Liverpool Thread

yes he is our best striker, you maybe didn´t get my point of view why i said that, not because his record.... but how he played and his current impact on the team...and many other reasons why.. but you can see he is class, does everything a striker should do, i mean a target man + he has skills.... and he is still only 20.... i think Klopp will make a superstar out of him.

that is why he started against Dortmund and why Benteke is finished at the club...

yes he is our best striker, you maybe didn´t get my point of view why i said that, not because his record.... but how he played and his current impact on the team...and many other reasons why.. but you can see he is class, does everything a striker should do, i mean a target man + he has skills.... and he is still only 20.... i think Klopp will make a superstar out of him.

that is why he started against Dortmund and why Benteke is finished at the club...

Benteke is a donkey. He isn't as good as Sturridge though. I'd pick DS before him every day of the week.

I told you that from all the Belgian strikers, Origi is the most talented, with Batschuayi a close second. They have both more talent than Lukaku.

Origi is much more than a striker, he should always start with our national team, he is a very good passer too who offer goal to De Bruyne, Hazard and Carrasco or Mertens.

his skills for the second goal were outstanding....fast dribble for such striker i consider a target man is something special... this kid will be big.

his skills for the second goal were outstanding....fast dribble for such striker i consider a target man is something special... this kid will be big.

They weren't really outstanding though were they? I see people down the local 7 a side who can do a foot roll and then knock it past somebody.
I'm not saying what he did wasn't nice because it was but it was hardly outstanding. I personally believe you are going way over the top with the lad way too soon as he hasn't actually done much at the club yet.
I hope he goes on to be great but come on man, calm down a bit.

im calm as ever :))

but you can see Origi is developing great under Klopp... he is stronger and faster than few months ago...

nevermind the hattrick he could have against Stoke, but he played great also against one of the best defenders in world against Dortmund...

he made difference everytime i seen him play for the last few months.

im just very excited about this player..

Divock Origi vs Aston Villa (A) 15-16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjfTHGJzVm8
Divock Origi vs Borussia Dortmund (A) 15-16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04dblnEzNKU
Divock Origi vs Stoke (H) 15-16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Yr_b9tYdY

Origi has played about as much as Iheanacho has, probably less, and despite me rating Iheanacho I wouldn't elevate him above Martial. And that's just looking at the PL. There are a few in the 18-20 age group across europe who are doing well. eg. Williams and Dembele

yes that is true...but Origi is far more experienced playing at World Cup in such young age...and in two different countries...anyway it is pointless, even Drogba in that age was unknown....they can develop to be world stars or they can stagnate....who knows... both can be superstars imo... with how they developing right now.. and with good coaching under Klopp and Guardiola....

I must be watching different games as he hasn't really done anything that is out of this world! I watched that Villa video above. Was it supposed to highlight how good he is? I saw him score an easy goal, fun the ball out of play and hit a simple pass into touch.
I'm not saying he's no good and I'm not saying he's rubbish but bloody hell, you are going well overboard with the praise.

Nowadays somebody scores a goal and they are the next Messi. It's quite laughable and I can't take some people serious.

Agree with Pu6ghy.

Origi is quick but not seen much to suggest he's particularly good, nvm the best ST of his gen.

He was poor at Lille last season, a team I watched a lot due to Lopes.

He's 21 so plenty of time, doubt he'll even surpass Welbeck tho tbh

Let's see who's laughing in the future :) You were praising Rodgers and Henderson before you were slating them ;)

I honestly don't see a natural goalscorer in Origi, hence the Welbeck comparison (and he's a good player so I'm not saying Origi will be shit). By your 20's you're either one or you're not. Sturridge was when he was 15. He's your best ST by far. He just needs a run of games. If he can manage that he's the 2nd best ST in the PL.

Last edited:
i was laughing at what Gerd said :) I don´t remember praising Henderson, maybe defending him at some point.. and Rodgers, after Hodgson it was a massive upgrade let´s be honest :) shame it didn´t work out for him in the end, but having Klopp now is even biger upgrade..

i think you are overreacting on my excitement.. i don´t want Origi to be best striker ever...or best young striker of Belgium etc... i want him to be his best for the team he playes for... even if he doesn´t score, if the team wins..so to argue if he is individually better than someone is pointless for me :)

Liverpool have lined up Bayern Munich’s fitness coach, Andreas Kornmayer, to become their head of fitness and conditioning next season.

Kornmayer, 41, has worked for his home-town club for more than a decade and progressed through the ranks before being promoted to first-team duties in 2010.

He has worked for Louis van Gaal, Jupp Heynckes and Pep Guardiola over the past six years but, with a summer of upheaval in store at the Allianz Arena as the Spanish coach heads for Manchester City, Kornmayer has accepted Jürgen Klopp’s offer to head Liverpool’s fitness team.

Klopp has admired Kornmayer’s work at Bayern for several years, albeit reluctantly as he believes their fitness levels were a factor in Heynckes’s team winning the treble at his Borussia Dortmund squad’s expense in 2013.

“Don’t forget,” the Liverpool manager said this year, “the 2013 treble-winning team of Bayern was unbelievably strong and they had all their players fit until the end.”

Kornmayer, who will take up his post at Anfield in the summer, replaces Dr Ryland Morgans, who ended a four-year stint at Liverpool last month.

Morgans’ contract was due to expire at the end of the season and his first-team duties have been taken on by Andy O’Boyle, the Liverpool Under-21s fitness coach.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...bayern-munich-fitness-coach-andreas-kornmayer

i was laughing at what Gerd said :) I don´t remember praising Henderson, maybe defending him at some point.. and Rodgers, after Hodgson it was a massive upgrade let´s be honest :) shame it didn´t work out for him in the end, but having Klopp now is even biger upgrade..

i think you are overreacting on my excitement.. i don´t want Origi to be best striker ever...or best young striker of Belgium etc... i want him to be his best for the team he playes for... even if he doesn´t score, if the team wins..so to argue if he is individually better than someone is pointless for me :)

Fair enough, I agree with that.

CgAukzVWQAAoRJ5.jpg:large

CgAhIjtWQAUhGb7.jpg:large

CgBASN2W4AEjMMb.jpg:large

CgBASODXIAQm2gQ.jpg:large

just came here to write that Dortmund football is CL quality definetly...their midfield copared to ours is levels ahead... in all aspects.

it´s only about pride now in second half...

What the fuck was that.
Match of the year between two real football teams with magnificent fans.

Enjoy Pipa, congratulations!

Just wrote it with a friend: Incredible game, that is why we love international cup games and why football is the beautiful game.

Deserved win for Liverpool, great comeback, even though it would have also been deserved if Dortmund would have won the game. Two great teams, great fight, thanks to both for these games!

un-fucking-beliveable this club... CL got nothing on this... and we have to win this competition now... untill then this is madness.

one of best moments ever and certainly one of best matches in clubs history...best i remember since Istanbul.

after Reus scored i thought ok that´s it...but i should have known not to write these guys off...not in Europe at least...

madness.

Back
Top Bottom