Konami Announce DLC & Online Patch

I've updated the patch and DLC but still unable to connect online., I get the 'service is currently unavailable' message.

Anyone able to connect today?

I've uploaded the file below (1.01 Konami Patch), I got mine from gamesplanet (I have the digital version)...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v7qsni

I still can't get online though, says 'Service Not Available', is it down?

thank you very much

Edit: Doesn't work. I thought its problem of kitserver, but no, even with kitserver off, the game doesnt work. So i put back the old exe. Guess i will have to wait

Last edited:
thank you very much

Edit: Doesn't work. I thought its problem of kitserver, but no, even with kitserver off, the game doesnt work. So i put back the old exe. Guess i will have to wait

Do you mean online doesn't work or the game won't load at all? I wonder if the patch we get from gamesplanet is specific to the digital download version maybe?

the servers just about came up now.....they mentioned there was a patch to be released as well with the DLC...so the DLC is delayed, but where is the patch?

The 2.0 DLC came out today ... but as always konami is poorly organized and does not respect the fans of PES ... oq happened:

The dlc was released, but it alone does not change anything in the game. You need the official patch 1.01 (which out for ps3 xbox and pc but not out) for the dlc work.

Besides not notice to q an official patch would be released along with the dlc, konami is the nearly 24 hours with problems on their servers and not give explanations to their customers.

To make matters worse, there are reports that the DLC contains errors.

they have suspended the DLC 2.0 download due to the errors and problems it has been causing. THere is also supposed to be a V1.01 software patch, which konami says is available but the DVD version of the game does not take you to the link nor is there any link to download it from the portal site!

basically, if u dont have the patch it doesnt allow you to play online until you have the correct version of PES 2013....totally sucks, they cant even give you a link to the darn software update!

And when i post that KONAMI is broken company and PES is dead product everyone post
o nesa whats wrong with you
o nesa what words are coming from you..

KONAMI is broken company
PES is dead product

Similar problems and complaints every year - PES is dead, Konami are rubbish, etc.

But give them a few days to sort it and everything will be rosy again. Gameplay is king this year, and for the first time ever I actually enjoy playing against the CPU.

Last edited:
Similar problems and complaints every year - PES is dead, Konami are rubbish, etc.

But give them a few days to sort it and everything will be rosy again. Gameplay is king this year, and for the first time ever I actually enjoy playing against the CPU.

let's talk next month ok? when you start to notice the little bugs.

Everything works fine with the digital version, we have the 1.01 patch for over a week and DLC 2.0 installed and work just fine

Everything works fine with the digital version, we have the 1.01 patch for over a week and DLC 2.0 installed and work just fine

This 1.01 Patch ? Is it for the PC DVD version of the game, I see people talking about the 1.01 patch for digital version, will that digital version work for the PC DVD version.

Back
Top Bottom