Konami Announce DLC & Online Patch

superleeds1

72 Veteran
Staff
16 July 2004
LUFC O.K.
Konami announced they will release a new DLC & also a game patch for PES 2013 on October 11th.

DLC Detailes

• Squad updates with summer transfers
  • New boots
  • New UEFA related objects
Patch details

1. Adds Online Community Mode
  2. New widget for online play
  3. You will be able to play with up to 8 players of your community
  4. MyPES is added
  5. You can now save games at half time in ML
  6. Other adjustments in various game modes

Re: Konmai Announce DLC & Online Patch

Save games at half time? Sounds good.

Still no word on League or Offline Community, which kind of bums me. :ROLL:
Maybe next patch as I believe, contents for this particular patch were planned some time ago.
Good see, that all online Online-Features are rolled out then.

Is this coming for Xbox too?

P.S. I like how you spelt their name wrong in the thread title, kind of like Radolno or Giggsy from the old PES days :DD.

I hope the bit about Other Game Modes included League Mode.

Just been online with MLO team picked 2 teams on the pitch, the other person kicks off then .... Black screen with the legend ...

This match will be abandoned due to unforeseen circumstances.

What is that all about, the server kicking both out or had the other person pulled the plug ?

• Staff

Is this coming for Xbox too?

P.S. I like how you spelt their name wrong in the thread title, kind of like Radolno or Giggsy from the old PES days :DD.

Hehe my mistake,dyslexia is not clever and its not fanny.

All is good, but other thing started to bug me... Why have CL license when you're not gonna use it fully?! (No City, Chelsea, Dortumnd and few other teams is big big joke).

:<

I have the digital download version and a patch was made available this morning (Gamesplanet). I installed it and...

... I don't see any change in the transfers. Though the servers are still down so I assume there will be a downloadable update later...

I have the digital download version and a patch was made available this morning (Gamesplanet). I installed it and...

... I don't see any change in the transfers. Though the servers are still down so I assume there will be a downloadable update later...
I have the digital version too but I can't see any new patch, would you like to share the link?

this is true I downloaded the new DLC and nothing seems to change, also when i tried to open it with ggs it says unable to open afs file, perhaps it is a currupted file. I'm starting to believe that the pro evolution soccer development team is a group of amateurs :RANT:

Last edited:
this is true I downloaded the new DLC and nothing seems to change, also when i tried to open it with ggs it says unable to open afs file, perhaps it is a currupted file. I'm starting to believe that the pro evolution soccer development team is a group of amateurs :RANT:

same problem mate...

I have the digital version too but I can't see any new patch, would you like to share the link?

Log in to your gamesplanet account mate. Under "My Games" choose PES2013 and you can see near the bottom : Other files available for download

For those having problems, are you guys using any patches?

Maybe that's the reason why you are unable to? Just a thought. I havent tried it yet

something wrong happened today with pes...not only the dlc doesn't work...but it seems disable the first dlc contecnt..by this morning for exemple Porto kits are not updated...there is still last year jersey...what's uo KONAMI?!?!?!??!!??!?!

MY PES 2013 is no patched..it is all original and I have problems

something wrong happened today with pes...not only the dlc doesn't work...but it seems disable the first dlc contecnt..by this morning for exemple Porto kits are not updated...there is still last year jersey...what's uo KONAMI?!?!?!??!!??!?!

MY PES 2013 is no patched..it is all original and I have problems

normal because a corrupt file replaced the 1st DLC

Go to your Gamesplanet download page. It's there.

I just noticed that since installing the patch there is a new main menu item for 'Online Community'. I tried it but the servers are not accessible (although it says here that they are online)

However I was directed to go to menu item 'Information' and indeed there is a new DLC pack. I downloaded it and a quick look indicates that the transfers have been updated (vanPersie now at ManU, for example).

:))

Go to your Gamesplanet download page. It's there.

I just noticed that since installing the patch there is a new main menu item for 'Online Community'. I tried it but the servers are not accessible (although it says here that they are online)

However I was directed to go to menu item 'Information' and indeed there is a new DLC pack. I downloaded it and a quick look indicates that the transfers have been updated (vanPersie now at ManU, for example).

:))

I only see Patch 1.01 (old one)

Back
Top Bottom