Microsoft Xbox 360

Well Matherto some good games are coming out and I personally cant recommend the 360 Enough to you! its a great console. The only downside is there are too many shoot-em-ups!

DJ

So buy a 360 then :) You can then buy PS3 in March, you could even sell your 360 if you don't want it anymore. Look at the games this Winter you ahve to choose from:

COD2
COD3
PGR3
TDU
Top Spin 2
GR:AW
Rainbow 6: Las Vegas
Saints Row
Dead Rising
Gears of War
Sonic
Pro Evo 6!!!
Splinter Cell
etc....

Lost Planet actually looks pretty good. Snow, ninjarope, mechs, big guns, great looking explosions,,,

Oh yeah NHL 07 is great game :)

Last edited:
Games always get cancelled for machines, usually cause the company runs out of money, and well its a case of the having to cancel as not to incur anymore losses. Would of loved a Sopranos game on the 360 seeing it's my favourite TV show, and if the PS2 game gets good reviews I'll pick it up on that. Like Yakuza now, which I must pick up.

djdoc360 said:
I clicked on the 1st link and it still works. I cant see how a Dash Update will give us 1080P.... it would be great if it does means TG cant brag about PS3 being 1080P and the 360 only doing 720Progressively and only 1080Interlaced.

DJ

Play some fast paced footy at 30 FPS at 1080p and you'll soon be switching back to oh so smooth 60fps 720p.

1080p is good for movies/documentaries.... how many of you game on your pc at 30 FPS? if something is running at 30 FPS on my computer, I'm assuming theres a problem :)

The Sony boys can keep it as far as I'm concerned :D

winning11 said:
anyone got an idea where i can get a cheap xbox live 12 months subscription? PES6 is comming !!!

Ebay £25

or toys r us £20 and u get 12 months live a headset and Forza

cant be bad i bought 3 ;)

the sonic demo has been released already so you never know. i'd cast doubt over some of the other content mentioned in that article though.

Nick Cave said:
Smeggy... smeg smeg smeg... SWOS could soon be re released, and not a melon head in sight.Only XBLA but small steps.. small steps :applause: :applause: :applause: \\:o/
soccergetssensibleonlivearcade20060927084620632ix6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom