GTA V

THIS FUCKING GAME.

RandyMarshJizz.jpg

just listened to the song "the final countdown" ,here is the link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ" and the top liked comment is "
gonna play this song 53 seconds before 0.00 o'clock September 17.
"
haha , cant wait the release of GTA5~

Would it be cheaper to buy from the U.S psn store for 59 dollars(45 euro)or is there a hidden tax? Games currently 69 euro on the normal psn

Basing on what happens if you purchase pc digital content, it normally depends on your bank really as some charge and some don't (I get £1).

I'll imagine it would work? not best person advice for psn to go on but maybe someone has better insight

DLC will be region locked I believe, read some article about that a while back.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/13/gta-5-dlc-confirmed-as-rockstar-issues-region-lock-warning/

GTA 5 DLC confirmed as Rockstar issues region-lock warning

Grand Theft Auto 5 will receive DLC, but Rockstar Games has warned gamers who are thinking about importing the title that additional content bought in one region will not work with a copy of the game bought in another.

This Rockstar Games support page reads, “It is generally recommended that you buy and play games that are designated for your country to avoid potential problems with DLC region-compatibility, such as with pre-order bonuses.

“For example, a North American PS3 GTAV disc (BLUS31156 code on spine of box), Japanese PS3 GTAV disc (BLJM61019 code on the spine of the box) or Asian PS3 disc (BLAS 50639 code on spine of box for Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan. BLKS20442 for Korea) will play on a European PlayStation 3 console.

Would it be cheaper to buy from the U.S psn store for 59 dollars(45 euro)or is there a hidden tax? Games currently 69 euro on the normal psn

I got fifa12 while I was in the states and the seasonpass was locked to the us store so couldnt use it online with my normal eu account.

Anybody have an inkling when this game will reduce in price to around 25 quid or so? I haven't bought a non-FIFA game in eons, I have no idea how retailers strategise anymore. Surely someone will become a loss leader? Amazon?

No chance within 6 months, maybe somewhere 6-12 months. But if there's one game worth it then GTAV is that game considering how many hours it will suck out of your life :)

considering how many hours it will suck out of your life :)

My greatest fear. Thought I'd shaken the demon off my back that was non-FIFA gaming. Silly trailer link has me giddy, and now I'm watching PS4 videos online. Bloody hell, The Division looks good. What have I done...

They don't need to really, in fact they could actually have these at £49.99 everywhere and it wouldn't make a difference.

Well, GTAV deserves all my money regarding the quantity and quality of hours they always provided me. So, I don't mind paying extra for them. I like rewarding the good guys so I preordered the special edition even if I didn't want that map that comes with it. I just want to say thanks to Rockstar and that's the best way to do it.

GMG seem to have dropped their price today, I'm sure it was £39.99 last night, with the offer of cash back or credit. At £35.99 and then £5 GMG credit, I think I'll cancel my Amazon order.

Edit: £1.10 for delivery kinda dampens that a little :D

I made a crew, not an evoweb one though, just to test the water and see how it all works, fairly more depth in creating logo than thought, but an evo-web crew would be brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom