GTA V

Japanese Magazine Famitsu is carrying an article about Grand Theft Auto V which has revealed some new information about the game as well as confirming its Japanese release date.

The game will be releasing in Japan on October 10, showing Rockstar’s commitment to giving the game an international push. The article also reveals some cool new details about the game.

Your dog’s name in the game will be Chop and you’ll be able to customize him, with the ability to change his collar, other accessories and more. You might even end up losing your dog, if you don’t keep an watch over him.

The article also reveals that over 15 types of wild animals can be found in the game. The animations of the game have improved a lot since the last GTA release, according to Rockstar. Each of the three characters has also been given a specific walking animation to add to the realism.

The game will also feature a dedicated underwater mission which Michael and Trevor will take part in. They’ll travel to the location using jet-skis.

With all these customisations you can now make, I am starting to feel this game is The Sims with guns.

Maybe if we are lucky with DLC we can all get the H&M Fashion pack.

So have Rockstar announced for definite whether this will be coming out on current gen only? If its not coming out on PS4 then I might delay getting one until after Christmas. This will take up my gaming time until then!

I would think they probably would release a next gen version, if the latest rumours are correct and they are working on a PC version then there is no reason they can't use the higher res textures and more detailed models from that version on a next gen one.

IF it did happen though it would be an incredibly long time before it is released as I am not expecting a PC release until this time next year.

I don't think too many people care about a next gen version. If they had only done a next gen version though people would have gone bat shit crazy.

New Screens:-

original.jpg
original.jpg
original.jpg
original.jpg
original.jpg
original.jpg
original.jpg
original.jpg
original.jpg
original.jpg
original.jpg
original.jpg

Interesting image:-

original.jpg

If you remember, lovefist is from vice city so could well make an appearance in one way or another in this possibly

as much as i loved the last of us, it felt very unidimensional and bit samish. I missed the freedom and gameplay from rockstar! can't wait for this one!

GTA Online reveal confirmed for August 15
Grand Theft Auto Online will be revealed on August 15, Rockstar Games has confirmed. Expect gameplay videos and previews on the day.

The publisher tweeted out the above image this afternoon. We’ll have more on the big day.

Grand Theft Auto 5 hits PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 17.

^ That is a great read:

Obviously a big part of this game is the sheer scale. As anyone who has ever driven I-5 knows, though, the scale of California can also be sort of, well, flat and boring. How do you manage the challenge of expressing the scale of the state while still keeping the game consistently interesting?

AG: An awful lot of work is the answer to that. In terms of raw man-hours, this has been way in excess of any project we’ve done at Rockstar before. From the outset, we wanted to ensure that not only was the world big but that it was absolutely packed with character and life. It’s levels of magnitude above Grand Theft Auto IV in terms of what we’ve done on the environment side. I know there are bigger games out there geographically, but I don’t think there are in terms of content. I want to stress that not only is this world huge but it’s absolutely handcrafted. Every little bit of this world has had a large number of extremely talented artists pore over it. There’s always something to discover, something weird or interesting to see or interact with. It’s absolutely not a massive, empty world. We’ve considered the placement of every tree. We’ve simply not copied buildings around the map or procedurally generated the terrain to pad it out. It’s all handcrafted, all unique, and we’ve gone over it all again and again and again to make sure there’s enough layering of detail that I don’t think many people will ever see everything we’ve put into the world. That in itself, though, means that most people will have different experiences.

The picture above on the building, I ain't really read too much into it, but that guy's face on the right is a ringer for the guy from Walking Dead, the one armed brother.

FD

Back
Top Bottom