It could be you, but the odds suck...

We had a big row once, a few weeks after moving in together when an ex left a message on the answering machine, I went to shove past her to storm out and before I knew what was going on I was on my back and I couldn't breath... :LOL:

We had a big row once, a few weeks after moving in together when an ex left a message on the answering machine, I went to shove past her to storm out and before I knew what was going on I was on my back and I couldn't breath... :LOL:

Did you tell your parents you walked into a door when they asked about the bruises?

Its crazy what us men put up with - Imagine if she pushed past you and then she ended up on the floor hardly breathing?! you would be seen as a lady abuser!

I've had some whacks off her in my time but usually by accident etc, she broke a couple of ribs when we were play fighting once and she spun and kicked me through our then flats bedroom door... :LMAO:

I'm not sure what she did when I shoved her, I didn't ask at the time it freaked me out a bit, It was a Hapkido move that can kill you if you want to by foiking your oesophagus...

Which is nice... :SHOCK: :P

I've had some whacks off her in my time but usually by accident etc, she broke a couple of ribs when we were play fighting once and she spun and kicked me through our then flats bedroom door... :LMAO:

I'm not sure what she did when I shoved her, I didn't ask at the time it freaked me out a bit, It was a Hapkido move that can kill you if you want to by foiking your oesophagus...

If she touches you again i'll foik her in the oesophagus.

jimminy jumping jesus christ!!! Seriously dude we need pics of your lady, not some crude drawings by two fifth graders. I need to win this lottery me and the wife just looked at a two bedroom house for the really cheap price of half a million dollars... good god

wifebeater1.jpg

I found another pic of a man in ridiculous shoes being on the receiving end.
domesticviolencewoman.jpg

So we have the guy in jesus shoes on a dog collar and lead and this guy in pointy toe things getting a good slapping... I'm guessing you wear heels or clogs or something Nick? Tim what happens to you when you have your crocs on?

Why not get some socks with the phrase "Man the fuck up" on them, to remind you?

A photo of Nick's missus you say... well I hacked into his computer and found this..

muscle-woman.jpg

..You wouldn't want to fuck with her either

Back
Top Bottom