GTA V

Don't get me wrong, I loved GTA IV and it's one of my favourite games on this generation of consoles, but they hyped it up to be far more than it actually was.

It's a definite day 1 purchase for me, but I don't expect anything revolutionary with the current consoles, they're pretty outdated now.

The money part sounds good, in the last one it didn't make much of a difference.

Also I hope with the wildlife you can go hunting etc, that was great in RDR.

gay tony? lost and damned? plenty of stuff that they released, more would've been a ripoff.

time for gta 5.

GTA 5 multiplayer to redefine open world games, Rockstar teases
Grand Theft Auto 5′s multiplayer is said to do for open world games what 2001′s GTA 3 did for single player, according to Rockstar North head Leslie Benzies.

Speaking with IGN, Benzies offered a few scant teasers regarding his studio’s ambition for GTA 5′s multiplayer, “For GTA V we want to push all of these to a new level while incorporating new gameplay elements that would not have been possible before.

“The ability to switch between different characters allows the player to do things that wouldn’t have been possible in any other GTA game, and on the multiplayer side we hope that GTA V will do for multiplayer open world games what GTA 3 did for open world single-player games.”

When asked for more information on multiplayer, Benzies replied, “That’s what we’re working on, but we’re not ready to talk about it just yet. Refining open world multiplayer into something really special has been a huge focus of development and we are very excited to share more information with people soon.”

Details are thin but Benzies talks big game. We already know that GTA 5′s mutliplayer will see the crew system from Max Payne 3 carried over, and that Rockstar wants your feedback on how to make its multiplayer better.

But what else would you like to see? Let us know below.

Also, bookmark our GTA 5 trailer #2 hub to watch the brand new clip from Rockstar North at 4pm today.

GTA5 gonna have to make wicked multiplayer coz tbh as good as gta5 will be sandbox games have been so over doen they are just no longer fun to play IMO same old thing but better graphics.

Saints row
Just cause
RDR
Sleeping Dogs
Sabateur
Godfather
scarface
mercs

its not the games ae bad its just they are so repetivitve as in mission a to mission b drive here, kill x then return to point a...etc..there is only so much one can do in sandbox mission based games and really its getting stale.

GTA5 will just be much better graphics, world and animation,,,but will it have the fun of gta vice city etc.

ANd was GTA vice city that good or just good becuase it was one of the 1st of a new era of sandbox games?

Still day 1 purchase though

I thought RDR's multiplayer was rubbish.

Me and some of my friends liked it very much.
But it depends on personal taste :)

GTA5 gonna have to make wicked multiplayer coz tbh as good as gta5 will be sandbox games have been so over doen they are just no longer fun to play IMO same old thing but better graphics.

Saints row
Just cause
RDR
Sleeping Dogs
Sabateur
Godfather
scarface
mercs

its not the games ae bad its just they are so repetivitve as in mission a to mission b drive here, kill x then return to point a...etc..there is only so much one can do in sandbox mission based games and really its getting stale.

GTA5 will just be much better graphics, world and animation,,,but will it have the fun of gta vice city etc.

ANd was GTA vice city that good or just good becuase it was one of the 1st of a new era of sandbox games?

Still day 1 purchase though

I wonder how many football games you have purchased so far?
it's always the same all the time... ;) :D

it looks similar to an audi, but i doubt that there is any official license in gta v. they try to make the vehicles look as similar as possible to the real ones. that's good.
for my personal interest i don't care if there are original logos and names for the cars or not as long as they look that good :D

I very much doubt GTA will ever have licensed vehicles in it, simply because the essence of GTA is that you walk up to any car (even parked), and press a button to steal it.

When companies pride themselves on and sell their security measures, I doubt they'll have their cars so easily stolen in a game, or their (virtual) owners held at gunpoint :P.

Me and some of my friends liked it very much.
But it depends on personal taste :)

I wonder how many football games you have purchased so far?
it's always the same all the time... ;) :D

yes but football is a game that never gets boring iMO always varied games and leagues and 2 player and just fun.]

For me driving point a to point b and put bomb in car park then go back to point a was cool in a 3d world at first but has lost its charm for me.

Only speak for myself coz when i played gta3 it was like heaven but sandbox games have lost fun for me kinda sadly

Back
Top Bottom