Liverpool Thread

I'm not writing as if I hate him at all. I want the lad to be the best he can be for the team I have followed all my life.
Nothing sad about me saying he couldn't lace his boots because imo, right now, he can't. Sturridge should be playing the big games now. If he's fit enough to come on as a sub, he's fit enough to start. Take him off if he tires. The lad knows where the net is. He's composed and I want my striker to be prolific and Sturridge is. Over a decent period of time, not just last few games.

Piping up saying it's sad is pathetic as I'm not writing like I hate him at all. Like I said last week, I'm not kissing his ass and going over the top that's all but cheers for your stupid comments.

And that tackle with Mori then going off pumping his chest and hitting the badge was disgusting.

It might be a cultural thing (me and Pipa being non native English speakers), but it's your language that always seems totally over the top.

Like in your last post: "i'm not kissing his ass" (which is very funny if you take it literally, i can sort of seeing it before my eyes, Origi lowering his pants and then you preparing your kiss, lowering yourself and give him a loving kiss on his ass)...nobody asks you to kiss Origi's ass...it's your right to think Sturridge is better (he isn't, he once was, but he isn't anymore and perhaps Origi will never be better than Sturridge was two seasons ago, but now Origi is better), but the way you talk about Origi is...well over the top...

I don't want to sound judgemental (if this is English) but it seems with you there is no middle ground, either you are fantastic or totally useless...(Origi couldn't lace his boots)...sometimes it's hard to discuss with you, but maybe that's just me... anyway it's not that important and if i hurt your feelings, i'm sorry...

Chris Davies posted on Facebook that Everton fans were celebrating Origi's injury. That is disgusting.
Yeah, an Everton fan I used to work with put "#jesuisorigi'sleg :LOL:" as his Facebook status, with his Everton-supporting colleagues joining in underneath ("how's that for BOOM Klopp" etc.) - outrageous and offensive to the extreme.

Toxic. But, rather than try and challenge a 23-year-old who's full of himself on what a mindless tosser he is, which would be fruitless, I just deleted the guy. If I still worked with him, I wouldn't have been able to contain myself today.

He was far from the only one, though. I've known Liverpool and Everton fans my whole life, and it's always been the "friendly derby" - you could see fans sitting together yesterday, as always, and I think a lot of fans secretly want the other team to do well (though obviously not as well as their team) - but I don't recall anything like that before. Someone trying to break someone's ankle, take them out of an international competition and potentially even wreck their career, with the fans then talking about it like it's all "banter".

I actually saw one Everton fan, who had been posting disgusting stuff for about half an hour, reply to a comment on a Sky Sports News post on Twitter with "it's only a game dickhead". Like the players aren't real, like he thinks he's watching someone play PES.

I despair for the fucking world, I really do. You've got fans throwing coins at players - and by the way, the headlines surrounding the last incident of this were all focused on how bad it was that the coin-thrower was throwing them at his own team (like it even matters who he threw them at) - and you've got fans wishing broken bones on people, and worse, with impunity.

It trickles down to every level - even the last Tranmere game I went to, the manager was screaming at a linesman when an opponent was down injured (who then had to be taken off injured, with no apology from the manager), and telling his players to run the ball further up the pitch before taking set-pieces when the referee wasn't looking. Couple that with players surrounding referees, diving and everything else, and... It's not a sport, any more. It's a soap.

(Sorry, off-topic at the end, but I didn't enjoy last night's game at all after that, nor football in general at the moment.)

Last edited:
No offence but if you think Origi is now better than Sturridge then you must be high as a kite! He's had a couple of good games for Christ sake. He has hardly done a thing.

You don't know me. I have a middle ground. I've said I hope he turns out great. He's doing fine lately but not so long ago I thought he wasn't up to much but I have patience with players.

What I don't get is people saying somebody is wonderful after having a few good games. Don't go overboard. These same people will probably slate the same player if he goes off form. They are the same with managers.

I'm not talking over the top about the guy. It's just a term used over here.

Honestly though. Origi is better than Sturridge! Ridiculous comment but whatever.

I've just asked 5 Liverpool fans in work who is better and none said Origi. Not that it matters but that's 100% and I value their opinion over a biased Belgian online . And I'm not English so have no biase whatsoever. I just have a pair of eyes and a football brain and can see a more technical, composed, better finisher when I see one. He might not close down and harrass opposition players as much though.

And don't read anything in an aggressive tone. If you knew me you'd know I'm not that way inclined. I'm just typing to the point. Everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it... even if they are wrong

Last edited:
lol, i never said he is better player, of course Sturridge is better player than him... all i said is for Liverpool he is the striker to start some games, exactly that is why Klopp is playing him... beacause at some type of games he does things different way than Sturridge...

Nice to have some striking options regardless of who is better than who.
We have still to see how Danny Ings can perform with a run in the team.

lol, i never said he is better player, of course Sturridge is better player than him... all i said is for Liverpool he is the striker to start some games, exactly that is why Klopp is playing him... beacause at some type of games he does things different way than Sturridge...

Mr. Gerd said he was above which is ridiculous imo but whatever.

Anyway, yes it is good to have options. Can't argue with that and hope the lad recovers quickly as he was on decent form.

Kolo's wife ? Possibly ? Maybe? ... I bet more Liverpool players are doping Lovern , Milner , Origi all seem to play at Coutinho lvl.

we were the better team against Villareal in both games... clearly any neutral could see that.

That stupid away goal in last minutes had complicated the situation for us wich gave me some worries, but deep inside i was much more calmer than facing Dortmund to be honest.

What to say...we missed Emre Can badly, more than we miss Hendo imo... wich is only sign that Can will be pivotal for our future more than Henderson i believe...

Man of the match- Milner.... this guy has been outstanding captain for us the last matches....realy one of best transfers this club made in some years now.

Kolo Toure, boy.... he is our best CB, not worse than Lovren now, before the season i thought he will maybe play few odd games, or minutes.....now he is starting and he playes like he´s 25 not 35....

Sturridge, in 13-14 he would score a hattrick in a game with chances like he had yesterday, good thing is we all know it and he knows he should score from such opportunities.... he is world class. so great to have him back playing two games in a row!!!!! :)

others fantastic work, Clyne.....no doubt best and most consistent RB in England, one of the best in Europe imo. Moreno better forward than backward sometimes.. run his ass off yesterday... Lovren a rock under Klopp... Coutinho - Firmino are magic, but both are playing like 70% of what they are capable imo... Lallana and Allen will be here next season and playing big part...

great time for the club.... fantastic timing of Can´s comeback... if we play / attack like yesterday and from 0-0 in the players minds, it will be good.

Last edited:
Liverpool were 8th in Octubre? Klop joined ,And finishing 7th ? What are we on about!? Cup finals ? :FAIL:

realy fail? don´t know if you watch Liverpool matches, but some of the players play like different persons under him and Rodgers...

let´s judge him after he spends some money actually and has a preseason..

Klopp is all but fail, even if he doesn´t win any match untill the end of the season, and you know it :D

Last edited:
he certainly did, but more than emotions he brought some vision and game style, he brought back fight and passion in our game and the fans can feel it... for the first time in long time i have confidence in our team.. even against Villareal i knew we will go through... after BVB miracle we can beat anyone if we play like then..

can´t wait for summer and further improvements he will certainly make...

also hope next season there won´t be many injury´s..

just amazing atmosphere ahaed of Villareal match... nothing compares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaM1kiTjm5E Lovren´s expression :D

ChtepsKXEAIhabO.jpg:large

ChtepsVXAAA3ZQC.jpg:large

ChteXUjWwAE6Hum.jpg:large

ChtemV3WMAE6_jB.jpg:large

ChtgSFfW0AAoq_e.jpg:large

Chtf27EXEAAID85.jpg:large

ChthE_WXIAAwyCu.jpg:large

ChtdnUuXAAA8wrL.jpg:large

ChtgriGW0AAZtm7.jpg:large

cropped_4792587.jpg

ChtidIMWMAAXmMp.jpg:large

ChucRK6WUAA12Ci.jpg:large

ChzIg_qVEAIu5WF.jpg:large

what a shit hole to live at f`n hell! looks like the Bronx in the 70`s - 80's . Don`t the have a Mayor in those parts?

BTW, in case anyone is a nerd like me interested in this type of stuff, this is great analysis of the Klopp era. The progress has been remarkable.

What has your comment got to do with football?

All towns and cities worldwide have areas that are run down.
It doesn't make them bad places to live.
what a shit hole to live at f`n hell! looks like the Bronx in the 70`s - 80's . Don`t the have a Mayor in those parts?

I'm going off-topic, but this is part of my job. I work in those areas.
Neighbourhoods like this are very important.
A good mayor takes care with those neigbourhoods. Most local councils want better houses in those parts of the cities. That is not a good idea. Good houses are more expensive and the poor habintanst of those houses move elsewhere. Those 'decrepit' areas are very important because they are 'emancipation factories'. Poor people live there for a while and when they have a better income they move... Aid workers also 'find' the people easier in these parts of a city. Lastly in those neighboorhoods a parallel economy develops (and that is not necessay a criminal economy, more often not according to scientists) and that helps people in need.

The best solution for those neighbourhoods is to slowly implement social housing in them.

I'm sorry for the off-topic.

Well, I was shocked at Pipa' s photos of the Neighborhood . I know Pipas wanted to show the spirit of the supporters and such . I was looking at the the crowd but notices the conditions . I come from a 3rd world country and safety is no ones concern . Even from my 3rd world country the improvement of living conditions are vast improving. I can't believe Liverpool has not partner w/ community leaders to sort the condition. Maybe, corruption runs thin !?

sorry but you have seen this poverty from what? these pics? you can´t be serious...

what i see is a pretty normal looking street in any of Englands, or UK town... and one house in construction...

tell me you didn´t saw a street like that near you :)

Please :P I live in palm tree haven w/ ocean breeze , women walking in bikinis lol . The street are paved no pot holes near my tires.

Back
Top Bottom