GTA V

GTA4 was a disgrace on PS3 just unplayable IMO, dissapointed they haven't released a PC version or even announced a later date as I'd much prefer that platform.

16 online players????

What is this 1999.

GTA4 was a disgrace on PS3 just unplayable IMO, dissapointed they haven't released a PC version or even announced a later date as I'd much prefer that platform.

Couldn't agree more the PS3 version was absolute shite and complete unplayable.

16 online players????

What is this 1999.

Couldn't agree more the PS3 version was absolute shite and complete unplayable.

It is due to the limitation of current gen.
Of couse it would be much more fun to play with 32 or 64 players online in GTA. I think this will be possible in next gen GTA games.

For me RDR Online mode was also funny, due to the same limitation of online players.

GTA IV on PS3 was crap, yes. But this was 5 years ago. In the meantime they showed with RDR and TBOGT + TLAD that they can do better.
Rockstar already stated they are now able to use the power of ps3 much more than in the past.
I am veryconfident GTA V will be running fine on both systems.

48hBM.png

18gb :)

You can buy and download but can't play it yet.

Looks like spoiler videos are now cropping up from people hacking into the story files and getting cut scenes and other data.

Yeah read on another forum that the ending had been leaked, as I replied there:

GTA's have endings? Wow don't think I've even "completed" a GTA to the end, possibly Vice City but that's only because the setting and era really appealed to me, 80s music, Miami Vice, Michael Mann'esque pastel colours etc etc

Every one of Jays posts will have dodgy gifs in now he's found out about them.

Bad bad news

Back
Top Bottom