GTA V

http://www.examiner.com/article/official-gta-v-gameplay-footage-coming-tomorrow-rockstar-announces

244.gif

Last edited:
From the view of a producer, it is pure crazyness. One of the most ambitious things ever programmed. Wow.

I thought the images the showed us were from PS4 and xbox one, i just knew that it was only for PS3 and Xbox 360 and it looks simply amazing.
I'm pretty sure this will be one of those games i will play for years, just like GTA SA.

Game looks like they are really trying to add new features, PS3 looks the lead platform as all the way through the video is shows PS3 buttons.
But seriously what screenshots were they showing us before because the gameplay video looks like something from a PS2.

Game looks like they are really trying to add new features, PS3 looks the lead platform as all the way through the video is shows PS3 buttons.
But seriously what screenshots were they showing us before because the gameplay video looks like something from a PS2.

Do you think the graphics would look better on a PC bsmaff?

Gab I am always flirting with you.....

Haha, great joke. ;)
This looks great especially for ps3.
It seems GTA V will be the new no. 1 when it comes to sandbox / open world games. The people, the cars, the landscape, everything looks fine for current gen - much better than in GTA IV. Shooting seems to be improved as well and i like the weapon selection similar to rdr. From the few things, features and options shown in this trailer, this game will be GREAT.
preordering is absolutely justified. :D

Not too impressed with how it looks. But I guess it'd look much better on a PS4 or xbone.

Story looks fun though.

Yeah the game doesn't look any good, but it's understandable because it's a HUGE game on very dated hardware.

All this depth looks unhealthy :LOL:

GTA 5 contains over 1,000 vehicular modifications
Grand Theft Auto 5′s producer and lead mission designer Imran Sarwar has said the game will contain over 1,000 modifications for your cars and motorbikes in the game.

Speaking with Game Informer, Sarwar said adding such vast customization options was something the team wanted to integrate fully within the game, not just tack on as an additional option.

“Rather than it simply being an additional option for players to experiment with, we wanted to expand it and integrate it more deeply into the game so that it would seamlessly slot in with everything else that the player can do in the world,” he said. “Some missions ask you to customize vehicles in certain ways, and we have taken vehicle customization in general a lot further than we did in San Andreas.”

Pay and Spray won’t be returning, instead it has been replaced by LS Customs, which are shops located throughout the world. Each is a “one-stop shop for any car customization,” said Sarwar.

“You will be able to take in your car or bike, speak to the mechanic, and customize them,” he explained. “In addition to the many cosmetic customization alterations such as body kits, paint jobs/finishes, wheels, exhaust tips, window tints, tire smoke color, bull-bars, extra lights, and lots of other extra accessories, we have modifications that will affect gameplay and vehicle performance.

“Some of the modifications that affect gameplay include brakes, engine tuning, suspension, horns, bulletproof tires, panel armor, and of course, a general repair. There are more than 1,000 modifications in total. And when you’re done customizing your car, you can take a picture of it using the in-game cell phone and upload them to the Social Club.”

A job listing from Rockstar suggests that the studio could be prepping a PC version of Grand Theft Auto V after all. A listing from Rockstar Leeds (since removed but captured by Rockstar Watch) was seeking “a talented graphics programmer to help bring our latest titles to the PC platform.”

“Working together with the other Rockstar studios, you will be responsible for maintaining the studio’s uncompromising quality bar, delivering the highest quality PC experience possible,” the listing continued. It also referred to “working with skilled developers on Next Generation games.”

Not expecting great things, as GTA 4 was a shoddy port only eventually made good by mods and the ICE enhancer.

cannot wait for this i know gameplay is important but shame they are not releasing pc version at same time bcause it will be amazing on my super pc.

Quite shocked at how much was crammed into that video (and of course in the game), hopefully GT will do one of those popblox? videos to slow down the gameplay trailer and show some stuff we might not have noticed :)

Back
Top Bottom