Microsoft Xbox 360

I haven't just got it lying around, I'm having to save up for it, but I want to, because I want a PS3, it's as simple as that. Sure the 360 is just as good in most respects, maybe even better in some (thinking Xbox Live will still be better). But I've never liked Xbox or the 360.

I'm not saying that the PS3 should cost £425, because even though I think it's worth more than that because of its features and capability, I know that many people (including yourself I take it) think that £425 is absolutely ludicrous.

Still, I'm gonna enjoy my PS3 when I get it, and I hope you enjoy your 360

Yeah I do mate, the thing is there arent many games that are PS3 ONLY that interest me mate. That and the fact that Sony has a huge history of undelivered Promises. If the price comes down and some more great titles come out for it then yes Id probably get one.

DJ

I have a 360 but am firmly in the PS3 camp in terms of what brand has the most games I like. It might change this generation, I guess, we'll have to wait and see. I won't be buying a PS3 at launch anyway, not unless by some miracle it has a WE/PES out for it that I can play and is significantly better than the 360 version.

Call me a cynic but I'm still wary of just how good PES on 360 is going to be, given Konami's track record for simply porting it over (poorly, I might add) from Sony's machine. I'm also slightly worried that the 360 in the main is going to be home to a truckload of FPS games (Microsoft's flagship game is Halo, after all).

ClassicD if the 360 ends up being just full of FPS and RPG's then I personally will BOYCOT it! I cant stand RPG games! All magic spells and power bars and all fantasy bollocks. FPS... well Halo 3 will be the main 1 but im very worried we are going to end up with too many others!

DJ

ClassicD said:
I have a 360 but am firmly in the PS3 camp in terms of what brand has the most games I like. It might change this generation, I guess, we'll have to wait and see. I won't be buying a PS3 at launch anyway, not unless by some miracle it has a WE/PES out for it that I can play and is significantly better than the 360 version.

Call me a cynic but I'm still wary of just how good PES on 360 is going to be, given Konami's track record for simply porting it over (poorly, I might add) from Sony's machine. I'm also slightly worried that the 360 in the main is going to be home to a truckload of FPS games (Microsoft's flagship game is Halo, after all).

1 game really appeals to me and its big enough to possibly make me get a PS3 - MGS.:(

Only The Getaway 3 really appeals to me. Other Franchises I like are out on 360 as well and with me having that machine I dont think I will ever need to get a PS3.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
ClassicD if the 360 ends up being just full of FPS and RPG's then I personally will BOYCOT it! I cant stand RPG games! All magic spells and power bars and all fantasy bollocks. FPS... well Halo 3 will be the main 1 but im very worried we are going to end up with too many others!

DJ

360 will never have a truck load of rpg's as the are mainly made in Japan & as everyone knows japaneses support is dwindling.

FPS is another story tho

Dead Man said:
360 will never have a truck load of rpg's as the are mainly made in Japan & as everyone knows japaneses support is dwindling.

FPS is another story tho

Dwindling from what? it never had any Japanese support to begin with! :lol:

djdoc360 said:
Only The Getaway 3 really appeals to me. Other Franchises I like are out on 360 as well and with me having that machine I dont think I will ever need to get a PS3.

DJ

unfortunately the Getaway series has a habit of being absolutely shit. MGS should be amazing for PS3 as well.

btw, is Eight Days coming out for 360, cause if not, thats another PS3 only game thats gonna be great

Called customer care to see when 360 was getting picked up hmmmm they messed it, we will have to put it through again it might be Friday? I'm starting to think i will never see my machine again.

jumbo said:
Any word on WE/PES??

I'd be very upset if it didn't come to America this year... :fuck:
I thought the American PES/WE 2007 for X360 was due out in Jan of 2007, or am I thinking of the 360 version of PES6.............or is the 360 version of PES due out in october..........or is PES/WE 2007 just the american name for PES6.........heck Konami have me confused on this one.:study:

Last edited:
Need a new game. Haven't got any at the moment. Just PES5 which isn't a 360 game, don't play it though. I brought the following ones since I got the 360: Fifa World Cup, Ghost Recon, Table Tennis and Oblivion but I sold them all one by one. Kind of regret selling Ghost Recon. Would play it again had I still had it, I think. I’m thinking Fight Night. Got enough money on pay pal to purchase a couple of games from eBay. Any suggestions? Perhaps I should wait?

My 360 is on the way back, Do i have to phone them to find out what the problem was? They have'nt told me if they fixed it what the problem was or if i'm getting a new one.

AgentSmithMatrix said:
Need a new game. Haven't got any at the moment. Just PES5 which isn't a 360 game, don't play it though. I brought the following ones since I got the 360: Fifa World Cup, Ghost Recon, Table Tennis and Oblivion but I sold them all one by one. Kind of regret selling Ghost Recon. Would play it again had I still had it, I think. I’m thinking Fight Night. Got enough money on pay pal to purchase a couple of games from eBay. Any suggestions? Perhaps I should wait?

Why didnt you get Call of duty 2? its arguably the best game on the 360, by some peoples opinion. the online is deadly for it. You could get it on the cheap now. Dead rising looks very good, out 8/9/06. Ive pre ordered mine. Tell me it doesnt look like fun http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/725/725028p1.html

MrCoopz said:
GRAW is better than COD2 on and offline

Thats your opinion. I would give offline to GRAW (not by much)but for me personally I had more enjoyment online with COD2 though I can appreciate why people love GRAW online.

Online Both of them rule in my games playing experience..... Offline GRAW is the winner.

DJ

Yes COD2 is good but in GRAW you get more freedom in single player mode missions and dont neccesarily have to follow a fixed path to complete it. Where as COD2 you have to pretty much follow an exact route to complete it.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom