Microsoft Xbox 360

Damn. I'll have to steer clear then, I couldn't live without my Burnout and FIFA, shit I mean PES, online.

Cheers for that guys, you're stars.

Adonis said:
chance right now is 50/50 im afraid. Ive got mates who use Live all the time so theres no problem right now. Also theres continuous updates being released so you could keep yourself a step ahead.

IMO if you like Live then dont bother getting it flashed.
If you play on Live a lot then I agree with this 100%

buying a Core if you really want to leave one as offline (and you have the money!) I would advise doing that.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
If you play on Live a lot then I agree with this 100%

buying a Core if you really want to leave one as offline (and you have the money!) I would advise doing that.
I live on Live, and I'm cash-strapped, so I'll have to forget about it. :( Oh well.

There's been an update on the XBOX 360 Compatibility List - stick an original XBOX game in and it'll start downloading the update. 99.99999% of the games they've added are absolute shite, still no Jet Set Radio or Oddworld support (I NEED ODDWORLD SUPPORT), but they've added Links 2004.

I've never played Links 2004 but I still play Links 2003 on the PC, reckon it's worth getting or do you think there will be too many people playing Tiger Woods (which I can't stand, too arcadey)?

Right lads, no more talk off flashing shit round these parts, enough. thank you, otherwise I'll have to start deleting posts. Ya bunch of tight fisted gits ;)

Holio said:
Right lads, no more talk off flashing shit round these parts, enough. thank you, otherwise I'll have to start deleting posts. Ya bunch of tight fisted gits ;)

lol sorry mate :p

Holio said:
Sorry, but my COD2 came out cracked out of my XBOX360 and I can't get a replacement from Activion, those tigh fisted gits! Just wanted to have some reassurance incase it happened again.

ashmufc said:
Sorry, but my COD2 came out cracked out of my XBOX360 and I can't get a replacement from Activion, those tigh fisted gits! Just wanted to have some reassurance incase it happened again.
Yeah, that's exactly what happened to me too!!!! My COD2 disc cracked inside the 360!!!! And my Burnout disc!!!!

And my Oblivion disc!!!! And my Saints Row disc!!!! And my Table Tennis disc!!!! And my PGR3 disc!!!! In-fact, ALL of them!!!!

I wouldn't flash to do anything illegal, I just wanted reassurance, that's all!! Fucking Nazi mods deleting all the posts!!

;)

Jack Bauer said:
Yeah, that's exactly what happened to me too!!!! My COD2 disc cracked inside the 360!!!! And my Burnout disc!!!!

And my Oblivion disc!!!! And my Saints Row disc!!!! And my Table Tennis disc!!!! And my PGR3 disc!!!! In-fact, ALL of them!!!!

I wouldn't flash to do anything illegal, I just wanted reassurance, that's all!! Fucking Nazi mods deleting all the posts!!

;)
Calm down! YOu might give Secretary of Defense James Heller a heart attack!

anyone here know if Test Drive is region free? As you guys probably know its stupidly cheap in the US, could pick it up for a little over £20 if it is.

Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero have been announced for a XB360 Classic range, not sure when they are being repackaged though, expect more to follow, especially coming up to Christmas, but there are lots of bargains out there anyhow, GRAW was 25 quid on Play recently.

There was a rumour going round that EA's games would be dropping in price to like £35 or something like that.

DJ

I presume so buddy, I can remember reading an article on it sometime ago.

Madden 07 still cost me £39.99 from my Local Tesco's though...

DJ

Surely online is a cheaper option, i always get my game by that medium and it always pays off. Thing is, is it high street prices that will amount to £35 or online prices Dj?

^ you need to have american xbox live account, and shit like that. I personally am not gonna bother making one if 2K doesnt bother putting demos available for european gamers.

Apart from PES6 what games will you be getting this Q4.
There is sooo many to choose from, spoilt for choice really.
My shortlist is
Rainbow 6 Las Vegas
COD3
TDU
Saints Row
Dead Rising
Gears of War

Quite a tough choice on waht to choose, I should get a job LOL!

Must buys:

NHL 07
Gears of War

Rentals/might buy:

Smackdown vs Raw 07
FIFA 07(if demo is good enough)
Just Cause
NHL 2k7
Call of duty 3
Splinter cell
Rainbow sex: vegas

Definetly i can´t get all those :)