Konami Announce DLC & Online Patch

let's talk next month ok? when you start to notice the little bugs.

OK :))

BTW I do understand your frustrations. But, having played PES for years now, there are always annoying niggles that appear every new release. I think with age I've mellowed to the fact that Konami will never get it fully right. But I still think the glass is more than half-full, and I'll probably spend the next year playing nothing else.

Cheers

OK :))

BTW I do understand your frustrations. But, having played PES for years now, there are always annoying niggles that appear every new release. I think with age I've mellowed to the fact that Konami will never get it fully right. But I still think the glass is more than half-full, and I'll probably spend the next year playing nothing else.

Cheers

it's a good way to look at things , I'm trying to think like that but it's not easy.

it's time for alternative ;)

When I first read this i thought no way, there is no alternative.

But now i am having so many frustrations with this game that i agree totally now.

Still can't get the new patch or dlc or whatever the stupid thing is called to work. :RANT:

I have been on the computer for about 4 hours now, i decided to uninstall a patch i was using then install it and now it says my konami id and password is incorrect even though i can sign in to their website. :RANT: I am hoping that the problem is not the fact that i am entering in the registration code again.

All i wanted to do was play stupid ML tonight, i have decided to uninstall the whole game and then reinstall it to see if it makes a difference.

Sorry for the rant but i am sick and tired of this every year. The only alternative is fifa, which is not great. Might go back to my pes5 and pes6, simple football no stress.

Back
Top Bottom