Microsoft Xbox 360

Have you guys ever had problems upgrading from Silver to Gold? I just bought a 3 month Gold membership off Xbox.com, and while the website says I'm now a Gold member, my 360 isn't recognizing it. I've tried signing in and out but it still says I'm on a Silver account. The strange thing is when I go to manage accounts it says I'm on a 3 year Gold account. :(

For those who cannot connect to Xbox live for one reason or another...

Here is the latest system update April 6 2010: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5r3ux6

Just extract the folder on a USB stick and plug it in and restart your Xbox. Then follow the on-screen prompts. BTW for those naughty pirates amongst us it also un-cripples your hard drives, meaning you can install games again.

Cheers for that!

Was wondering how I couldn't connect to Live with the new N adaptor turns out I had to update my 360 sorted!

Are you thinking of the one they showed at E3 Pbb? I read on eurogamer that its now part of some natal party game thing.

Yea... I didn't think it looked that great especially as mod nation was announced too and then i heard this was going to be avsliable to download via the xbl developers section, so i wasn't expecting it to be too good...

Size comparison time now. Just a little bit smaller not much.

mlt6rt.jpg

I knew it didn't look that smaller

How the fuck can they claim that's slimline, they have only took an inch off it

No, they're calling it the "new" and the current 360's are called "original".

It's exaclty the same :D.
I would have bought it, but the fact that they decided to keep the same town was a really bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom