Killzone 2

Re: Killzone 2 PS3

Get your Killzone on in Home!

Amazon is running a promotion if you preorder Killzone 2 you will get to customize your Home avatar to look like an ISA Soldier, a Helghast Assault Trooper, or something in between. So far they seem to be the only retailer offering this promotion. So you may want to take advantage of this offer. Here is what your avatar may look like.

killzonehomecostumdq8.jpg

For the US, pre-orders made at Gamestop recieve an exclusive Killzone 2 demo as a bonus on February 3rd. Im sure that there will be a similar pre-order campaign here in Europe. Keep an eye out at retailers such as Play.com and GAME. I already have the game pre-ordered at Shopto.net but whoever gets the demo I will be pre-oredering there too. :)

Killzone 2 will be released in Europe on February 25th 2009 and the UK on February 27th 2009 exclusively on PlayStation 3. A demo will be made available on the PlayStation Store before its release.

That's weird, the UK is IN Europe? Yet they're releasing it 2 days later? Is our economy that bad? I wanna play this.

The same happened with PES 2009's release, it should be out a bit early though, I'm sure Shopto will deliver early again.

Killzone 2 - Hit-response trailer

click

Nice edit.

The devs say that its not all dark and gloomy.

Will it have the 2vAI stuff still...?

What's this?

:))

I don't remember anything like that being in the feature list.

With all the talk about killzone having a superbowl ad, i tried to put my editing ’skillz’ to work

Watch in HD: YouTube - killzone 2 30 sec Commercial

i kinda used the same sequence from the cinematic intro but if u watch it closely u would see some mixing in there but it fitted the vision is had

Nice and Simple, i think

btw NO splitscreen in killzone 2

There is no splitscreen multiplayer but there is offline multiplayer with AI bots. Otherwise its 32 player online with 8 maps on disk and more to come via DLC.

I know its a shame. But after playing the multiplayer beta I can guarantee that you will definetly be having a lot of fun online. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

does it have fully destructable environments and large scale maps like bf bc?

atm the game just doesnt grab my attention at all. all i see is pretty graphics and thats it. not much things unique and new or stuff thats hardly been done in a typical fps game that attracts me into even remotely considering this game.

maybe im just picky or maybe im just tired of the same old generic fps games thats out now. we'l see but at this moment in time, this game doesnt appeal to me at all

does it have fully destructable environments and large scale maps like bf bc?

atm the game just doesnt grab my attention at all. all i see is pretty graphics and thats it. not much things unique and new or stuff thats hardly been done in a typical fps game that attracts me into even remotely considering this game.

maybe im just picky or maybe im just tired of the same old generic fps games thats out now. we'l see but at this moment in time, this game doesnt appeal to me at all

Trust me you get your hands on the Demo, all your doubts will evaporate

Watch this clip i recorded in the Beta

YouTube - Killzone 2 BETA graphics

multiplayer clip? can you blow holes through the wall though? all i saw was the walls being damages which does look very impressive indeed.

can you also drive tanks etc in the MP modes or is it just like cod4. all on foot?

multiplayer clip? can you blow holes through the wall though? all i saw was the walls being damages which does look very impressive indeed.

can you also drive tanks etc in the MP modes or is it just like cod4. all on foot?
No vehicle online, am not completely sure but i think thats the case

thats clips is from the online beta, and apparently the game looks way better now which is kinda of hard to believe after what i saw on my TV

Back
Top Bottom