Microsoft Xbox 360

Re: XBox 360 - Official Thread

like this xbox its well nice
my360.jpg

Btw guys, on Mygamercard.net now, you can choose to have a mini version of your gamercard, shown below:

gamercardmini9iy.jpg

This is an acceptable size for avatars on E-W, but when I input the URL as my avatar it says its invalid. Any ideas?

If it works then it means I won't have to keep updating it myself!

cool by the way sorry this guy sprayed it blue it was silver he was showing it off on xboox360 crazy,nice faceplate flawl3ss

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Just looks like its got a blue faceplate on it, nothing special. Now MINE... thats special ;)

dscn0650755x5657ul.jpg
8) Nice TV. Whats the res on it?

Yeah I got the same blue faceplate for mine now... hopefully on Wednesday ill turn my Core into a Premium when the HDD arrives :)

DJ

is it easy to put on the faceplate because i have may get one a nd do graffiti on it,ive been doing graphiti art for years for my skool work tho

I think I've officially sunk into addiction with the 360. I played NFS:MW for about 8 hours straight the other day and then made the mistake of buying COD2 which in turn has eaten up 25% of my life!

I never had an original XBox (always been a PS2 fan) but the MS Live system is amazing. If Sony don't do something to at least match the Live network, they are screwed. I didn't think I'd be bothered about playing online that much but the match-ups and downloads are so easy, it's addictive.

TheWolf said:
I never had an original XBox (always been a PS2 fan) but the MS Live system is amazing. If Sony don't do something to at least match the Live network, they are screwed. I didn't think I'd be bothered about playing online that much but the match-ups and downloads are so easy, it's addictive.

I agree completely. I haven't heard anything apart from praise for XBox Live.

Sure, with next gen "era", people are always talking about the amazing graphics but I reckon the online capability is gonna be soo crucial.

Knowing Sony's past reputation with the rest of the world (minus Japan), I don't think they'll try hard to setup a dedicated online gaming infrastructure like Live - Microsoft is especially well equipped for all this networking stuff anyway. But I s'pose time will tell.

cool, hopefully ill be on live tommorow if i get the ethernet card but if i dont defently next week ill be on fifa and halo 2,please add your gamercards so i can add to the list cheers

rockykabir said:
I agree completely. I haven't heard anything apart from praise for XBox Live.

Sure, with next gen "era", people are always talking about the amazing graphics but I reckon the online capability is gonna be soo crucial.

Knowing Sony's past reputation with the rest of the world (minus Japan), I don't think they'll try hard to setup a dedicated online gaming infrastructure like Live - Microsoft is especially well equipped for all this networking stuff anyway. But I s'pose time will tell.

Sony also had all that expensive BS stuff you needed to add on. I only recall Socom being half fun, as cheating was so common.

I agree. The Live service is what makes the XBox for me. Since I've joined the leagues of XBox Live I don't really play single player games anymore, so when I'm buying a game I look at how good its online is.

So for me, this is what gives the Xbox the edge over the Playstation. If Sony can make an equally good online service then I'll be chuffed, as I'm gonna get a PS3 anyway

I like the fact our achievements are there for all to see online :) I love this new gamercard system I think its ace. Xbox Live is the Online Gaming Service :)

DJ

Dead or Alive arrived this morning. Extremely quick delivery from Videogamesplus (ordered Tuesday, posted Wednesday). And at £38, its cheaper than buying it over here!

Had a little go of the Fight Night demo. Even though I'm not using a HDTV my jaw nearly hit the floor when I played it, the graphics are phenomenal. Trust me, those who say first impressions graphically on a new console can no longer amaze are very wrong.

I did feel it was a bit sluggish to control though.

might get one for the retail price tomorrow.called a local store, they said they have no idea when they will get next delivery - but one of the employes said he bought one for christmas and got one as present, might call me tomorrow and sell one original sealed for retail price to me.would be nice. *fingerscrossed*

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Dead or Alive arrived this morning. Extremely quick delivery from Videogamesplus (ordered Tuesday, posted Wednesday). And at £38, its cheaper than buying it over here!

That's good to know Flawl3ss cheers, if I take a fancy to Ridge I may order it from there, or get my mate to get me a copy. A mini review of it would be good cheers ;)

ClassicD said:
Had a little go of the Fight Night demo. Even though I'm not using a HDTV my jaw nearly hit the floor when I played it, the graphics are phenomenal. Trust me, those who say first impressions graphically on a new console can no longer amaze are very wrong.

The lighting in the game is pretty damn amazing really, and then the detail on the boxers, as for the control it did feel a little sluggish at times, and I assume it's probably trying to make it more realistic, I mean no boxer goes into ring and just keeps swinging and swinging, but that's what people like to think what happens and thus do that. I think this game will be a Live winner, as long as there aint Lag, imagine an Evo-Web FN Champion! Really hoping that the Live options matches it's graphical WHOA factor the demo has had.

Come on Hard Drive!! where are you?? I wanna play Fight Night Round 3 :)

DJ

ClassicD said:

Especially when someone got knocked out, the facial expressions and blood that shot off their faces! The people in the background cheering or boxing also looked real!

woah! that sounds immense Milanista! I cant wait to play it.

DJ

haha in total contrast, i thought it was just another run of the mill boxing game.

yeah sure good gfx. i may have to play it again, i only played for 2 mins n got knocked down.

will have to try it again

Does anyone know if theres an official website or something similar that allows us to see current demo releases on marketplace? Its kinda annoying haveing to turn on the console etc just to see if anything new is out.

I can imagine it is and it would be good if there was a site so that we can see whats available on the Marketplace

DJ

In regards to FN03, I think its stuning both to look at and to play, even at this early stage. It feels sluggish IF you slog it out non stop or dance around too much but its such a tactical game. The KO's have a fantastic feeling to them although the silver blood needs some work. A blood effect similar to the sweat spraying should do the trick.

I now cant wait for this, having dismissed it first off as FN02 didnt really impress me. I know its the same engine deep down but I think the graphics have swung it and now its my next purchase for sure.

kevano22 said:
i may have to play it again, i only played for 2 mins n got knocked down.

How the hell did you manage that? :lmao: You must of been swinging in the corner nevermind out in the ring..........

damm i so need money lol im skint,the ethernet card i got but im not allowed to put it in so that suck so bascily get some1 good in to do it and that will be ages away :( ,and on the computer at the back its wierd there is hardley any screws but loads of these tacks or something like that so i dont think i can even open it up man its sucks

I need to get the 360 network adaptor!! hate having remove my 360 from my plasma downstairs and bring it upstairs and play LIVE on a portable :(

ClassicD said:

Fight Night Demo looks, plays and feels totally amazing! I loved it from the start. I had a big laugh when i saw the intro movie with a little text in the screen saying: "this is real gameplay" or something like that. I was like: yeah right LOL!! When i played it i was like OMFG!! :)

ive done that before Elite. Then I reminded of Oasis's Album Title "Dont Believe The Truth :)" kinda relates to that video showing the in game graphics which you dont believe :)

DJ

Back
Top Bottom