm begging this works out.

its look like a scam to me..

Its also a big project so i think if they really want to make this its half done. Maybe even less. And they say its realistic 2.0 but i dont believe that. High expectations, low outcome. Thats what i think.

as soon as i saw kickstarter project, i know something's fishy about it and i just realize something, the bald guy from thumbnail of trailer is the CEO himself, lol.

Bald fraud confirmed ?

F1F097yWIAAMN96.jpg

Man of the Match Short Explanation 0-12 screenshot.png

This screams: NFT, Ponzi Scheme etc very loudly

Buying and selling clubs, investing in clubs, cashing out....seems like Earth 2 football edition.
Disappointing. Although it was an online game anyway, I thought it could at least be interesting. But no it definitely sounds like that.

Back
Top Bottom