Microsoft Xbox 360

I think Just Cause is fuckin awesome! what a game with some cool original IDEAS :)

I missed out on the chance to get Hold Em for free! DOHHH!!

DJ

I think Just Cause looks decent, PES6 is ok to look at but not what I really expected but I think I should have listened when people said "it will be a slight graphical tweak of the PS2 version" They were spot on. I suppose we shall have to wait a couple of Winning Eleven's and PES's until we get the sorta good graphics that we know the 360 and PS3 are capable of.

DJ

Mine is having problems with PGR3 at the moment, the DVD Drive is making horrible clicking sounds as the DVD is being sped up and slowed down and PGR3 is taking longer and longer to load, I think my PGR3 disc is fooked, my 360 is ok with other games.

DJ

lol lol lol :) someone didnt read the instruction manual :)

My DVD Drive seems to be only affected when PGR3 is in there, so I think my PGR3 disc is basically fucked. I think ill get another one soon.

DJ

My 360 has started burning, after about a half hour of play on Oblivion there's black smoke rising from the back of it, but it still plays fine with the smoke even if i play for 3/4 hours more. Should I be worried or no?

Dermot said:
My 360 has started burning, after about a half hour of play on Oblivion there's black smoke rising from the back of it, but it still plays fine with the smoke even if i play for 3/4 hours more. Should I be worried or no?

No just leave it and hopefully it will burn you and your house down.

Dermot said:
Ill say it again :) lol Dermot you piss taker! honestly I have issues only with PGR3, any other game is ok and the DVD Drive doesnt make them clicking noises and doesnt speed up and slow down like a mad man possessed.

DJ

Those sounds Dj is what i have with swapmagic sometimes when the laser is trying to read it(for ps2). Other disks work fine aswell. So how do you guys treat your xboxs? Quite curious as i might get one for pes360, Do you have them on the floor? move them about alot? Lack ventilation space? etc. Never had any probs with the ps2, but then i take care of it, well ventilated, off the floor, no movement while on, and hardly any when off either. 4 of you have had problems (1 being disk) and ill ignore dermot's claim. So do they break easily?

Mine is still working fine, I keep it off the floor with lots of ventilation space, and it never gets moved.

Saying that I've not had mine as long as these guys and I rarely play it now (the real test will be when I sit through hours and hours of Saints Row).

tiktiktiktik said:
Those sounds Dj is what i have with swapmagic sometimes when the laser is trying to read it(for ps2). Other disks work fine aswell. So how do you guys treat your xboxs? Quite curious as i might get one for pes360, Do you have them on the floor? move them about alot? Lack ventilation space? etc. Never had any probs with the ps2, but then i take care of it, well ventilated, off the floor, no movement while on, and hardly any when off either. 4 of you have had problems (1 being disk) and ill ignore dermot's claim. So do they break easily?
Yeah my HD Advance CD Edition for PS2 causes them same noises so I try to use the CD version ONLY when I want to copy a game from CD to HDD and all other times I use the DVD version to run all the games.

Anyway to start with I was lugging my 360 around everywhere, taking it up to mates houses, taking it into work at times too :):) But recently I have left it exactly where it is and im looking after it a lot better than I was to start with. I think unless you do something really silly (like drop it from a huge height) you should be ok with it.Plus if you get one now all the issues that arose from the Launch consoles wont be there.

DJ

Dunno man but it pissed me off when mine went tits up, i dont even know if my replacement in new or a recon it looks new. Really new to find out how much an extended warranty is? if you can even get one.

kamy100 said:
So how many people on here have had to replace their xbox 360 due to a fault with the hardware?

I dont think there are that many on here when you look into it yourself though it seems a lot of people are having probs.Mine got picked up on the Friday and i got one back on the Tuesday so i was quite happy with that. Steff why dont you get your dad to buy M$?

Back
Top Bottom